Greatest project ever

Blockchain in space. Three dimensional chain. Partnered with AGI. Has LISP integration. Partnered with vector space. Biggest moon mission ever. Best part???
>100 Million market cap
You missed out on eth's bullrun. Don't miss out on this.

Attached: DRf6_SvUEAAZvhK.jpg (975x512, 49K)

holy fuck is everyone just gonna not talk about this

loaded a shit ton of it at the dip. totally under the radar for most. stop shilling it on biz, here are only faggots they have no idea what it is about

I'm trying to help biz. they made me buy eth at 16 dollars

i know this shit is the future, i tried talking about this here too. but it seems to hard to understand i guess

did someone say lithsp?

Attached: mty.jpg (275x183, 6K)

These people are delusional and Roger Ver is in this project, enough reason to stay far, far away from Nexus.

So are smart contracts but biz was into it

provide proof he is involved

give it some time. they are just working on their project. why do you need it to moon now? how i see it is you have a lot of time left to accumulate.

I do but yet people are blind to it

NXS is a (cool) tech demo not an actual product

lies

im almost one year in this coin. talked to the people behind it personally.

i believe in what they say. they will make it happen.

Funny I see this post when I recently went all in at its dip. I can comfortably say it's going to grow tremendously, they haven't started marketing it properly and we are already in top 100. Quantum resistant, I mean cmon, they are even putting 100's of rubric cube sized satellites in orbit 2019 and each satellite will act as a node and overall strengthen the network.

I want to get in contact with you. whats ur information. I'm in the nexus telegram and discord if you're there

i recommend you to join the nexus slack.

a lot of info is shared in there

im in it

i am too.

check the chat please

Just can't wait to see when it's going to moon :D