Cooking every day without a stop

Let's just say somebody doesn't like us and our threads, but that's not gonna stop us EVER.

So. On-lard omelet with diced onion, black toasts and peas. Balanced and superior!

Egged onions and bloated egg (ask me) with beans. Super light and filling!

Go head broseph & do your thing. That's what this board is for.

Thanks! Good to know there are people without Stockholm's who protect our virgin oppressors.

No problem bud. It seems like you like your onions a little on the done side heh. I've never had something like that thou some I'm just bullshitting.

my 6 year old nephew cooks better than you, maybe watch "masterchef junior" before posting again

There's shit's like you on every board son,

>I'm so patrician

Least he's contributing, kys

Guess how I know you're gay.

Takes one to know one?

>Least he's contributing
a bunch of shit next to each other. how great!

Who cares? It's a slow moving board. Half the threads are about chicken tendies anyways. Let the dude do his thing.

Did some shrimp and linguini in a butter and wine sauce with roasted broccoli and brussel sprouts yesterday. Came out nice and comfy, gf liked it too.

>Who cares?
everybody who actually cooks and has been here before clover made this board one of it's defaults and flooded it with newfags
> It's a slow moving board
not anymore. see: clover related comment from my previous point
> Let the dude do his thing
no. this threads are as useless as fastfood threads
let me guess, you're OP?

desu senpai, you have no idea how much/ if i contribute, doesnt need ferran adria to see that his cooking is absolute garbage and not worthy of a discussion in the least.

>let me guess, you're OP?

Negatory, pretty sure OP is Swedish or some shit. I'm US

U.S. I meant

Because he's the OP and the OP is always a faggot?

Eggs+onions are a god tier combo, plus peas go well alongside both. That said, you could work a bit on the presentation... I know it doesn't affect the taste, but still.

Who's clover?

Forgot the flour haha. Last time I did it with flour it was perfect - maybe would be perfecter with some nutty cheese like brie.

>haha
kill yourself

You completely miss the point of this general. It's about people posting what they cooked or are cooking. It would be strange not to have this on ck.

Also I'm not the guy who created the previous threads. I created this one because I haven't seen a new thread for a couple of days now and you know what that means. I just wish They were given a free copy of Tropico or something.

you cross the line from "oc cooking content" to shitposting if you post burned eggs,toast and peas in my book. then again, do whatever you want if it makes you happy

stop it. the only person shitposting here is you

Great. Just don't mention your fucking GF PLEASE, that just suggests you're an attentionwhore.

Forgot your frog.

I would honestly rather see a mcchicken thread instead of this trash

Android app for Veeky Forums

how can inferior dishes compete with deenz and egg?

Just by the size of olives I'd say your plate is - let's see - MIDGET TIER MICROSCOPIC.

Did you eat your meal and then vomit it back onto the plate?

Don't listen to haters, you made yourself a great meal and it's just as good as OP's dish, there's no need to feel sad.

I for one like the flavor of well caramelized onion with scrambled egg.

Macaroni (real stuff, not some amerifag microwave-it-pack bullshit) with caramelized onions, cabbage and of course some sweet sweet tap water. Simple and honorable!

Literal world-class. Perfectly done, amigo!

that looks really good

god this thread is garbage

It doesn't look very appealing from this picture, but I enjoy it quite a lot, even more than my last dish.

Breaded chicken breasts and noodles in a white wine almond sauce (has chicken stock and heavy cream).

Previous dish. Thai red chicken curry with broccoli, califlower, and rice.

Cooked this today.
It was pretty decent.

this thread is awful.

keep trying.

whats with the dish on the right? potato chopped randomly

Asian pear, gf did that.

your food looks like shit kill your self