Italian Chef AMA

Hi, I'm an Italian Chef. Ask me anything!

Hey their Friendo, thanks for dropping by!

What region of Italian food is your specialty and where is your restaurant located?

Stay Kool you Kool Kat :) !

-Chef Lightning

Sicilian
LA

What kind of food do you "cook" you fucking faggot wop

I took the time to give you a nice reply and such and get to know you.

Don't you think it would be a FRIENDO gesture if you did the same, friendo! :) ?

-Chef Lightning

I gave you a nice reply too.

All kinds of Italian food.

What are your thoughts on 'go 'za?

I like Chicago deep dish pizza

WA LA

pls gibs best way to cook chicken cutlet for chicken parmesan dish

Ok give me a second I'm busy

Are Chicken Francaise, Marsala and Picatta actual italian food or just italian-american memes

MAMA MIA LUIGI THATA SPAGHETTI ISA SOA SPICYYY

How do i make a three cheese blend for my favorite pizza?

Not memes

Ok

Mozzarella provolone

Any more questions

you ever get molested in your catholic churth? Why do you hate philosophical developments?

Favourite pasta brand/durum?
Thoughts on the authenticity debate?
What would you marinade goat chops with?

There was this other fraud chef who told me that he didn't know the answer.

Is it the best fast food sandwich?

Nigga how do i male the outer layer of cannolo siciliano, can do the cream but the brown layer gets soft too fast and no bubbles

How do I make a godly meatball?

Just lika mama used to?

Stop

Angel hair
No thoughts
Family secret

Ok

No

You should know this

Family secret

Family secret

>Family secret.

Bravo...! Ita is i. Nonna. I going on the internet to testa you. See if you givaway de family tradiciones.

My Nonna is dead

Owning the DVD boxset of The Sopranos and watching The Godfather doesn't make you an Italian chef.

Italian from Italy or "My great great grandfather once watched The Godfather so I'm 3/49ths Italian"

I am an Italian chef.

I'm from Italy

>Chicken Francaise
> Italien dish

Useless nigger

You live in LA and all your answers are either vague as fuck or "faggotry secret" also the fact that you referred to spaghettini as angel hair means you're a total fucking faggot and about as Italian as a jar of Prego.

Then why are you cooking American Italian nonsense?

How do you cook proper Tagliatelle ? I usually just cook them in boiling salted water. Any tips ?

Ok

Not true

Not true

I'm not

I do that too. No tips.

Bork....bork bork

Excuse me

When i make fresh spaghetti. I bundle the pasta after each sheet is cut like in the cooking shows. But it usually gets all curly by the time i boil it how do i avoid that.

Bork......Bork bork bork

Do not bundle them in such a curly fashion.

Haha why are you acting like a dog?

that's not a Chick-Fil-A spicy deluxe, so no

Also, checked

Bork Bork!

How often do you talk to your mother on the phone per day?

He's an Italian chef stupid. He doesn't speak Swedish and has no idea what you're trying to say.

Bork......bork :-(

Why are guineas so hairy?

>literally the same exact reply patterns as the American "chef" from a couple days ago
Oh wow it really is a bot.
That or someone who needs serious mental help.

How is the pay at Olive Garden?

Ok

Stop

She's dead

What

Stop

Stop

Not true

I don't work there.

Do you work for Don Corleonne?

No

Bullshit, you must be the dude that do the thing, when the Don Capo push the bottom. Whats the word? Soldaat?

>responds with his trademark "Not true"
Your next line will be "Stop"

What are you saying

No

>>literally the same exact reply patterns as the American "chef" from a couple days ago
yep...

>What Are You Saying?

t. antonio candreva

Alright, what's a relatively unknown but delicious italian meal you could give a recipe for?
Favourite restaurant in the old country?
What do you like to drink?

No

Ok

I'll reply later I'm busy right now

Any more questions

are all Italian chefs cunts?

>No

then what sets you apart from them?

Not nice

chi รจ quel mona che bate la porta e ghiude urlando? dio cane

Reply you lazy excuse for a wank stain
Also where is there the best produce in It?

Ok

Ok

ur favorite recipe 4 homemade tomato sauce/pizza sauce?
id like to compare it 2 my own ^^

10 ripe tomatoes 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons butter 1 onion, chopped 1 green bell pepper, chopped 2 carrots, chopped 4 cloves garlic, minced 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning 1/4 cup Burgundy wine 1 bay leaf 2 stalks celery 2 tablespoons tomato paste

Bring a pot of water to a boil. Have ready a large bowl of iced water. Plunge whole tomatoes in boiling water until skin starts to peel, 1 minute. Remove with slotted spoon and place in ice bath. Let rest until cool enough to handle, then remove peel and squeeze out seeds. Chop 8 tomatoes and puree in blender or food processor. Chop remaining two tomatoes and set aside.
In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, cook onion, bell pepper, carrot and garlic in oil and butter until onion starts to soften, 5 minutes. Pour in pureed tomatoes. Stir in chopped tomato, basil, Italian seasoning and wine. Place bay leaf and whole celery stalks in pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 2 hours. Stir in tomato paste and simmer an additional 2 hours. Discard bay leaf and celery and serve.

at what point does it go from being "beef" into being "italian beef"??

Ah yes I'm glad you brought this up

using...
>tablespoon
>cup

move along boys, not a real chef.

I am a real chef

>Sicilian
Do you put lemons on every single dish?

>carrots instead of sugar
My nigga.

what do you think of the mcchicken

Why is my pasta sauce always shit. It never sticks and doesn't have the correct tomato flavor. Sad!

tomatoes grown during the winter tend to be under-ripened. stick to buying san marzano from a decent cannery. they usually have a good tomato flavor, depending on the recipe you can decide to use them with the juice or not. not sure if you should get peeled or unpeeled.

also, make your sauce stick better by adding a ladle of pasta water to your sauce after boiling the pasta. should help starch it up a bit

t. americlap who knows more about french cooking but likes to make spagbol

is there a way to reheat cream based pasta later without it just being greasy

my mom usually adds a little more liquid since some probably evaporated out. milk or water, not sure which. it should re-emulsify if you simmer it, reheating it in a microwave will probably fuck it up