Question for NoLinkers

Why do you guys hate this project so much? How does it feel knowing you’re shilled this relentlessly everyday and you still won’t buy? Do you guys hate free money?

Attached: 3B982177-86DF-4128-AA83-B9CD54204DB5.png (320x208, 13K)

i fell for this meme. what am unironically in for?

>what am unironically in for?
Retiring in 5 years

Making 100x your initial investment

The amount of shilling has pushed me away desu. I bought once for a 30% swing trade but that's it.

I don't believe this project is superior to Tron. My money is with the Chinese.

I don't hate the project, I hate the fucking spam that this board gets everyday from pajeets and shitposters

Attached: 1505333244192.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Because its vaporware that's been unraveled by a single redditor and you fags won't shut up about it. A month ago there was 20 threads on the board at a time.

Attached: 3612_Ethereal_Yatzee.jpg (600x600, 39K)

go to reddit and its crickets...its only biz autists and people that bought in (unironically thats a good thing)

>Why do you guys love this project so much? How does it feel knowing you’ve shilled this relentlessly everyday and you still haven't made any money? Do you guys hate making money?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I go to reddit and downvote every post where chainlink is mentioned on multiple accounts. I also upvote any post talking about it being related to Veeky Forums or being a meme.

Attached: 60B44A15-2266-4064-B92C-466BA6E5C252.jpg (470x595, 91K)

Subtle, yet effective. Keep up the good work.

Attached: 1521122426851.jpg (162x192, 30K)

Untold wealth and Asian waifu mistresses.

Wait, pajeets? why are indians into link? I thought it was all russians and europeans.

ChainLink is the official coin of white supremacy

Nice, just bought 100k

na, you dint.

You're right, I bought 100k straight after the ICO

You fucked up

Now you're gonna find out how being rich feels

Sorry ahead of time

Because Link has very modest potential, but there's a whole Scientology-like cult that has developed around it. ICO bagholders did a good job recruiting new ones to get out, but the new ones are slow as hell to realize that they've been lied to. If things work out, Link could double in value by the end of the year, which is great for any kind of investment, but that's about as far as it goes.

how do i invest in docusign? setting up etrade account right now

holy smokes this is incredible. this is why i like studying the human brain and how it formulates a thought.

"unravelled"

Lol??

Face it, the only reason that it's shilled to hell here is that it dumped after the ICO and people needed to get out. The posts have been funny for about a week and have been annoying and grating ever since.

There's countless money making opportunities in crypto
I'm not a retarded bag holder who fell for shitty shilling...

>1B coin cap
>not even 500M in circulation

Attached: top lel.jpg (800x536, 43K)

Now I know you just b8 m8. 4/10