Tourist trap food

Ok, I'm in a shitty tourist-trap town and I'm hungry. Should I buy fake Mexican food, an overpriced burger, a cheap mediocre reheated pizza slice, or meh-tier falafel? Fuck subway.

It honestly looks like you should go for a walk is that beautiful countryside. Beyond that, get fake Mexican food.

Forget the food, hit up the arcade.

Falafel
Or go to show e shitty bar, order burger. Upload pics for us either way

All the machines are off. Had my heart set on Turtles in Time

There's a cult underneath Manitou Springs that worships elder gods, get the fuck out of there OP.

Go for the handle of cheap vodka and the nature walk.

Dude fuck The Loop and their "award winning margaritas" but I actually love Hells Kitchen white pizza.

Go to the grocery store.

Manitou's a great place, but never get Mexican food in Colorado (with few exceptions). Just get some pizza, hit up the arcade, and relax in a hotel where you can swim in a pool of natural spring water. Or just go to another town, there are a few that aren't far.

Go to King's Chef Diner, it's like a 10 minute drive from Manitou

OP here, I got drunk at the Royal and lost my coat. Woo drinking at altitude!
best idea yet, except strictly bourbon
Yea, I'm drinking their delicious matè RIGHT NOW.
H.K. is good if it's fresh

I actually found a good Mexican place in co springs. It's on circle by the airport road. Next to a Mexican bar and grocery store. I HAD to go there. They didn't speak a lick of English and gave me hot sauce in a plastic baggie. You KNOW that shit was good. They looked genuinely surprised to see a white guy in there.

Which one is better, Bijou or Costilla?

I went to Colorado for a choir tour, Manitou was the best part.
Our director took us to Casa Bonita because she never had a bad experience.
I had a nice beanie hat I bought at the Olympic Training Center before hand.
I left it at the table and went to the bathroom.
The rest of my table went wandering around the gift shop
I came back to a new family alreadybseated and eating. My hat gone.
When we got back to the hotel everyone wad either throwing up or shitting like mad.
Except our choir director.
I knew the name sounded familiar.
Never again.

Subway or 7 11 hotdogs

one of your choirmates stole your hat.

Probably, I'm kinda over it though.

i also live in a tourist trap town

don't you have a run down, ghetto looking "locals" part of town with decent places that tourists don't go to or know about?

Literally one street.

Wherever has the cheapest beer.

Colorado Springs is literally a two minute drive on the highway. Go there and you'll find plenty of good dining options. Alchemy in Old Colorado City is a neat little hipster place with some fucking amazing cocktails. It's probably a five-ten minute drive from wherever you are in Manitou.

>never get Mexican food in Colorado which is inhabited almost entirely by Mexicans

You're a fucking idiot, there's plenty of great Mexican places in CO.

>never get Mexican food in Colorado
Kek, as someone who had lived in Colorado all his life, you shouldn't listen to this guy. There's an abundance of great Mexican food

FUCK YEA this a colorado thread now
Every friend that visits from out of state asks me to take them to casa bonita.
Every single one thinks I'm fucking with them as we drive through ghetto lakewood and pull up to this shithole

Colorado has better mexican food than texas

:^)

Veeky Forums meet up at Casa Bonita when?

I'm only 5 min away, someones just gotta name a time and day

meet up at my place after for the gaysex and recipe swap

I'm like 20 away, but I think the food won't allow for us to do any butt play afterwards.

Who /303/ here? Arvada here

nonsense, user :3

>I went to Colorado for a choir tour
On a scale of one to ten , just exactly how gay are you?

3, it was a Christian high-school and there is nothing gay about having a quality baritone voice. We had some very homo-erotic in jokes though so I had to give some points.

Truth

Try real Mexican food you cunt. If the staff ain't illegal it ain't good.

rudys

bumb

>Manitou Springs

That place really went to shit in recent history. I grew up in Colorado Springs, so Manitou was always a nice trip up until recently.

The only good place to eat there is Heart of Jerusalem, honestly.

Anything served from a van, ever.

Are you implying that there aren't a ton of illegal Mexicans in Colorado?

Do you not explain to them that you only go there for a 2nd grade field trip

I'm madly in love with one of the servers there. It's the only reason I'm still in this stupid town. Shhhhh, don't tell her.

caliniggers are ruining our great state.

I'd honestly have more mexicans than californians.

>not knowing like half the cities in Colorado are primarily Mexican
Jesus Christ you are a raving lunatic

I visited Denver this past December while it was cold out and I noticed a distinct lack of homeless weed-seekers (which effectively ruined parts of the city) but the lefty-queers were out in full force. It was easy to tell who was from Cali. They're ruining CO and they refuse to go back.

They've driven up rent prices by double in about 10 years, and entire parts of denver are being gentrified into coffee shop organic grocer yuppievilles. Not a terrible thing to clean up parts of the city like that, but it's becoming a smug, rich, hole of numales and potsmokers.

there are still a ton of homeless, they are just being flushed out into the surrounding towns and subdivisions. No one wants to do anything about it because "omg people can live they way they want omg just be free u guise" same with the huge groups of mexicans. I don't mind the mexicans that much, and they are way better than the nignogs that use to cause big problems in select areas of the city, but there are noticeable subdivisions of super rich yuppies and californian scum basically tearing down older communities to make soul-less shopping centers and yoga farms.

t. evicted colorado native that got bullied into leaving my previous downtown apartment

Who else /durango/ here?

I'm just happy to see they fixed up parts of Colfax, the Compton of the Rockies.

I always remember Durango being really cold

used to live at the first apartments on the left next to that place, it's legit. btw the speak english but only if they recognize you

Costilla but it's still horribly over priced for what it is.

used to bartend at Alchemy and can attest that their food is actually *almost* worth the price