TBC 2 Year Anniversary!

Make sure to get your testimonial videos out to get your send button turned on!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Cfk5pvjjiUA

Attached: 1520185026762.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aC0cIdS2Hvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Two years ago the coin was worth a tenth of a penny now it's worth $3,575,869!!!! BUY IN NOW!

you ever get the feeling that humanity just isn't an endgame race?
like we just aren't going to make it?
this type of thing gives me that feeling
we had a good run, made some cool stuff, but in the end this is what we actually are and the few geniuses and motivated individuals among us are not going to be enough to drag us into a bright future

We'll make it, just pay your $10 fee for your wallet+migration. You'll get free kringles worth $900!

And by the way we're not on coin cap market because we don't want to be.

o dam free kringle kash? sign me up!

and In May every $100 of TBC you buy you get 1 WHOLE COIN! THAT WILL BE AN ALMOST 4 MILLION DOLLAR VALUE FOR $100 WHAT A FUCKING DEAL!

holy shit I'm making my video right now! I need to get in on this!

need to get those tagalog and swahili subtitles going

You wouldn't feel that way if you had a wallet full of TBC growing in value every day.

I left a bunch of mean comments :(

:(

>not having your send button activated
Not gonna make it. It’s the best fucking investment when everything is crashing and bleeding, it’s the new gold standard faggots.
GET THE FUCK IN NOW OR NEVER SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

literally a ponzi

Nice try but you can't FUD to reduce the price and buy in, the TBC police deals with all discounters swiftly and ruthlessly. Every minute spent waiting is losing money my dear Randeep.

Attached: kringle coin.jpg (992x879, 483K)

im not trying to reduce the price, eventually there will be no buyers and you will be holding your heaviest bags ever, a ponzi can only grow so much
also it stands against everything cryptocurrency stands for, any brained investor would see this

I'm just shitposting senpai, only nigerians and boomers are in this shit and i'm pretty sure we'll hear about this in the news when it ruins all the bagholders.

tfw you didn't make your 'show me the money video' in time and they disabled your send button

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

It's weird, all these boomer ladies leave their phone numbers in the little comment bit. I've been sending them prank calls like wild.

I hate this bitch so much
Please report her to the SEC
I already did but I didn't aks for the reward
Her info is on whitepages if you seach for Cyndie Shelton (yes I know its with a Y)

Attached: 8260de76-9055-40e0-813d-70caab674c28.jpg (800x466, 60K)

don't shittalk TBC yo
The TBC police will come and get you

Attached: justt.jpg (890x768, 130K)

>4. If your Detail is found on our platform and you can prove to us that you are not a Scammer or a Discounter

How is that something you prove? Post your logs? Anyways what does tbc go for on those fake tbc - btc exchanges?

Its literally a Boomer roastie and her husband and a dollar store Treyvon James who run this entire scam
It makes no sense, their entire system is based on manually doing everything and notifying admins its completely retarded.
For instance you can sell below market price on their site but if they find out in the explorer they will block and ban you wallet.

I also really don't understand the BDSM-eque Don King character
Like why does he look like he's about to have a corporate meeting in a sex dungeon

Attached: DonKing.jpg (580x676, 74K)

I think some of the higher up guys are Bitcoin "The voice of TBC" Randy, and Dan Lutz. Lutz more-so. Nobody knows who "admin" is but I think it might be one of them or their friend but they definitely know who it is.

Thanks just bought 100k TBC

fuck is this. mom get off my images boards. i'm trying to talk to my friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=aC0cIdS2Hvs

This crazy fucking bastard predicts 85,000,000 members by the next anniversary.

You’re gonna make it user. Once you have your send button enabled