Suggested tip

>suggested tip

Now I'm not tipping at all. Resturants shouldn't be so presumptuous. Sorry Havana Central.

Nice blog post, should have posted the Loli cake girl.

Isn't she in unteralterbach

>suggested tip
>not realizing it is just for women and drunks who can't do math

No just similar looking girl

You may be on to something user

that's not what presumptuous means you dingo

"(of a person or their behavior) failing to observe the limits of what is permitted or appropriate."

Asking for a tip was a failure of observing my limit so fuck off

Should have come with a trigger warning too for this precious little idiot...

They put them there for idiots that can't into basic maths, you dip.
>have a good time?
>wanna tip ur server?
>can't make 20% in your head??
>hey! here's a convenient little box to just put an x through and go on with your dinky little day!

>wanna tip more because service was excellent? By all means do so!

>shit service and minimal/no tip? Sorry to hear that!

You should refrain from forcing yourself upon the unsuspecting public if such small things really trigger you in such massive ways...

>t. waiter

You don't eat out often enough for anyone to care.

Next time go blog post on Word.

>everyone in this thread

Lmao never worked a day as waitstaff. Nor in a restaurant.

>t. not a sperg

>mfw chad and stacy bitch when one table in a whole rush doesn't tip
>mfw they make more on even a slow night than the cooks and dishwashers make in a week
>mfw I work hard to make sure every dish comes out perfect, timing each table to make sure that the whole party gets hot food at the same time while the hens stand around and cluck until the food gets cold no matter how many fucking times the whole line screams order
>mfw they cop an attitude
I HATE WAITSTAFF SO GOD DAMN MUCH
ALL YOU DO IS CARRY OUT THE FOOD

>20% but if you want to tip more for excellent service you can
Ugh how about fucking no, I give 10% so just you servers wont sperg out with entitlement. You get 20% or more if your service was "excellent". I dont owe you fuck all for carrying a fucking tray of food over and then hiding in ths back on your fucking phone while my drink sits unrefilled for 15 minutes.
>inb4 muh stingy customers
A conveyor belt could do your job more efficiently so such the fuck up you entitled cunt

It's because restaurants put the dumb frogposting spergs in the back of the house because you have shit social skills
When people feel welcome they pay more

Shut the fuck up, waitscum, this is the COOKING board. Go bck to facebook you fag

You better work that window grill chimp

Waitcuck detected

Them fries ain't gonna drop by themselves wagie

Work my nuts

What kind of garbage-tier "chain restaurants" are you wasting your money at, buying Sysco food products reheated by a meth head and served to you by a less-than-highschool-educated dipshit that can't take care of a water glass?...

Your post says a lot more about you and where you eat than the food industry & its service expectations at large, you should know.

And you are nothing more than an entitled middleman between the consumer and the producers with nothing to offer.

>he thinks the line and waitstaff in fine dining aren't the same pedophiles, felons, junkies and retards you find in applebees
It's almost like you're a fucktard who never set foot in a kitchen and has no clue what you're talking about