Would you eat this?

Would you eat this?

I would try but would not pay over 12 dollars for

how?

>those chairs

Not when I can't even tell what's on it.

Also this

What are those red things above the chicken?

Yes.

I would not.
It looks like it's very oily, even the bun looks like grease. And, if that is fake cheese sauce or an extreme amount of mustard, neither one is okay. I have no idea if that is a cheap frozen chicken breast or if that is an artificially colored red onion ring.

looks good, even though the chicken looks like refried beans, and flammin hot cheetos are literally minority-tier food.

That's red velvet cake

what the fuck

>mfw I saw the slices of red cake

It's not cake. It's the flamin' hot cheeto's encrusted onion rings from

I would punch it across the table

That pretzel bun is overcooked.

Why does that pretzel bun look fried?

It was fried, wasn't it?

The most disgusting part of that is the pretzel bun.

Bring it on, Juan Carlos

No.

I don't often like to have cheese with chicken or bacon.

I do like the Cheetos crusted onion rings and the pretzel bun though.

If i said yes, will you teach me how?

Fuck no. The combination of ingredients look vile. Logistically, it looks impossible to eat as a sandwich, difficult to eat with a fork, and impractical to eat with your hands without deconstructing it. A person would probably end up eating it with a fork, knife, spoon, and hands. Is it served on a lined tray to facilitate that? I wonder if people also just hunch over the tray like pigs and scoop it into their mouths.

I would eat it but I wouldn't order it

Me too.

Since the ingredients don't look like anything I know and could be unhealthy, no, unless I've seen the entire cooking processus starting from recognizable and comestible ingredients.

>Sammy

I do eat cheeseburgers, but no I would not eat this thing.

what's wrong with her boobs?

That's how America used to make em

looks like the burger from ed edd and eddy

They are perky as fuck. That's how they should be faggot

I'd take a bit or two out of curiosity. The pretzel bun looks awful though, and the whole thing looks poorly constructed.

I am curious about the flamin hot cheeto onion rings. Not on a sandwich, but by themselves might be a fun novelty food.

those are called stools

retard

When I was a kid I always thought those were fat pickles, and also that DD was a girl.

is she a co/ck/ meme yet?

Don't know which ones worst