>Pick up a weekly gig cheffing for a couple in my college town
>Pays good, man
>Been doing this weekly for ~3 months
>They've finally started to realize they can ask me to make ANYTHING they want
>Flash to today
>Text clients, asking what they want to eat this week

>How about your best chic fil a impression

>pic related me.irl

So they're getting their standard order: lemonade, tendies, waffle fries, BBQ sauce for him, Chick-Fil-A (the best) sauce for her, and have requested a vegetable to, I don't know, make them feel better about eating tendies. So, what I need from you fu/ck/ing majestic creatures: some shit for blogposting, if you've done this before, what you did that worked, what you did that didn't work, some tips on making Chick-Fil-A sauce, and what the hell kind of vegetable you'd pair with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/chick-fil-says-auld-lang-syne-cole-slaw-here-s-n488781
youtube.com/watch?v=-vC7QQyYMhU
youtube.com/watch?v=lCpMdcD7zQQ
hellthyjunkfood.com/chick-fil-a.html
chick-fil-a.com/Menu-Items/Side-Salad
chick-fil-a.com/Menu-Items/Fruit-Cup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

be sure to fry it in 100% peanut oil like chic fil a does

Cole slaw, Chic Fil A actually open sourced their recipe

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/chick-fil-says-auld-lang-syne-cole-slaw-here-s-n488781

Like said, use 100% peanut oil for frying or it won't taste right. I know the chicken is marinated in pickle juice as well.

Already have the peanut oil. I find the pickle juice thing to be very interesting. I'll have to ask the clients if they like cole slaw...

Thanks anons!

Top with a little pat of butter and pickle slices of course. I'm sure the roll is pretty important too. I've only eaten at chic-fil-a a few times though so I can't remember exactly what the rolls are like.

why not actually get chick-fil-a

play it off as a joke if they get mad

How are you planning to make the chic fil a sauce? Its like a combo of honey mustard and bbq sauce, right?

>tendies

I would, but the closest Chick-Fil-A is on another university's campus, so it's a SHIT one that doesn't even serve tendies.

It's the world's sexiest mayonnaise with, yeah, BBQ, mustard, and HFCS. I was going to make mayo, add in BBQ sauce, mustard, and extra sugar if necessary.

use honey instead of extra sugar

Its a mix of the BBQ and Polynesian sauce, actually.

Your taste buds must be retarded if you think this.

I've never had their Polynesian sauce. What is it like?

best way I can think to describe it is "sweet and sour ketchup."

Chic-fil-a sauce,meanwhile, tastes like honey mustard mixed with some bbq and mayo.

>work at CFA
>can receive infinite Chick-Fil-A sauce

I'm living it up, guys. And getting paid shit.

the chicken isn't too hard, it's a combination of two standard breading techniques, dredging and battering: dredge, eggwash, dredge again, but the flour mix needs baking soda like you are making tempura batter, also a touch of sugar and lots of black pepper, and some paprikash for color. two breast ought to get you 5-6 patties, they are cut to resemble small chicken breasts with a thick and thn end, and they can just be brined, pickle juice not necessary

the buns are super sweet, not Hawaiian King but maybe potato roll or those cheap shitty generic hamburg rolls, don't make them, buy those in.

waffle fries, hell if I know, you're on your own son

Making fries at home is a crap shoot because of starch degradation. No one wants mushy, brown fries. I'm using frozen waffle fries.

youtube.com/watch?v=-vC7QQyYMhU

Chick Fil A sauce break downs, how to make poly and fila sauce

As for the chicken itself, it's brined in pickle juice, as has been mentioned, lightly breaded, and fried in peanut oil.

Now, they probably expect you to ELEVATE this shit a bit since you are a private chef. So feel free to church it up.

oh, and tl;dw

Chick-fil-A Sauce:
• 1/2 Cup Kens Honey Mustard
• 1 Tbsp Smokey Barbecue

Polynesian Sauce:
• 1/4 Cup Catilina Dressing
• 1 Tbsp Honey
• 1/2 Tsp Mustard

literally that simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCpMdcD7zQQ

Chick Fil A analysis

annndd chicken break down hellthyjunkfood.com/chick-fil-a.html

Not sure why they removed the video

as for veggies, as has been mentioned, you could make coleslaw, or possibly a small side salad
chick-fil-a.com/Menu-Items/Side-Salad
or a cup of fruit
chick-fil-a.com/Menu-Items/Fruit-Cup
straight from their menu

In fact i'd recommend fruit and milkshakes for desert, if you think you can pull that off

After chick fil a's whole "gas the homosexuals" thing, the SJWs set out to replicate the menu and brag about it via social media, so the recipes are pretty well documented.

user pls
They never said gas the homo
Just electroshock and beat the homo till they stop being gay

They also support orphanages in Uganda that practice genital mutilation

Also op you're gonna wanna brine the chicken in pickle juice

It literally is, I worked at CFA in High School.

I heard they also said Anne Frank deserved it.

OP make sure to butter up the buns and use crispy dill pickles

Hey OP, mind if i ask u some questions? Starting up my own catering gig too.

wait a minute, I need to derail this for a sec cuz I have never encountered this before. Am I to understand you making a meal for a couple once a week? Each night of the week? Every meal of the week?

Honestly as a client/service relationship it seems weird and fascinating to me.

When I was 17-18
>summer time arrived
>friend stated his grandparents needed help at a lodge
>got dragged along
>became the main short order cook for the lodge
>every Friday night was chicken and shrimp
>every Saturday was steak and lobster
>always are at least one giant juicy chicken breast or steak each night
>got paid with a tad of cash but mostly we got to raid the bar afterward

Free food, free drink, only worked about 6 hours each of those 2 nights. Shit was fun.

I know a manager who once ran over a black man.

Don't forget to apply sugar liberally to the lemonade. A good lemonade should be sweet, as it is not a limeade.

Their polynesian sauce used to be made from the actual oil squeegeed off polynesian slaves

OP, the waffle fries have very little done to them beyond cutting, frying and salting.

You've never heard of a personal chef?

A nice warm roasted carrot op

OP, how did it turn out? Don't leave us hanging

I've never added BBQ sauce, just a bit of liquid smoke + mayo, mustard, then adjust sweetness.

>be me

Stopped reading there

just buy actual chic fil a and give it to them. they will be impressed how talented you are and will continue to pay you well

Honestly though, are they paying OP extra money to make his best imitation of cheap fast food?