Breakfast

What is your personal "Breakfast of Champions" ?

I usually don't eat breakfast. I usually just eat dinner and supper.
I want to start eating breakfast though, but i need some inspiration.

When i do eat breakfast it's just a sandwhich and whatever i have in the fridge, which is really boring stuff

My breakfast of champions is when i'm not too lazy. I'll make some pancakes, and some waffles. Batter from scratch, fresh berries, fresh butter. Usually though my breakfasts are pretty lazy and I just drive to a local coffee shop, get a couple bagles, and some coffee.

>when i'm not too lazy I'll make some pancakes
Damn son. I'm way too lazy for that, i wish i wasn't.
Perhaps starting to do that is a good thing? Go "all out" right off the bat?

trash trapfu

>trash
A bit harsh. Not the best sure, but it is the only one who posted food

Steel cut outs and maltomeal are great. I add cream and lyle's too it, but brown sugar or maple syrup are good. Grits when I want savory, with an egg on and some butter.

Technically,the first food you eat is breakfast since you are "breaking your fast"

Just a lil' bit of trivia for ya.

Big bowl of milk porridge spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg, or a three-egg cheese and chive omelette.

Omelet with cheese, mushrooms, spinach, ham, bacon, sid of hashbrowns with wheat toast

>1/2 cup oatmeal cooked in 1 cup skim milk with 1/2 tbsp brown sugar/cinnamon
>150 grams greek yogurt
>1 banana

GOAT

I used to be like you. I used to be that guy. Don't be that guy.

Eggs
Breakfast meat (preferably Taylor ham or scrapple)
Vegetables (mushrooms, brussel sprouts, tomatoes, onions)
Maybe some cheese
Coffee

a bosc pear

>that disgusting whore being a "champion" in anything but the darwin awards
interdasting

What even is that food? Bananas and?
Looks tasty

I'll just take Angeles banana for breakfast. thx

Malt O Meal with peanut butter and chia seeds mixed in.

I like a mix like this (see pic), preferably heavy on onions and some pieces of sausage.

But most of the time I eat leftover dinner, or just mix corn meal with milk and sugar.

Eggs (omelette/skillet if Im feeling fancy), peppered bacon, bagel with cream cheese, ginger or vanilla tea.

This is the ultimate way to begin my day with positivity, all I need is a crossword to top it off

Yeah right

I drink a cold can of coke and have a bag of jalapeƱo Cheetos, with a side of processed cheese if I'm feeling up to it.

Corn flakes. They're not healthy, but they're fast and taste fucking GOOD.

>CORN FOR DINNER
>CORN FOR BRUNCH
>CORN FOR BREAKFAST
>CORN FOR LUNCH
>CORN FOR EVERY SINGLE MEAL WHY CAN'T WE HAVE SOME RICE CRISPIES?

>>CORN FOR EVERY SINGLE MEAL
To avoid this kind of stuff I have a self-imposed rule: I can't eat the same staple more than five lunches plus dinners on a week. Breakfast is exempt because I'm usually too lazy to bother.

ramen

I usually make the broth with tears

Pancakes are pretty easy and quick, bro. Not quite to the level of a bowl of cereal, but still pretty simple. Biscuits and gravy (my personal favorite breakfast) are much more time-consuming and difficult than pancakes. Between that and being so fattening, I don't have b&g very often, but they are so good when I make them.

Other easy hot breakfast options include eggs (scrambled, fried, or omelet).

>fresh butter
you got a cow?

????

A smoothie made from frozen strawberries, frozen raspberries, a banana and some apple juice, together with a grilled cheese toast.

Going to eat that tomorrow.

Fuck you, she was very hot when she was younger

literally anything since I never have an appetite in the morning.

As cliche as it might sound, grease works really work for breakfast. So bacon and eggs and some French rolls and some tea with sweetened condensed milk.

CORN EATERS GOOOOO

WOOOAAH OOH OOOOH OOOOOOH

I only have the will to make breakfast on my days off, but when I do it's just a cup of coffee with bacon and eggs or an omelette with whatever vegetables I have on hand.

My goto breakfast is
>egg whites with salsa
>oatmeal
>vanilla greek yogurt with pecans and raspberry
>peanut butter toast

I make a pack of bacon in the oven. Nice and easy and super delicious and hearty although not very filling so I usually need to supplement it with something.

Did you discover today that you'd love to suck cock and want to share it with us?

thats a big breakfast

>fried potato cubes seasoned with lemon pepper, cayenne, paprika
>two sunny side up eggs
>Shredded brisket and a sausage.
>Steamed green beans, sauteed tomato wedges in olive oil.

>CORN IS ALL WE EVER GET, IN THIS ROTTEN FUCKING PLACE
>CORN IS ALL WE EVER GET
>WHY CAN'T WE GAVE A CHANGE OF PACE

3 bacon, egg and cheese hot pockets followed by a 5 count swig of pepto bismol and a black coffee.

Fried chicken or cold pizza.

my own semen, followed by coffee

100% serious

Shakshuka with a little too much cilantro

I legit believe this.

Joy of Cooking has the best pancake recipe hands down:

2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar, optional
2 eggs
1 1/2 to 2 cups milk
2 tablespoons melted and cooled butter

Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet in another. Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry gradually and scoop 1/4 cups onto a hot skillet. Brown on each side.

I can't eat much in the morning, I get in most of my calories in the afternoon/evening. So for me its;
>oatmeal
>scoop of PB
>sliced banana
>glass of milk

My breakfast

Mini package Belvita biscuits
Large black coffee w/ honey
1 cigarette

Enjoyed while sitting in traffic

sounds purdy good

A big ass bowl of honey comb and a cinnamon raisin english muffin with peanut butter

Tomatoes really are the best breakfast fruit

Regular porridge with two slices of oat toast and some fruit.

>Pancakes for breakfast
Seriously muricans why? No fucking wonder you are all so fat.

Are you trying to make a fun and appetizing breakfast, or are you trying to make one for your health?
'Cause those are vastly different things and the first one has pancakes and bacon and the second one has oatmeal and apples.

>Homemade biscuit
>Over easy egg
>Canadian bacon
>Bit or cheese
>Make a lil sandwich
Wonderful

If only

A beer and leftovers from last night's meal.

Not really healthy for you but I usually make an egg and cheese sandwich if I have time in the morning. If you're looking for something healthier maybe make an egg white biscuit or something. Shouldn't take very long at all if you can crack and whisk an egg

When I do eat breakfast I like making a breakfast bowl with home fries topped with scrambled eggs than salsa and finally a bit of cheese

Shit taste in traps

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Not American but a lot of European countries have pastries for breakfast.

>Vegetables
>mushrooms
>tomatoes
>vegetables

m8

I need nothing more than a cigarette and 2 glass of rum.

A bowl of cheerios with a cut-up banana and a cup of coffee.

>animal, vegetable, or mineral?
>ACKCHYUALLY...

today, diet pepsi, a grape jelly uncrustable (frozen, didn't wait for it to defrost), 2 vienna fingers

squatz&oatz

My fave breakfast is a smootie with spinach, kale, mangoes, pineapple, grapes, banana, and some water and a bit of pineapple juice for base. really good. i need to pick some of that shit up next time i'm at the grocery store. Have some coffee or tea too when i'm headin out the door.

when i'm lazy i have peanut butter toast. sometimes some scrambled eggs+spinach+cherry tomatoes, maybe some bacon along with the eggs. Sometimes I make a sandwich and put a fried egg on it lol. Omeletes are good too.

occasionally i'll make Belgian waffles, pancakes, or french toast but i try not to eat too much sugary stuff, and i always put syrup on that shit so i don't have it often.

Steel cut oats with some cut up banana, apple, or blueberries served with milk is GOAT for when you're feeling lazy in the morning. Add some almond slices or walnuts. No brown sugar needed.

8 bananas

Then mine is 3-5 shots of vodka and a cigarette at 3am

The fuck is Curious George doing on Veeky Forums

eggs and sweet potato :)

How do you do the sweet potato? You eat it mashed or something? That's a bretty good combo.

diced and fried with coconut oil and cinnamon

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I eat grits and egg whites

Pour the egg whites into the skillet and cook that shit up. Sprinkle some cheese flavouring on it. While that's cooking I put two packets of grits in the microwave with a cheese single on top. When it's all down I empty the egg whites into the bowl with the grits and mix that shit up. Usually have a milky coffee afterwards

cheese whiz on bacon flavored crackers

Chicken fried steak and sausage gravy with eggs over easy and plenty of hashbrowns, toast with either mixed berry jam or orange marmalade, and a bloody mary.

then enduring the 15 minute drive/walk/journey back to your place to take an incredibly necessary and satisfying shit.

life doesn't have to be that way, user

Some penut butter and cocoa pufs pancakes i just made. Not bad 6/10

Work days: Cup of coffee, banana.
Off days: Eggs. Usually poached on toast.

>Cheese flavouring
???

Well shit, why not just eat the yolks if you're going to pour powdered cholesterol over top?

>When i do eat breakfast it's just a sandwhich and whatever i have in the fridge, which is really boring stuff

Attempt 1: Add the stuff in your fridge to eggs in a pan
Attempt 2: Add the stuff in your fridge to potatoes in a pan
Final Attempt: Add the stuff in your fridge to grilled cheese in a pan.

Do that last one before grilling.
You're welcome

banh mi

Isn't that just yeast?

Eggs
Toast w/ butter
Bacon
Hash Browns
OJ
and waking up still drunk

I make oatmeal and banana pancakes. They are healthy, easy and fast to make. My entire family is obsessed with them.

whatever I have to prep during the AM is my breakfast.

>want to start eating breakfast though, but i need some inspiration.

why? you looking to put on weight?

for me it's nothing, because I usually have a stomach ache from last nights case of beer.

I look forward to this every morning: 3/4 cup of oats, half a green apple, a banana and some blueberries. Bit of cinnamon and served hot as fuck. It's like banana bread flavoured oatmeal

IMO the best possible breakfast is full-fat greek yogurt with cut up bananas, blueberries, and pumpkin and sunflower seeds mixed in.

> Stay up late
> Give myself only a few minutes in the morning to shower and then walk to work
> Sleep in on weekends so by the time I'm actually hungry it's almost noon

I need help.

Off-brand froot loops and vodka.

Bacon/Sausage
Freshly grated hash browns fried in the grease
Two eggs over easy
Two pieces wheat toast
Tall glass of ice cold milk
Cup of coffee

Usually just have a bowl of cereal or scrambled eggs though