Crypto to Stocks

Hey Veeky Forums.. I have had my fair share of experience with Crypto, but I'm trying to expand to stocks.

How can I start trading stocks? Is there an exchange like in crypto? Looking for some help.
Thanks

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/xavier
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let me save you five years:
go jump out your window head first

I would say stocks are even better than crypto considering way more markets and way more data to observe and make decisions based off of FA and QA instead of being a retard that uses TA 24/7,

Any advice?

Take a look at QQQ, VGT, QTEC and CCJ, make each 25% of each your portfolio and you'll make 200% gains by 2020. After you study those stocks and similiar ones and become a rich faggot like me than go to an IHOP or similiar waffle house of your choosing (optional) and ask for an Egg over yeezy(pic related)

Attached: 230876938005202.jpg (1024x1024, 42K)

Research how to conduct proper Critical Thinking with Fundamental Analysis and Quantitative Anaylsis , don't try to day trade or swing trade, if you want to make consistent low risk invesments than you're looking at holding most investments for a year(s) and some really solid investments like $VGT , S&P500, S&P100 you might hold them for even decades.

KEK

you need to join Xaviers school
its 4chans Stock/crypto/business/programming discord room

it exists to educate, lots of useful bots and super talented dude.
But you have to speak up, they kick lurkers
discord.me/xavier

I shouldn't be spreading this information, but a buddy of mine has insider information that a company called "88 Energy" share price is going to get pumped through the roof this year. Do with this information what you will.

Im heavy on this stock and reading into it i can see why its about to see a huge pump.

Attached: farley-katz-oil-we-re-rich-new-yorker-cartoon_a-l-9186294-8419447.jpg (550x413, 31K)

Awesome

yep. great place, good people.

>Is there an exchange like in crypto?
Nope, you have to go find someone to buy your stocks (pieces of paper) on the streets. Seriously Veeky Forums?

kek'd, go away pajeet

88 energy is practically a penny stock that just finished a huge dump, fuck off with your BS

nothing wrong with pennystock peon... I am huge into penny stock. Hell I got started buying up a bunch of crappy $0.00000001 stock in solar power companies and other things like it.
The moment it goes up to 0.00000002 you've doubled your money.
Did that for quite awhile and now I am moving into higher priced stuff to pad the portfolio. Don't knock it just cuz you cant make it with pennystock

so how much exactly did you make on them?

Enough I didnt eat it during the bitcoin crash the last month and enough I still have money to invest in things.
I have my eye on a few pennystocks atm I think will go up about 10%-15% in the next year so i'm buying those up atm or adding them to the list.

Well anyways user dont knock pennystock it's actually really easy money especially with the ones uber low in price. Buy up 50 pennystocks at 0.00000001 a stock and drop about 100-1000 in each and watch them for that double and rinse repeat. Fast forward a year and you'll be doing gold.

Anyways i'm heading out to meet with my investor. Putting some money into a long term plan for retirement. I'll try to check the thread thruout the day

>these posts

You can trade stocks with your bitcoin on 1broker

Attached: 1491430623938.png (768x768, 153K)

why would you go from a hot sexy teen to a old used granny?

Hey op where do we even go to buy stocks? Seems easy to sign up on binance. I want to get in on the docusign initial public offering.

you wouldn't believe it user, but some regulations are actually a good thing if you are a small fish

Thanks Veeky Forums I'm happy to come across great advice.
Going to do my research just like I did with Crypto and let's see what the future has in store.

There's a small Android app called Investmate that teaches you some stock market basics. Nothing fancy or too advanced, just general ideas and important terms.

Just how do I buy docusign. In process of making e trade account

Do you guys want to ipo a Veeky Forums company? Who here works in investment banking we'll make our own stock and rally it we all be rich lets go cmon