It's breaking the RSI and OBV trendlines

It's breaking the RSI and OBV trendlines

Sell and buy back in lower. You have 4 days to accumulate.

You're welcome

Attached: ICX.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Says the guy who obviously just sold to buy back cheaper. Seems legit just sold 100k.

nice just sold 100k

>t. increasingly nervous seller

get fucked dude. Upbit and bithumb, we've never seen a combo like this. Plus ICON owns coinone, so we'll literally have a trifecta after mainnet is fully launched in a week or two.

Sold 100 million thanks bro.

KEK JOKE KOREA IS ABOUT TO WAKE UP FAG.

where is it gonna retrace? low 30k?

and do what? they cant buy the coin lmao, not listed yet

Looks like the whole market is crashing again. Shouldn't be surprised, but disappointed.

bithumb pro faggot. it is already listed there with highest volume. quit crypto immediately fag you know very little.

not by that much. i'm probably underestimating the fomo on this one too.

wasn't trying to fud or anything. i only trade and accumulate ICX, i don't trade anything else. i am long like donkey kong

i sold at 37k this morning just before the upbit news and it never dipped below that so im not sure either with asia waking up lol

bithumb pro has a minuscule amount of volume you utter brainlet, right now the entire exchange including ICX (which has 66% of the volume atm) is $2.8 million
delusion is real

Implying they won't buy retarded amounts to send to their wallets to get their bonuses .

This. user above is absolute brainlet.

so why havent they? they could have done so for the past 14 hrs ? bithumb pro is not a popular exchange, the real moon begins when it gets listed on bithumb and up bit
you are literally a 16 year old kid who bought 100 ICX- enjoy the inevitable correction ( wont be that harsh but will happen)

Absolute brainlet. Stop crypto immediately.

realized that its 6AM in Korea. I completely take back my original post. We're in for an interesting day.

Wonder how long it will take the koreans to transfer funds to wallets etc, that's when the real fun begins imo

been here since 2015 whilst you joined in january- enjoy your profits from 100 ICX

Doesn't change the fact that you are an absolute brainlet.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (600x600, 57K)

great OP just sold 500k

Ian?

Ian?

Dave?

Laura too?
WTFs going on?!?!

Did you even look at how much the bonus Are?

lmao always do opposite of biz

Dave's not here man.

Frank?

also your dubs and id say otherwise dave

Can I get proof that ICX will be listed on Bithumb?