Refute this

Refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confounding
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't do it, he was elected president of the greatest country ever known to man and therefore his word is more powerful than any science out there.

A politician sad a stupid fucking thing. Slow new week?

He's not a politician. He's a businessman

>Refute this
why bother? the CDC and the WHO already provide all the information you're pretending to be interested in

anyway, the quote (or purported quote, who cares?) in the pic is an example of the 'post hoc ergo propter hoc' fallacy

congrats on your shit thread

>being this triggered over an image board thread
Kys

>He's not a politician.

He is now.

No. he's an outsider. He's not part of the establishment.

Hes gonna Drain the Swamp

He is an outsider but he's a politician now. You can dance around it but he's part of the politics now. Either that or he's just a puppet that does what he's told.

Funny he uses the term drain the swamp when swamps are a significant source of water filtration. Draining a swamp would mean allowing all that sludge to flow right through and remain unfiltered. Which is actually in line with his actions so far.

It's a variant of this saying: "when you're up to your neck in alligators, it's easy to forget that the initial objective was to drain the swamp"

He started using it when he was necked into a corner by the media releasing the pussy tapes.

I get what you're saying though.

no puppet, you're the puppet

>triggered

Nice buzzword lol. You must be underage.

Puppet of what? I have no stake in this, I'm on the other side of the world. I'm just telling it like I see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg
It's one of their memes.

Yeah. You're mature. You just showed me how grown up you are. You don't use buzzwords do you. You're above that

Everything the media used against Trump, his supporters turned it into a positive meme.

The young turks put it best. The way the media attacked Trump just advertised his flaws to people who see them as virtues and the only obes turned off where does who were already cucks for Hillary.

You can't stump the Trump.

>the only obes turned off where does who were already cucks for Hillary

Is there an english version of this sentence?

Here you go op.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confounding

Doesn't mean he couldn't be right but he would have to actively PROVE his premise is correct rather than simply be an action that runs parallel and appears to be the source of autism.

..."obes" [that were] turned off [were those] who...

>his dobes dont where doesnt already cucks
librul detected

He is now literally the establishment, and he always was anyway

You know 'I care about the common man' is the most basic conceivable political platform, right?
You also know people can say things that they don't actually believe, right?

>he fell for the memes
Trump supporters are literally a cult at this point desu.

Substantiate it.

bumparoni