What are some good dishes with sardines in oil?

what are some good dishes with sardines in oil?

Fishermans eggs

just eat them out of the can, no need for dishes

I've been wanting to try making a pasta sauce with them. Use the oil to fry up some tomatoes, garlic, onion, and artichoke and incorporating the actual fish as a paste or something.

Just make a Cesar dressing.

I actually make this pate with sardines in there oil with a little bit lemon and lime juice and a few dashes of chipotle hot sauce. It's pretty fucking delicious.

>what are some good dishes with sardines in oil?
I've been thinking about adding it to a salad with balsamic. Not too impressive but I've never had sardines in oil. Baby steps. I'm sure I'll like it just fine.

This is a good thing to do with anchovies btw, gently fry off garlic and chilli in oil and then add the anchovies till they dissolve into the oil, and some tomatoes and any other bits you'd like, serve with spaghetti and a bit of parmesan and lemon juice.

with mustard on crackers
and add sardine oil, lightly fry onions, add sardines, fry them (their like bacon), add garlic, add red & black pepper, mix some cooked spaghetti in it.

That sounds delicious - will try

I add capers and roasted red peppers to mine. Be careful with the seasoning though, you've got a big salt hit already, but the black pepper can be used to your liking.

They are a godly pizza topping. Just crumble them up with a fork, toss them on your tomato sauce and cover with cheese, onions and black olives.
The oil goes into the tomato sauce. (maybe only a part, sometimes thereĀ“s too much)

The trash

on bread with butter

on bread with mustard

on bread with garlic then roasted in oven

they are delish in most things

Literally nothing because sardines are shit

I spread them on a piece of toast, sprinkle with black pepper and top with a little bit of hot sauce

it's great

pasta putanesca

Shuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrreeeeeee, uncle Paul loves sardine earl. Use it as a lubricant.

thats anchovies you idiot

just get kippers instead

sardines are fucking garbage because the spine is still in them and it's disgusting and crunchy

>He doesn't enjoy the crunching sensation of fish bones
Pleb detected.

Cook sprats in their own oil
Remove when crispy
Fry rye bread in the oil, add a knob of butter
Place sprats on bread
Next, fry sunny side eggs in the same pan using the sprat/butter oil
Place on top of the sprats on the bread.
Season with salt and paprika

Serve with vodka and pickles.

Whore noodles

mfw I made a pasta dish with sardines and capers

mfw I realized after the first bite that I had literally just made the boring upper-crust version of macaroni and cheese with tuna and peas