prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=newton manuscript&tbm=isch
newhistorian.com/robert-hooke-wrath-isaac-newton/7085/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gauss
Also this is some low quality b8

Indeed he was the greatest

Didn't he steal a bunch of someone's work when he was inventing gravity?

Inventing lol

You cannot be proved wrong, he is.

Incorrect

I'm going to say no. Galileo was far more important than Newton as a scientist and it was Galileo's work on rolling ball experiments that discovered the important aspects of gravity.

Newton was the greatest mathematician ever who gave us the formula to understanding motion and gravity.

>newton
>greatest mathematician
Hahahahahahahahahahah

There is no scientist that will leave a legacy as great as richard dawkins, who has awoken the world to the realization that religion is just a construct used to restrict and control us.

atheism was around before Dawkins, you fedora tipping edge lord.

He was elected to the Royal Society in 1672 and promptly delivered a paper on his optical experiments. He thus incurred the jealous wrath of Robert Hooke (of Hooke's Law fame) and started a lifelong feud . Newton wasn't a very mature guy and was petty and childish in his reaction to others, especially criticism. When someone offended him, he deleted all references to their names in his papers (something very serious in the world of academics). He never married either - I'm not sure if that was because he didn't want to or because no woman was insane enough to live with him...

This gave rise 250 years later to the unflattering statement by the writer Aldous Huxley: "If we evolved a race of Isaac Newtons, that would not be progress. For the price Newton had to pay for being a supreme intellect was that he was incapable of friendship, love, fatherhood, and many other desirable things. As a man he was a failure; as a monster he was superb."

>a jewish / indian guy was the greatest mathematician, not Newton!
>d-don't laugh you fucking shitlord

pic related is mfw i read your comment.

well I lost all respect for Aldous Huxley if that quote is right.

>but muh human quality
yeah no, sex and affection seem important because we are programmed to, but the sooner we evolve into an artificially reproduced sexless species, the better. A rece of Newtons would have done that in 40 years max.

Da Vinci

Galois was quite a mathematician, right?
google.com/search?q=newton manuscript&tbm=isch

Masons cannot speak bad about Magnus Ma$ter, right?
newhistorian.com/robert-hooke-wrath-isaac-newton/7085/

Any theory that relies on spooky magic at a distance is shit

And you just proved aldous correct.

>tfw you accidentally invent gravity and nobody can fly anymore