How accurate is this?

how accurate is this?
Are there similar chars for other fields?

I'd love to see one for biomedicine

id like to see one for physics

id like to see one for mathematics

id like to see one for chemistry

i wish i could see

this is a meme, right ?
this "tier" list is unironically shit

I can't tell if you are asking a serious question or not.

The middle of it is basically just a normal progression of mathematics with a few jokes, stuff near the bottom is all just memes and jokes. If you don't get it you are a brainlet.

I actually made this image a very long time ago.

I was a college freshman when I made it. It was meant to be a semi-serious post that would replace a uncompleted similar post that floated around on Veeky Forums. I realize now from feedback & experience that many of the topics list are completely out of order.

Implying P=NP

What's the difference between a brainlet and someone who actually knows his shit, isn't he just a nerd?

I'm gonna make one for physics but I'm gonna need some input from you guys

>how does the meme drive work
Did you know that everything is made of memes and shaped by meme magic? Praise Lord Kek.

thermodynamics is highschool tier

Not babies first thermodynamics... Statistical mechanics.

Brasilian middle-school deals with a lot of advanced Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for you north-americans. LOL !

There's a biology one on google images but it's complete crap.
Give me 2-3 years and I'll make a good one.

I would put counting way lower than in the atmosphere. Counting can be tricky af. Anyone who's taken an upper div prob class will tell you this

"Brasilian"? Acho que quisestes dizer "Brazillian".

It's not, math is not a one-way street. These subjects are interrelated and can be approached at various levels of depth. It makes no sense to rank them by order of difficulty because you can find open problems in each of them, the "difficulty" of which cannot be assessed.

This is a complete crap.
t. Master's student in low dimensional topology.