You should be able to solve this

>You should be able to solve this
>Smug anime girl

great post my friend

Social scientists have proved that gender is just a social construct. But it's no use to argue about this on Veeky Forums, this board is filled with ignorant teens.

Nice b8 /pol/

>social "scientists"

depends on how hard you can throw the book

Reddit even found its way here, huh?

>social "scientists"
The only social science is fucking economics since they are the only ones that use advanced math, everything else are just pussies and jews
Sadly, the trannies because they are too many and they will burn the biology books a la [that library that had a shitton of historical info, forgot name]

So can I get a rational scientific answer as to whether transgenderism is real or not?

No. You probably never will.

Please try your best

can you change a y chromosome to an x chromosome?

>you should be able to solve this

If men and women inherently think differently then it makes sense that sometimes things could get fucked up and a man could end up with a "woman's brain" or vice versa. However, one would expect most people claiming to suffer from this exceedingly rare condition to just be insane.

Checkmate athiests.

So there is absolutely no way in which a man can become a woman? Ok, but does that invalidate hormone based treatment and therapy in the form of cross-dressing (In case I come off as confrontational, I do not intend to, I am just curious).

Real talk: gender is a word in the English language. It's definition is how we interpret it. If a penis makes someone a man, that is your interpretation and opinion. The only reason we're not calling atoms molecules is because nobody disagrees that the two have very specific interpretations with very specific guidelines to be met. That is not the case with gender.

Yes, but you can observe the penis in conjunction of certain chromosomes. This is not a definition of the English language, and as such makes it hard for me to fully accept the idea of transgenderism either.

>Not a sun made of 1 million transgenders vs a sun made of one biology book

Do you even KNOW THE MEMES?

Then we have to explore what your definition of transgenderism is.

Well we can observe certain chromosomes and hormone production in regards to the production of a penis and a vagina. One would assume then, that an attempt to change your penis or vagina, in regards to how these hormones or chromosomes act, would be called transgenderism.

>because i am better than transgender people i should be mindful of my superior privilege and thus take special actions to avoid making those inferior to me feel bad about themselves for not improving themselves

a mental disorder like homosexuality and pedophilia

I'm just curious as towards the truth of this because there are certain arguments both one way and another. On one hand you cannot argue a person has, and always will have certain natural chromosomes, and will produce a certain amount of hormones (Barring bad physical conditions, exceptions ect). Alternatively, I've heard about brain scans which apparently show men who do have the same type of brain as females.I have also seen studies which seem to imply that "Transitioning" does not lower suicide rates amongst transgender people. There is some form of an answer, and I figure here's the place to get it.

That would be a sex change. Remember, not all people agree that your chromosomes determine your gender. For instance, there was an Olympic athlete a while back who was born with a vagina, yet she had y-chromosomes. Would you call that a man or woman?

I cannot really find anything in particular reference to this. I have however, found MULTIPLE cases of third world countries faking "females" into the olympics who were usually stripped of their medals.

Literally newspeak. Come on user, listen to yourself. The mental gymnastics have to stop.

So is there really no serious studying on this subject? Just shitposting and memes? Please, I just want to this question answered one way or another.

Serious studies would be bigoted

/pol/ is just as bad as /leftypol/. I don't browse Veeky Forums for you shitty memes, you faggots are the reason I can't browse Veeky Forums anymore.

>every thread is an evola thread

wew