Your 2017 meme food

your 2017 meme food

it's sushi and pho all over again

why are normies so obsessed with bad asian food

Other urls found in this thread:

vivalifestyleandtravel.com/amsterdam/food-and-drink/news/avocado-restaurant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i haven't had poke but i'm allergic to avocado and the amount of tuna looks sad.

i'm ok with pho beign a meme because it means more good pho places opening up to support its memery (same with ramen). Poke just sucks.

Pho is delicious. Fuck if I know why people are so obsessed with sushi, though. Oh wow, fish and rice, sure can't make that at home for a third of the price.

>year of the Linux Desktop
>year of the return of French Cuisine!

screencap this.

Like McDonald's is any better, lard ass.

it's really funny to see people jump on this. poke is being shilled hard in nyc and in the yelp reviews, the companies load their poke with fillers that look nice in pictures

people aren't even getting fish

It looks like quite a bit of tuna to me

Makes sense; the most popular restauraunt in NYC is le coucou (or Lilla, depending on who you ask).

Didn't realize we had already entered subsidized time

in my town, poke has become a new thing to eat, mainly because flyover and it resembles sushi so no going out of your comfort zone today!

Pho is good though.

>year of the Linux Desktop

my redditor fag friend tricked me into going out for pho once. never again. paid a lot of money for broth and noodles and like two pieces of meat. fuck that shit im a man, i eat like a man, i need excessive protein for gainz.

It's almost believable, since Windows is actually developing one.

If you limit yourself to only cuisines where you can get Veeky Forums levels of protein, you'll find yourself awfully limited culinarily. Protein requirements given by Veeky Forums are way too high anyway--you only need 1 g per kg lbm max anyway--the rest you can spend on delicious brothy noodles and baguettes for bahn mi.

poke a strong contender for 2017 memefood

Poke yes but pho is old now

How do you actually tell what the new meme food is? I'm in a pretty big city, but I haven't seen anyone serving poke around here.

Pho is good, but there are better gook soups, they tend to use lesser cuts and offal though, so the normies get out.

>"normies"
can we please not

No I think italian and asian will remain popular this year again. Maybe 2018...

That tuna looks disgusting way too much connective tissue. You'll be chewing on that shit for minutes

>mfw I went to Hawaii 2 years ago and got on the poke bandwagon early

My favorite is spicy poke

Looks pretty delicious to me, you pretentious minger.

avocado is already the 2017 meme food

vivalifestyleandtravel.com/amsterdam/food-and-drink/news/avocado-restaurant

how is that a meme food would eat the fuck out of that

you never had fish and avocado

confirmed. convenience store in seattle with a poke bar consistently has a line out the door around lunch and dinner times.

Is it wrong to absolutely despise modern urban culture? Why do hipsters and yuppies have to ruin everything?

For me atm it's quesadillas cause I'm poorfagging it for a bit.

What's wrong with sushi? I make that shit at home all the time and it's fucking delicious

i searched the thread and it seems that literally no one has talked about OP calling poke 'bad asian food'

wtf