Lose weight

How to lose weight chemically?
Please consider that I like a lot to eat food.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/the-h-word/2014/feb/06/dnp-deadly-weight-loss-drug-science-history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olestra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you burn more calories than you ingest

No sport please

Calories in < calories out

If you don't mind risking a pretty nasty death if you fuck up even slightly, DNP (2,4-dinitrophenol) will help you lose weight really fast.

"These observations led Maurice Tainter and Windsor Cutting at Stanford University to study the effects of DNP and in 1933 they reported that metabolism was stimulated by 50% in patients taking the chemical. Fat and carbohydrate stores were broken down leading to weight loss of up to 1.5kg per week without dietary restriction."

Of course if you do screw up (which can happen through various ways , e.g. drinking even a tiny bit of alchohol while you have DNP in your system), you have this to look forward to: "Some deaths occurred including one man who overdosed and “literally cooked to death” with a temperature of 43.3C. In 1938, DNP was designated as “extremely dangerous and not fit for human consumption” and its use ceased."

Come on over to if you're interested, it's a pretty common weight loss drug over there. There's almost always a weight loss or DNP thread up.

See: theguardian.com/science/the-h-word/2014/feb/06/dnp-deadly-weight-loss-drug-science-history

Fatties rather flirt with death than exercise, lmao

This, DNP a beast.

I tried it for cutting once but hated how you feel. I'd rather just count calories desu

No one is seriously recommending fatties take DNP, it's more for pro athlete types who need to lose weight quickly in time for a competition to get in the right weight class or something.

I've never tried it, but I hear it does some pretty wacky shit to your body. As you say, calorie counting is the way to go. But since OP asked about chemicals specifically...

Start meditating and you'll realise your cravings for food have much deeper roots and you can work from there

any of the following, with increasing effectiveness:

200mg caffeine + 20-25mg ephedrine
liothyronine (T3), 50mcg
human growth hormone
250mg dinitrophenol
5-10mg methamphetamine

You might consider going to a psychiatrist and suggesting that you suffer from binge eating disorder (BED). Vyvanse is an example of a systemic treatment for BED. Other stimulants are sometimes considered but a lot of docs are leaning to Vyvanse now because of its relatively low abuse-potential.

Can confirm that 2-4DNP is effective but my friends that have done it say it makes you feel like death, so avoid that.

If you want some less extreme options:

An ephedrine + caffeine stack has been known to work, go to Veeky Forums and read a thread (maybe in the sticky) about "EC stacks."

Another option is Yohimbine HCl. You'll have to read about that one and make a judgement for yourself. The most hokey out of the other suggestions ITT but there's some evidence to support it. It worked for me back in the days when I cared about my body.

Get prescribed a stimulant ADHD drug. Vyvanse works very well as does Concerta.

biggest lie

chug 1 kg of sodium hydroxide down and spend a night in the oven

use crack. That will resolve.

this. it's not a meme.

identifying where your calories are coming from is where most people fail. not because it's hard, just because they simply do not carry out this simple task.

here's a protip: most of your calories are coming from dextrose, i.e. "hidden" sugar, in all of your foods.

how to avoid hidden sugar? following the traditional advice of not drinking soda, because that is literalyl sugar water. a 12oz coke has 400 calories. that's literally 1/8th of your daily food intake and it has zero nutrition.

ideally you'll want to completly stop drinking cola/sugar water.

any sports drink, any drink sold in a gas station, any drink that is not water or plain tea with milk, basically can fuck off. it's made you fat.

btw, eat whatever you want. just never drink sugar again. it sucks.

The best answer in thread. Adderall or vyvanse will absolutely kill your appetite and you'll be productive too.

Eat less often. The chemical reaction in your body to less calories will cause a chain reaction in which you burn more of the stored fat.

Drastically change your diet. Only smoothies and bread from now on.

>Newton hates him.
>he adds mass without transferring energy
>find out how just 3 simple steps

if you're american style obese consider this:
1st.)
your colon bacterial climate is fucked up due to antibiotics and the use of synteic baking soda instead of yeast. you can get sauerkraut-juice to repopulate your colon since it contains the neccesary bacteria.
2nd) If you use up more energy for digestion then there is in the food you loose weight. So eat tons of stuff with no nutritional value. To actually make it work simply go lo-carb, menaing you leave away the part for saturation. No bread, no noodles, no tatoes, no corn-stuff.
If you can afford it just go carni and eat nothing but meat. Very healthy, no additions needed.

There is actually this interesting weight loss thing that actually works. It involves this pill that you have to take that causes all of the oils/fats/most other bad shit, I can't remember the details to be ejected from your body before they have a chance to turn into fat.

The downside is that what happens is, you either eat shit that is on their diet, or the substance will give you violent diarrhea which ejects out all teh shit you ate that broke the diet.

Great if you are a rich housewife who can afford to be strapped to the toilet all day/afford to eat right. Not doable if you have an actual job.

This thing? :

"""
Olestra (also known by its brand name Olean) is a fat substitute that adds no fat, calories, or cholesterol to products. It has been used in the preparation of otherwise high-fat foods such as potato chips, thereby lowering or eliminating their fat content. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) originally approved olestra for use as a replacement for fats and oils in prepackaged ready-to-eat snacks in 1996,[1] concluding that such use "meets the safety standard for food additives, reasonable certainty of no harm".[2] In the late 1990s, Olestra lost its popularity due to side effects, but products containing the ingredient can still be purchased at grocery stores in some countries.

Starting in 1996, an FDA-mandated health warning label read "This Product Contains Olestra. Olestra may cause abdominal cramping and loose stools (anal leakage). Olestra inhibits the absorption of some vitamins and other nutrients. Vitamins A, D, E, and K have been added".[12]

These symptoms, normally occurring only by excessive consumption in a short period of time, are known as steatorrhea, and caused by an excess of fat in stool.
"""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olestra

If you're a normal sized person eat regular portions, if you still can't lose weight abstain from eating until much later in the day. I go for hours after waking with zero nourishment.

If you're a big fat fuck consider Penn Jillette's book Presto! How I Made 100 Pounds Disappear and Other Magical Tales.

watch this

BBC Obesity The Post Mortem

althought it appears to me that you're lazy, you'll never make it, stay morbese and die soon

Cyanide

DNP
Trenbolone
Clenbuterol
ECA stack

Choose your poison.

sucrose, not dextrose mon negro