Guys... Reddit is following Chainlink updates now??

I'm not an expert, but I believe this was posted on Veeky Forums earlier?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8626sw/guys_something_is_happening_on_the_chainlink/

Attached: download.png (225x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The same anons who post for chainlink here do it in reddit, the fud threads are posted by sergey himself because he know he can't deliver

Fake news.

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA...

Attached: 48204.jpg (970x980, 222K)

Get the fuck out of here you maggot. It is only testnet preparing for ethereum you deluded fuck.

yeah well Link's last conference was upgraded to cafeteria from toilet. Link is going places baby!

It will get downvoted to oblivion because Redditors hate LINK because of the association with Veeky Forums. Whenever there's a LINK thread on /r/CryptoCurrency, there's always some smart ass snarky redditor saying "ohh it smells of Veeky Forums shills in here, never go near anything shilled by Veeky Forums"

it sure does smell

Attached: chainstink.png (390x438, 86K)

Checking in

I'm a simple cuck. I see ChainLink on Reddit I downvote. Kpeaceout

Implying this is a bad thing, let ledditors fomo in afterwards.

Prepare your unbleached asshole for the Reckoning, pajeet!

Attached: 0e0fca21ffb68dd29773b82f8f3845fa69b1c1f7c83681939fda3e4b0dc9373a.jpg (1142x858, 125K)

yes, the 1000 dollar EOY meme? you planning on surpassing eth and btc? dont make me laugh, enjoy your bags.

Attached: linkball1.png (900x900, 408K)

Enjoy monsoon season you fucking subhuman. I look forward to seeing your bloated carcass floating doen the Ganges like a turd on National Geographic.

link 1000$ eoy

$77

make up names, call me whatever.

Chainlink will never reach even 2 dollars, ever. It'll just keep going down over time Like a turd in a toilet.

Attached: pajeetcoin.png (1001x562, 78K)

Reddit has been following LINK. I was chastised months ago for talking LINK up on reddit.

Attached: PicsArt_03-21-10.16.47.jpg (1416x681, 187K)

Link just exploded in price. So much for riding Req for a bit and using that to buy more Link...

lel
You're supposed to buy dips. Don't worry, it all stays between bros.

I've got a stack of 5k safe in a wallet, I just wanted to get some more while it was cheap. Oh well, let's see where this goes to today!

Seems like they are testing it on ethereum network. He's calling it main net. To me, this means chainlink is still in alpha and beta is 4-6 months away

and im pretty sure they are way more ahead than anybody suspects.

that's good, wouldn't want to release in a bear market
in december I was hoping it would release ASAP but now I wish for 2019 mainnet release, hopefully we will be in a bull market by then

their github is public you absolute fucking retard

I have to agree with this, and not out of blind optimism, it’s just that they have set a precedent with announcing the alpha nodes live way early than expected (as a surprise to boot). These guys are moving quite fast. Never forget CL has literally been in development since 2015 and conceptually much earlier

Imagine being this gay

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-115208.jpg (715x392, 75K)

Some next level fud going on. By getting a bunch of accounts that have previously promoted bitconnect also promoting link, it'll make link look like a scam by association.

Btw, I've posted about this before but like 2 weeks ago my dad's boss, who is the CEO of a huge insurance company, literally came into his office to ask him how to buy ChainLink on Ameritrade.

>mfw he linked him my binance ref

Attached: glitchr_1521539138000.jpg (750x500, 43K)

It has to be a mental illness. It almost seems like there's an epidemic. Everyone is literally unstable in the mind. Kids are livestreaming blowing their heads off with a shotgun. This world is so fucked up and warping people's minds. It's really sad.

That’s reddit for you. DAE narwhal bacon lololol ol’ switcheroo thanks kind stranger are you me

But then again Veeky Forums loves braps so who’s better I don’t know

any devfags here?
Is CL's concept in essence, writing a JS framework which dynamically sets data of Solidity contracts through external functions? (and using conformations from mutiple nodes for security)
New to Solidity and trying to wrap my head around the project

CEOs don't visit their underlings' offices. Stay deluded stinky.

i cant actually imagine being that gay without getting my holes ransacked at a truck stop. le XD lets call it narwallish guize!

just buy LINK

youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s

>0 points (46% upvoted)
PFFFFFHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
reddit is unironically too dumb and braindead to even take notice of LINK

Attached: 1497253980463.png (196x219, 69K)