This is god tier, and I don't even really like rum

this is god tier, and I don't even really like rum

and other good rum recommendations?

Drinking advice thread?

I want to buy some alcohol but I don't want anything sweet, but I also don't want something basic.

What buy?

Captain Morgan's or José Gold

Solid.

I like Appleton a lot too. Even their basic shit is good. If you have some cash to burn though, the 21 year is magnificent.

Isn't the first one trash

Yes.

Not really, just well known, but I've stopped it on ice and it's not bad, but definitely not as good as Appleton, Kraken, or OP

Is the second one trash

Idk it has a pirate on it dude, I need something minimalist and with a cool font

Then pic related might be more to your liking

what about kraken rum

What about it

exactly

Nah, it's good
If you're not a pussy you drink it over ice

This is also good

Zacapa is my favourite

I can never remember the names of spirits I try at work. I get a big discount. I had a rum on my second day that was supposedly from an ancient recipe. Very expensive. Exceptionally funky. Some kind of mariners recipe, I think. The other day I had one that was pretty good. Smell was quite strong but the flavour was light. I can ask after them when I get to work later.

If you ever leave america, try get your hands on this.

Pretty inexpensive for a world rum winner. Don't confuse it with that lady Bligh spiced shite. They can't sell it in the US because the name is too close to that junk.

non plus ultra
or Zappaca 16y old

i came to post this.

Local favorite. The maple taste is fantastic.

My favorites are Brugal 1888 and pic realted

They're both trash, but Captain Morgan is a better rum than Jose Gold is a tequila.

Just get like a $10 red.

opinions on pic related? i've never been able to find diplomatico in my area - pampero is the only venezuelan rum that i've seen in stores.

you can find drinkable scotch or bourbon most grocery stores, but half-decent rum is a lot harder to come by, even in the big box liquor stores.

Is this shit a meme for teenagers or is it actually good?

god no
OK
decent
good

pic related for god tier

Jose gold is literally just tequila with food coloring to make it look "aged"

desu I always thought it was a meme for teenagers, but that's because I drank this and jagermeister a lot as a teenager.

>Mount gay
you could never be taken seriously drinking this

smith and cross