What are your drinking habits like, Veeky Forums?

what are your drinking habits like, Veeky Forums?

I drink one Lime & Strawberry Kopperberg every night. It is my life nectar

Apart from that I don't really drink unless it's with the intention of getting drunk before going out

very plebeian

It is delicious therefore I do not care

I have maybe one or two beers a night. No real set style. Just buy whatever I'm feeling for the week. I'll probably get Paulaner hefe this week

Usually a couple of gin and tonics in the evening, maybe a beer and a whisky at the weekend.

I like to have a drink or three every night. When I'm out, I feel a momentary impulse to go across the street and buy more, and I do about 40% of the time.

do you even drink Hoegaarden or are you just posting that picture because you found it on 9fag and think it's funny?

Often often often often until the government and society stop treating me as the villain.

stop with the alchol threads you alcohol spammers. you're scum, you like tobacco industry.

This is all a coordinated spamming effort to get young people hooked on alcohol.

What memes are you spouting.

A shot or two of Belvedere about every other night.

>This is all a coordinated spamming effort to get young people hooked on alcohol.
Young people abuse drugs, not alcohol you fucking idiot

I "digitally illustrate anthropomorphic erotica" so every 2~3 days I will drink an entire 12 pack + a small amount of vodka over the course of 8~12 hours.

How's the money in the furry business?

I had this in Paris the other day. They served it with a slice of lime and it was literally the worst drink I have ever had

Drink either a Mike's Harder Tennessee Bourbon Barrel Lemonade can or a Redd's Wicked Black Cherry tallboy can on the drive home

I have a shot of expensive whiskey and one cheap beer, every night after work.

>shot of whiskey

A couple of cheap beers like Miller Lite and Steel Reserve during the week at night. Sometimes I switch it up and drink wine or tequila.
Weekends are my designated social days so I drink whatever at the bars, mostly cheap to mid-range stuff.

I work at a brewery so I sample throughout the week, usually not more than ~8oz a day. I'll often have a glass or wine or a beer with dinner during the week also. Usually on either friday or saturday, I'll drink 6-10 drinks (usually beer, sometimes tequila or bourbon), and not feel great for the rest of the weekend.

I would imagine the novelty of sampling the beer wore off not long after you started the job, amirite?

Well, 2.5 ounces of whiskey that I sip. I don't shoot it.

ill binge drink anywhere from 6 -10 beers on a weekend night once a week

throughout the week not much, maybe 1 or 2 here or there

I usually have a 4 pack of beer or cider after work

About a fifth of cheap whiskey every night. Say what you will, but I still make it into work every day on time.

I drink 750ml in the course of 3 hours. This happens 3-4 times a week. On other nights I drink malt liquor that I mix with squirt soda to make a shandy of sorts. I drink about 2-3 a night. At times I'm awake before I work, I'll have a beer or two. When I go to a party usually drink an 8iz Alaskans then other flsvoredmalt beverages before drinking about 6-8 beers.

I drink often and am often either buzzed or drunk, unless I have work, then I try to stay under the legal limit

Usually don't drink during the week unless I go out (once during the week maybe).

Drink a lot on Friday and/or Saturday pretty much every weekend. 80-90% beer, the rest G&Ts.

Usually ~10-20 (imperial) pints of 5% beer a week.

Geez
*8oz flask
*Flavored malt beverages

I drink ~2 Natty Daddies a week, usually with Italian or Mexican food

If I'm trying to get hammered and fuck bitches it's lemonade 4loko and/or grain alcohol.

I wish my binge was only 6-10 beers and that it was weekly :/.

Nice RAM, Cummins I presume? You should switch it up from that natty daddy, cider is better as far as not having a particular smell

I like Hoegarden, but Erdinger is just leagues above, slice of lemon in a wide glass, you're in heaven friend.

To answer your question, I drink about twice a month with friends.

enough to live and drink heavily.

and trust me, you're gonna want to drink heavily to tackle some of the requests you're given.

I wish I had any artistic ability whatsoever. Stuff like that never really bothers me too much, it would be a perfect job for me.

What's the metric version of too much?

Due to my families history with alcohol abuse I generally only drink on the weekends and avoid it completely if I feel sad. I generally stick with whisky, pale ale or red wine.

I pick up 4 bottles to drink after 9 to help me relax. I'm surprised that Guinness's brewery does some pretty good stuff.

How do I become 'successful' with that? I just started 2 weeks ago but have no idea what to do.

two 40s of colt 45 erryday
because I like horsies ;)

I used to drink at least 12 beers daily, then got tired of feeling like shit all the time so I kept my drinking to the weekends. Friday night through Sunday were spent drinking 18+ beers all day along with whatever else came my way.

I haven't had a drink since new years day because my gf dumped me just before midnight on new years eve because I do and say stupid shit when I'm drunk and she couldn't take me seriously anymore. I won't touch a drink again until I've straightened my shit out.

I don't want you to feel these feels, anons. Don't worry about me though, I'll be okay.

-you have to actually enjoy furry, at least some aspects of it
-you need to practice drawing anatomy and poses for hours and fucking hours
-you need to gain a following drawing fetishy stuff and not be a dick to your fans
-it helps to have a character or two to define your art as well as your own direction

tl;dr you need to invest an absolute fuckload of time drawing animal people fucking and be savy with your art and viewers

I work a high stress job, at stretches of 5 -7 days a piece and as many days off aftet. I don't touch anything on the days when Ive got work.
But the moment i get off shift on my last day ill usually have 3 - 5 drinks, usually beer or drinks I mix at home, plus around as many shots. Usually for one or two of my days off ill have all of my friends crash at my place, and that amount of drink will double. Ive easily gone through two handles in the span of five days, plus assorted beer or bottles of wine.
By the time it's time for another stretch of work im back to not drinking again.
Thats why I not-so jokingly call myself a part time alcoholic.

About 2-4 beers a night. 6 or so when I go out.

Beer or wine on weekdays, whiskey/liquor on the weekends.

I have a different beer most every night after work (server). Restaurant has 85 constantly changing taps so lots to try.

I'll go 2 weeks without touching alcohol, then buy 20$ a beer on a worknight and drink it in bed with some pizza for no other reason than I feel like it.

What job, user?

Cheap ass beer or $50 tequila

I drink to sleep. Usually this happens 3-5x a week for a few months followed by complete abstinence for a few months. I only drink hard liquor due to GI problems and calories. I almost always drink alone. Maybe 3-4x a year I'll drink socially. Once I start I drink until I pass out.

I drink a 12 pack every single night, with the quality of beer dependent on how much money I have. Craft beer on payday and then I work my way down to PBR.

250 mL whiskey/scotch/bourbon a day
Beer with co-workers between 4-6 occasionally
Weekends 375 mL whiskey/scotch bourbon a day
Additional 50 mL at work lunch when stressed

Usually some sort of beer and one shot of liquor of some kind. Sometimes I just have two beers.

If its a high alcohol beer, only one though. I've been really into trying various stouts lately.

A reasonable way to operate.

I don't like beer so I stick to liquor. I just drink it straight. I'm not acting tough or anything, it tastes like absolute shit but I'm really self conscious about excess calories so I only drink hard liquor straight until I get buzzed.

I lost 90 pounds and I'm still undesirable so I drink.

I usually have 2-3 shots worth of whiskey I'll drink over an hour or so before I go to bed.

Enough to get a little bit of a buzz and get relaxed to fall asleep easier. I'm one of those people who just gets super sleepy when they're drunk, so it works kind of like a sleep aid for me.

go out like once every 2 months and get unreasonably drunk on whatever i like at this point of time.
and the occasional beer/wine with dinner if we have guests over

Sounds healthy

2 to 3 drinks every evening.

current regime.
>after dinner coffee with a single malt on the side
>evening snack with a beer
>another single malt somewhere in between or after

4 tall cans of steel 211. I have a shitty job and hate myself.

Critical care ICU nurse in a trauma level 1 hospital
I seen some shit man
Posted a few stories here and there, i dont wanna be an alcoholic, cause ive seen what it does
But damn if drink isnt a nice way to get my mind away from shit

Occasional beer while working at home.
6-12 beers on a weekend night when I decide to get drunk every one or two weeks. I also get shitfaced whenever I go barcrawling with buddies, usually once a month.
Preference for weizens.

Most weeks after work on a Friday I buy three or four nice beers from a great local beer shop and drink them that evening watching mind numbing but entertaining TV. Feels so fuckin good man.

If I'm gonna be going out or have plans on the Saturday then I usually don't bother with the beers on friday and drink whatever on the Saturday

your taste is shit

to be honest

fuck that takes me back to when I actually enjoyed living

Wheat beer is the white chocolate of beer. Very nice at first, but soon becomes sickly after having one or two.

>young people don't abuse alcohol

on what planet you fucking doughnut

I drink at least a pint of vodka on week nights, I spend the weekends drunk, cycling between being passed out and continuous drinking.

I'm trying to cut back cause i think i might have throat cancer

this

:(

Thank you for hard work user.

>malt liquor and Squirt shandy

user, you made me kek so hard that I want to try this now.