Chat, share, ask questions, and post your favs

chat, share, ask questions, and post your favs

Does anybody outside of asia like this shit?
They're the only ones I can think of unironically enjoying this because they all constantly starve themselves to weigh 80lbs and have "chopstick legs"

mukbangs are my new fotm thing on youtube
its comfy

i agree, sometimes i just put it on my second monitor and just play game or whatever. its like listening to a podcast

One of my friends is obsessed with mukbang. He says he likes watching small people eat large amounts of food. It's just food fetishism, right?

i would say its not really a sexual thing. though im sure there are people that watch it for that. i thik its just good entertainment

i like watching girl mukbangs
no guys though i'm not a homo
it's a sex thing
chanou's life on youtube is so nice

Because in asia eating together was a really big part of the culture up until like 15 years ago when suddenly it became "work from 8 AM to 5 AM the next day every day" in most of the east asian countries. I suppose it wasn't really sudden, but certainly more common than it was prior. Productivity increase and all that worldwide.

So, naturally, people look to spend the free time they have on the bus, on lunch break, whatever, hearing someone talk instead of being alone in a quiet cubicle with no one talking for hours, sometimes days on end.

So people watch this stuff, and it's a simulation for eating together.

Why people in the west like it is beyond me, but it's more a thing for live streaming here in SK, and not so much youtube. People start streaming at like dinner time and then everyone joins the chat and eats together.

I wonder if anyone would watch me browse Veeky Forums and do other internet browsing.

Let's call it "Chanbang"

i would certainly not.

people in the west are on diets and they "eat food through the tv"

thats why i watch mukbangs

do they all puke out their food afterwards or what?

No they just don't eat like that daily.

no they just somehow stay skinny. think cuz its mainly asians

Why are Korean boys naturally cute while Japanese and Chinese boys are absolutely disgusting?

No idea. Weebs here go on and on for those pig nosed, slant eyed freaks. Koreans are clearly the best Asians and they have good manners.

90-100 pound Korean girls are the fucking best.

>gooks
>good manners

>any race
>good manners

Koreans are by far the worst looking Asians, which is why they're the number one country for plastic surgery. You really need to stop watching kpop videos.

Yuka a cute.

I started watching mukbang videos after I found out about Keemi and the only reason I watched them was because I wanted to fuck her pudgy little face. Then that fucking whore started talking about her shitter kirean boyfriend and making videos where she's with him and I was pissed. How could this fucking whore do this to me? Then I found this little make up whore, she's kind of annoying with her intro and all that shit but she's cuter and now I want to violate this little broad Hyunee with my peenor while she's slurping up ramen on all fours.

Fuck you, Keemi. I found a new ramen slurping whore.

I agree about Keemi, it just felt weird after the boyfriend thing. I only watch now since she's a delicious Christmas cake.

KEEMI
E
E
M
I

I'll eat my meals watching keemi because I'm lonely and she talks about silly things. She and her bf are cute

you have no idea what youre talking about, koreans are objectively the best looking asians, also a large majority of the surgeries are the eyelids, which is unfortunately something that makes most asian women look better

>koreans are objectively the best looking asians
I'd post some pictures to completely prove you wrong, but this is a food board, and I don't want anyone vomiting. Keep being delusional Kim Park Choi.

If you eat that much, you shit a lot of it out undigested.

That's not how it works. Some people have a disease where their body doesn't utilize all the nutrients and they might have problems like that but regular people who eat like that will just get fat and constipated, there is no way you will shit out undigested food.

found the angry weeb

I don't even like plastic kpop girls. Even North Korean girls are cute as fuck.