Why is this allowed in our education system?

Curious, OP, which of these do you think are wrong besides 1?

Given there is no clear cut line between species, life may evolve so much in the next billion years that dinosaurs and chickens are relatively as close as a species and subspecies today, making those statements correct in the grand scheme of things. Also, many animals have sharp teeth that are not strictly meat eaters.

It's not that's a fake image made for reddit upboats just like this is a fake question made for (You)s

I know right. Dinosaur bones were put in the earth by God to test our faith.

Is it?

A close friend of mine went to a private christian academy and they were taught evolution and the fairly comprehensively.

~and the like

This is fake.

this picture is at least 10 years old

t. oldfag

As a christfag, I filled stuff out like that in Sunday school. Maybe not at actual school, but I'd imagine at a christian academy they 100% have that kinda stuff. Honestly I disagree with it, but I also believe someone came back from the dead, to save his chosen people etc.

Seems pretty fake. 7 questions, 7 memes.

>3/28/13
>10 years old
>oldfag

>The jews never did nothing to nobody and then nazis suddenly started killing them for no reason whatsoever.

The irony is that in the scientific field of studying the bible, these are all completely correct answers.

Friendly reminder that science =/= truth

Science is only a methodology we can use to unlock the truth. And yes, all of these are truthful according to the word of the bible, which I can scientifically support with plenty of evidence.

Whether or not you take it to be true outside of the bible is then your own personal choice.

The title is "4th grade science quiz" - it's obviously fake

The jews didn't do anything deserving a genocide.

don't give him the (you) he craves

>our education system
What do you mean by "our", Peasant?

Forgot about Communism?

>implying it's not ok for religious schools to teach the bible
>implying texts and paintings as late as the 1500s didn't feature dinosaurs

Nice try jew

Why is Trump telling his followers to leave?

>science vs religion
well it's not allowed on the board

Because in America, if you don't want to send your kids to the mandatory state propaganda camp you don't have to, and the secret police won't through you in a gulag

>were you there

were you? no? cool, your bullshit then

>passing the bible off as science
Nice try, Boniface VIII