For me, it's the Grand Mac

for me, it's the Grand Mac

no thanks

Even the Grand Mac doesn't seem to address my biggest issue with the Big Mac: the thickness of the patties.

Aside from it being McDonald's, low-quality ingredients, blah blah, I've always thought the Big Mac suffered from a bad bread-to-meat ratio. If you were to insert the same patties as used in, say, the Quarter Pounder, I think it would be a better-balanced burger.

>sear-sizzled
>melty
Fuck advertising writers. I'm going to Burger King just to spite you.

are these available nation wide yet?

Oh good, now I can weigh 400 lbs.

I saw other pictures of the Grand Mac, don't know how it's in real life tho, but it seem like the burger is thicker

This. The grand mac patties barely feel any bigger. The Mac Jr is a step in the right direction, but honestly it should be mcdouble sized.

It's actually pretty good. It tastes the same but the flavors are stronger. Much better than the normal Bi Mac

it is. Regular Bigmac patties are a tenth of a pound, grand mac patties are a sixth.

For me it is the Mac Jr.
The best fast food bun featuring a minuscule amount of meat.

>tfw you only get 2/3 of a bun

You fat fuck

it's just the fucking denali mac
aka a big mac with quarter pounder patties

I know its kinda dumb, but I feel sorry for McDonalds. They just aren't adapting well after being the top of fast food.

>le sympathy for failing business in a free market meme

Do you also feel bad when you see a pretty bambi get eated by a big mean wolf?

they get a lot of bad rap for no reason. they are no worse than any other fast food but because they are the leader they get snubbed and ridiculed. They are one of the first to start actually giving a shit about healthy options and usually have the cleanest staff and establishments. It's not fair really.

Denali is only in glorious Alaska though

This is true, somebody always becomes the scapegoat though, especially ones on the top

big mac are not hamburgers they are sandwiches. They have a distinct flavor that isn't too meaty or heavy. If you want a normal burger get the quarter pounder.

>t. Mcdonald shills

Not an amerifat so if I was forced with a gun on my head to choose I would choose the Mac Jr.

Lettuce is untasty empty calories. Just go for a couple of McDoubles. Cheaper, and you get more meat.

What the fuck is going on in your life that you need a grand Mac?

I don't even like McDonald's but I want one

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>for me, it's the Grand Mac

It sucks. It's a too-big Big Mac. Too much of that fluffy-lettuce-mayonnaise taste. Put some meat on there, and use a decent bun for a change.

Nice to know that tripfags are still retards in the year of our Lord 2017.

They "give a shit" because Subway started to eat into their profits and Super Size Me made them look like absolute shit.

For me it's the Whopper because only losers like OP go to McDonalds. I am probably gonna go tomorrow for a 10 dollar dinner box to eat while watching Daddy get inaugurated though, so whatev.

They should put the grand Mac patties on the regular big mac.

Yay mayo!

There are literally no shills on Veeky Forums, you fucking retard. Everyone eats McDonald's.

>subway
just as unhealthy as mcdonalds
>super size me
one of the most bullshit docs of the 21st century

The only time I've ever seen legit shilling on here was the Taco Bell barrage from early 2015.