>7. KFC Popcorn Nuggets
>6. White Castle Chicken Donut Rings
>5. Burger King Chicken Fries
>4. Popeyes Chicken Nuggets
>3. Chick-Fil-A Nuggets
>2. McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets
>1. (tie): Wendy’s Spicy and Non-Spicy Chicken Nuggets

eater.com/2017/1/17/14248802/chicken-nuggets-ranked-fast-food-mcnugget

How the fuck is Wendy's below McNuggets.

Wendy's is above McNuggets

Lrn2reed

>10. The ones that don't steal your brike

Chick-Fil-A > Wendy's = KFC > McDonald's > don't really care about the rest, though I've heard Jack-in-the-Box and Carl's Jr have surprisingly good chicken nuggets

I feel mcdonalds is in a category all on it's own as their breading taste so good compared to the others. The same with chick-fil-a due to the quality of their chicken.

List is terrible. Chick Fil A is the patrician nugget!

Whoops, read the whole list backwards. List makes more sense now.

>Wendy's best
>not Chic-fil-a

y'all know these beat all of those

Honestly, anyone who orders anything other than a chicken sandwich at Chikfila should be euthanized.

the amount of hyperbole on this board is fucking out of control

like, if a denizen of Veeky Forums were to become president, within a week literally everyone but them would be either euthanized or sent to gas chambers for reasons like not getting the right thing at chick-fil-a, eating any kind of steak other than medium rare, or not being the exact same weight

How the fuck did McDonalds make it to number 2?

chick fil a is the rare fast food place where the entire menu is good though

....whata bout sonic..or these? They are only around 2 inches long so qualify as a nugget not a tender to me.

These were the best

Haven't tried their nuggets but that looks like real chicken, if it is I don't see anything could be wrong with it. My eyes say it should be #1. McDonalds is really good. I never liked Wendys or Burger King chopped chicken products and never tried the rest on the list. Can't imagine Wendys as best but maybe I'll try one to see.

>
>8480763
Also I think KFC would/should be higher on the list without having tried it. Hard to believe they make the best chicken around but can't do nuggets

For me it's the homemade buttermilk tendies.

>best
>chicken nugget
A contradiction in terms.

The best fast food chicken.

Rip in peace.

>over 12 years old, eats nuggets.

chick fil a are best nuggets

>Rest in peace in peace

Glad people finally stopped sleeping on wendy's nuggs

I don't think you understand what hyperbole actually is.

Return to reddit, dumbass

Newfig

maybe 10 years ago wendys was the best

wendys are shit tier at least in north east usa

if you live in a non-retarded area any local place can do chicken tenders 10x better

Disgusting, their Honey BBQ strips are better
Agreed

Also Chik-fil-A strips are god tier

Says the faggot with a reddit image saved on his hard drive

Ah fuck I miss these things. Infinitely superior to BK's current nuggets.

I used to really like wendy's nuggets but for the past year or so they taste like they're lined with salted styrofoam and have a really weird spongy crunchy texture, they're pretty terrible now.

A chicken sandwich is literally just a big chicken nugget and some bread. If I wanted bread why the fuck would I go to Chick-fil-a? They're not called Bread-fil-a you fucking retard.

This desu. I'm 99% sure their 4 for $4 meal is just a ploy to get rid of loads of shitty nuggets. They throw in fries and a drink which cost them nothing and a shitty meme sandwich of your choice and they honestly expect me to pay $4 for it?

>linking horseshit clickbait articles here

fuck off

>They're not called Bread-fil-a you fucking retard.
hearty chuckle

MACCY D'S NUGGETS DON'T EVEN TASTE LIKE CHICKEN

WTF YES I MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I remember back in the day there was an expose that showed the nuggets were more than 40% fish

But whoever told you KFC makes the best chicken around lied to you.

So do autists like you pretend that makes sense because you get to feel smug when you say it?