Bertolli?

Are Bertolli's Veeky Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/12237-chicken-florentine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

WTF is that? Some kind of hamburger helper equivalent?

idk i just see them at target everytime i go and wonder if they taste ok

Its fine. Also easy, and looks all fancy.
Mid-tier food, you could make it from scratch but then it wont be "ready in 10 minutes".

I don't really like them but I always keep a few in the freezer for days I just can't be fucked to prep a dish.

I operate under the assumption that if it comes in a packet or a box it's almost always shit.

This is what good food looks like. Notice the lack of packaging.

I usually go to an organic market. I have yet to find any meats not in a package though. Could you point me in any directions as to where I could find something like that?

I guess it must be a regional thing, but every supermarket from the cheap shitholes to the fancypants organic hipster ones have selections like that pic.

Where do you live?

Baltimore area. I have been to a few places and never seen anything like that, so I am going to guess it's regional or just check out more hipster places.

UK here, if it's meat, as in top half of pic the butcher packages it for you after you select it. You always bag veggies for yourself though, is this not the case in other countries?

That's the way it is in the US too.

Well, sort of. Bags are always provided for produce, but some people don't use them. I think they're trying to avoid using a bag they will throw away later? Personally I find it silly. I'm all in favor of reducing waste but avoiding contamination seems a lot more important. Not to mention the bags can be re-used for other purposes instead of just tossing them out.

Veeky Forums doesn't approve of anything.

in my area, we only have the veggies and fruits on their own. some herbs too, but never the meats. A lot of places that aren't large chains here simply do not have butchers.

If it's not possible to buy meat from a butcher then there's no need to feel bad thereby. I'm quite certain that the meats you have available will be sufficient for good cookery. Good luck in the kitchen.

thanks. you too.

Pretty much this. They're like seven or so dollars a bag where I live. It seems more sensible to just make something like it at home.

like my dad!

Many supermarkets these days do not have their own butchers, so all the meat is prepackaged. Most of the supermarkets near me are like this, but thankfully there are many butcher shops still in business. I know that's not the case everywhere these days.
In general I'm with you. Good food is made from good ingredients, and most good ingredients are not branded. There are exceptions, like pasta, coffee, mustard, olive oil and the like. But if most of what you eat comes from packages with brand names on them you're not eating all that well.

No. cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/12237-chicken-florentine
Lrn2cook

No, they promoted racemixing in their new commercial.

You have to go back - to 1930's Germany.

ok i understand how to google recipes. that was not my question. at least you tried.

1930 Germany is not the only example of a racist society. British colonialism was just as racist as the Nazis. Or pre 1950 southern USA. Or France during the war against Algeria. Or modern Japan. Or Ukraine. They just dont get that much mentioned.

Really? I used to buy their pasta products, but I shall have to find a less degenerate brand now.

make your own shit op, it aint that hard

I approve that you're a faggot

Or the Arabs and Africans who enslaved white Europeans throughout history. oh wait, that doesn't fit your agenda, sorry.

Of course it does. Saudis are the worst country in the world today. That other guy brought nazis on the table.

>heat pan
>dump contents of bag into pan
>wait
>remove from heat
>eat

Sounds Veeky Forums approved to me...