This just happened five minutes ago

This just happened five minutes ago.

I saw an attractive woman in a tight black dress trying to cross a busy road (four lanes). She was standing on the edge of the footpath looking left and right, left and right, for traffic, waiting for an opening.

She did not see me as I had just rounded the corner on the footpath and she did not look back.

I took advantage of the situation by standing directly behind her at a fair distance (I estimate 7-8m) and staring at her ass.

After about a 60 seconds or so she whirls around and looks straight at me with a look of disgust. Somehow she had sensed that someone was behind her staring at her butt, however she would not have had any sensory input (sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste, etc.) that would have led her to sense me.

How can science explain this?

You don't have chad genes.

Venetian mirror or you just masturbated loudly in the middle of a sidewalk

do you know if that was the only time she spontaneously turned around with a look of disgust? for all you know she does this regularly

Yeah this effect has already been demonstrated experimently and has been known about for thousands of years. If you are interested in reality, this is not the place to discuss it. Science and academia have been thoroughly overrun by some kind of (((anti-intellectual))) movement.

>Yeah this effect has already been demonstrated experimently

Echolocation

>She did not see me
well she did

you are just ugly

Probably telepathy

Women check any and all reflective surfaces for guys checking them out and do so relentlessly. This is basic tier one social intelligence stuff. Well done for being a sperglord.

She just casually looked behind her in hopes of meeting a gaze of a handsome young man.
Upon seeing you, filthy excuse of a man, a split second passed as her most ancient parts of her brains, responsible for procreation fired neurons controlling face muscles, that emanated as a facial expression with intent to deter the threat.
That's just biology and evolution, you know.

Did you use dark glasses and tried looking using only your eyes?

I very much doubt some random broad is psychic.

keep in mind women have better peripheral vision than guys do

probably picked up a few very minute things (not consciously) which resulted in the feeling of being watched.

>How can science explain this?
Light gets reflected by some surfaces.

hunter-gatherer instincts that make us averse to being watched by undesirables

I think hot women flaunting their asses out in public pretty much know that there's always at least 1 male looking at their ass at all times, and so she did that only to troll the person she knew was inevitably gawking her.

>After about a 60 seconds or so she whirls around and looks straight at me with a look of disgust.

>she suddenly realizes she forgot something important she needed to bring with her, and sees your creepy ass staring at her.
>your creepy ogling of any woman greater than a 4/10 coincided with her self-annoyance, creating an uncomfortable moment

Conclusion: you will die a virgin, never knowing the sweet, welcoming glance (to say nothing of the touch, kiss, etc) of a woman who has committed to you, if only for an evening.

She probably did see you while looking left and right in the corner of her eye.
Try it. You don't need to do a 90° turn with your head to see what's behind you.

That's an actual phenomena. People sense when others are looking at them when they are looking away. I've had it happen to me on a few occasions. But that's outside the realm of science as there's no explanation to it.

This thread belongs on

>After about 60 seconds
A whole fucking minute? And you wonder how she could notice you?

kek
possibly this or she saw you walk behind her with her peripheral vision and then didn't see you walk past her and deduced you were still behind her

How is it outside the realm of science if it can be observed experimentally, regardless of whether or not we can explain it?

nah

because people want it to be a special snowflake power instead of a double standard regarding the recognition of reoccurrences.

She probably heard you panting heavily and mumbling disgusting things under your breath.

No, some people have a sixth sense science has not explained. There is a section of the US Army field manual about tactics when you're in enemy territory, it says to not concentrate on enemy sentries because you may alert them to your presence. I know people who can witch for water, aka dowsing, and I think about half the people who actually try this themselves are able to.

More like

Ex-Army here. Cavalry scount.
>There is a section of the US Army field manual about tactics when you're in enemy territory, it says to not concentrate on enemy sentries because you may alert them to your presence.
This is horseshit. Stop spreading nonsense.

Latent pygial photoreceptors. Fascinating!

>How can science explain this?
Maybe she could feel the waveform of her ass collapse when you started observing it

kek

Arthur Koestler
Rupert Sheldrake

She heard that somebody stopped walking behind her and didn't continue its way for a straight minute. Don't you feel the urge to look back sometimes if you hear that something near you happens and you cannot see it and it doesn't go away?

Quack and quackier

wtf, does this mean they knew all along when I stared at their asses? I've always wondered why girls tend to shoulder check me when I walk behind them.

Fuck.

How do I know Wikipedia (i.e. other scientists) dismisses their claims even before reading the articles?
Can I read into the future?

Nothing magical, you can see things from the corner of your eyes.
Even if just a glimpse it can be enough.

only possible answers

>sentries
why do women do this? they like to show off but hate when men are staring at their asses. jesus christ why

*phenomenon
when will plebs learn the difference between singular and plural?

She noticed you immediately and then tried to seduce you by wiggling her butt. After she noticed that you weren't going to talk to her she inferred that you are most likely sexually incapable (the look of disgust was her expressing her frustration at having wasted precious time she could've used to search for a more virile man).