Just gonna grab a fry real quick bro

>Just gonna grab a fry real quick bro

>>Just gonna grab a fry real quick bro
OP, get this kind of thing straight up front, or be passive aggressive.

When someone reaches for your food, you stop eating it, and give it to them. Then, you act like you are done, when they balk at that. They'll eventually stop.

Or, when you get your fries upfront, ask if they want some of them, and then portion them to their plate with your clean fork. Then, you're done sharing, and it was all very hygienic.

>grabs 8 fries

Let me predict this thread
>200 posts of people using the word friend to describe people they despise or barely know
>massive amounts of asshurt over the loss of precious fry calories
>eventually turns into a roommate thread

I wish I had friends.

I only do this to my brother, but I make sure to be a real asshole about it when I do.

Enjoy your allergies and weak immune system

>Just gonna grab a tendie real quick bro

That is the best way to do it. I do it with my sisters and we're all grown adults.

is bait / pasta thread. no prediction necessary.

I get banned every time I post this thread yet here you are with 9 replies. Fuck you man, the mods aren't fair

that's a nice rare elliot you got there

now we got trouble, son

I have the rarest my friend

my friends used to steal my fries all the time at lunch

so one time i soaked them with this hot sauce and then left the table, leaving the fries unguarded

i came back and they were in tears with sweaty red faces

but you didn't have any friends

legit punch in the face, no questions asked, no mercy.

don't touch my food

I do know someone who was a cheap shit and never wanted to spend a dime on fastfood. He'd always be "nah don't really want that right now" but then he'd steal fries, nuggets and whatnot if you so much as turned your head for a second. I wouldn't have minded it if it was just a few fries, but holy fuck this guy:

>at mcdonalds with some guys from work, including this one guy, let's call him Dick because that's what he is
>this guy is all "nah don't want fastfood right now"
>rest of us order stuff
>talking to one guy while I want to take my order when I notice my chicken nuggets are still missing
>ask if they are still being made and served later
>cashier looks at me and tells me she put them on the tray just a second ago
>what.jpg
>ask if this is a joke or something
>cashier has the same idea of me
>about to get somewhat pissed when one other guy taps me and says Dick quickly swiped them away from the tray
>fucking Dick I swear to god
>he also swiped away a mcchicken from one of the others
>go look for him, he's around the corner hiding like a little bitch while eating our shit
>DICK YOU FUCKING RUNT
>now he's trying to cram everything in his pockets in the most fucked possible way, while trying to run from us
>except he ran into a hallway with a dead end
>other guy that had the mcchicken was fucking pissed because he's that fucking faggot that makes all the mcchicken posts here
>his anger empowered him with buff nigguh powers
>Dick gets pimpsmacked to the floor
>everybody walked the dinosaur
>stole his cash and bought mcchickens for the rest of us

who the fuck names their kid "Dick" anyway

How quick? An attosecond?

Post more

>tfw you've never met someone degenerate enough to use the word "tendie" in real life

In elementary school I was friends with this fat kid who had a fat mom. One day she took us to Mccdonalds. My friend got an absurdly large amount of food, I got two mccdoubles and a medium fry, and the mom got a salad with a some Diet Coke. Anyways, I remember the mom gobbling down her salad and eating like half of my fries without even asking. (She did but the food, but it was still just strange). Even my friend kept saying "mom stop eating his food" but she kept saying "he can't eat that much, he's a small". Anyways, my sorry climaxes when she fucking ate my second mccdouble. Haha Jesus don't buy a kid food if you are just going to eat it all, if a salad isn't enough for you then get yourself more. That story has always stuck with me. My dad has also been notorious for eating off my plate when we go out to eat. He has kind of learned to refrain now that I'm older, but it used to annoy me.

I'll steal your food bro

I don't care if someone steals a few of my chips... like its when half of them go before I eat any that I get annoyed and tell them they've eaten half my chips, nuggets are out of the question however

This kid i know got a sandwich from the deli and he put it on the table in our dorm room and went to the bathroom. He came back and another guy i know was eating his sandwich. The kid who bought the sandwich was pissed and started screaming and the sandwich thief choked him out and made him cry

I fucking hate my roommate, he keeps bringing his dumb whore girlfriend into the flat, she's barely sentient and very much annoying. What an abhorrent, vapid cunt, and her boyfriend is an absolute retard too.

fuck his whore gf

now you've gone too far

>tfw use it ironically

Who does this? It's like, I can understand a fry. I might even ask a friend for a couple. But with a chicken tender? That's too large of a portion to bum off of someone, at that point you really should be buying your own food.

>be in car with roommate
>stop at maccas
>buy a large fries
>he gets a burger
>we are driving home and he finishes my burger
>starts grabbing my fries
>tell him off
>he winks
>want me to grab something else instead, faggot?
>instantbonrr.jpg
>he starts starts stroking pants
>I see his boner
>we drive home and do stuff
I mean im still pissed off that he took my fry

THOSE TENDIES ARE MINE REEEEEEEEEEE

I've gotten everyone around me to call them tendies

>maccas
Faggot detected.

>"just gonna grab a slice real quick, bro"

I always get a bottle of water when I go to strip clubs. At my regular place, my regular girl frequently will drink from my bottle and then ask me if she can after she already did it. One time she told me that another guy yelled at her for drinking from my bottle in front of him, cuz she never acted that way with him.

>American calls Australian's faggot's

Fresh off the reddit boat, eh?

You sure tried your best to make the most "Veeky Forums" post possible without actually knowing anything besides your reddit screencaps. If you post again I'll give your ip address to /b/

stories like this make me glad i'm not a nigger

i work in fast food

everyone i work with calls them tendies

>endorphin rush

will eating this make me euphoric ???

FUCKNO.JPEG

>implying this wasn't something you actually thought of doing but never did or something you thought of after you were already done with school

kisama!

I started calling them that ironically. then I caught myself doing it without even thinking about it.

what has this site done to me?

take the whole fucking thing, good riddance

kek

>>we drive home and do stuff

Play table tennis?

I once paid a guy in my club a quarter for one of his mcnuggets. After that, other people offered him money for his food too, and he just ended up letting them eat it.
The reason he didn't mind was that he got a 20 peice and had already finished the first box (10).

Your waifu pillow cannot speak

Did you not read the rest of his post?

Thanks for the free food.

FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NO

A nugget isnt a tendie dumbfuck.

>That's cool bro, seeing as I'm not an autistic person I don't have any problems with you taking one of my fries

>Cheers bro

>mfw part of my eating disorder comes from when my parents would eat my food when I slept

YOU STONER FUCKS EAT MY FOOD I'D SAVE IN THE FRIDGE TO MAKE IT LAST THEN WOULDN'T STOCK THE HOUSE WITH FOOD TO "LOSE WEIGHT" AND I'D STARVE FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKS I'M A FAT FUCK WHO GETS ANXIETY TO LEAVE ANY FOOD AVAILABLE FUCK YOUUU

>Ask someone SEVERAL fucking times if they want anything, I offer to buy them food
>they insist they're not hungry
>Get me something
>They start fucking grabbing fries, chicken pieces, or whatever else I get

Fuck off you fuckwit I offered you multiple times to graciously give your fatass your own food, keep your disgusting hands off mine.

kinda unrelated but one of my friends lives with his gf now and whenever we are out hanging we never get food anymore because "he's cooking dinner at home later"

how 2 handle this?

>mfw my parents did this too but only because they were fat fucks who never stopped eating and I grew up on dried and rotting fastfood leftovers and things they left to spoil on the stove overnight because they would just eat chef boyardee while waiting for it to cook and it was always shitty undercooked unseasoned dollar store shit anyway
Cheers, mate.

Bubble cheese was a common occurrence for us. Piece of stale wonder bread, a kraft single on top, put in the oven until the cheese bubbled.

If I hate someone so much I would give a fuck if they are some of my fries then I would not be sitting with them

just offer to get them a side of something if they're a little hungry, ppl dont do it but its a great way to just nibble at a meal?

whoa now thats crossing the fucking line
thats like a slice of pizza

> I had plans for that tendie

dafuq is this shit?

now THIS is autism

holy fuck see a therapist

A simple, loud, yet calm "no" whilst administering a slap on the wrist, especially in public, does the trick. Like an animal or a child they'll either get the message or make a scene, thus causing personal anxieties for future theft of products.

>tfw always order fries and never eats them so I can give them to my friend in case they asks
fries are kinda gross desu

I'd like to join the mcnuggets club.

It's insidious, isn't it? I caught myself telling my coworkers that I went to Sanic for lunch a few years ago because that "how 2 draw" video was so popular at the time.

If a friend I'm with has something that I'd like to try I offer them part of my food in exchange. People are usually happy to swap or let me have a bite.

I'm grateful for never meeting anyone as thoughtless as the people in the stories y'all posting.

Is this really a problem in America because people eat fast food so often with their friends or acquaintances?

When I was growing up in Australia back in the late 90's my friends would come over to use my dial up internet and say "just going to check my messages, 5 mins bro" and then proceed to sign into ICQ and start chatting with sluts for half an hour.

But is this really a thing because americans go to fast food outlets several days a week that their friends try to scab fries because they are poor cunts and can't afford their own?

Reading that made me automatically hear the ICQ "uh oh" sound.

so did I hear it, god where have the times gone

i'm flattered that you decided to post in my thread borneo

unfortunately you're replying to a troll op and this thread was made to trigger angry neets

Fuck you nigger. Not because I'm falling for you obvious pasta bait but because your such a crappy human that you use your own insecurities about being an unfunny douce bag to shit all over the few funny posts here

THYSTEM MESSAGE

INCOMING CHAT REQUEST

UH OHH

Haha stop it.
I might fire up the 14.4K modem and reinstall mirc to see if I can still join #sexsounds for some erotic wav files as MP3's haven't been invented yet.

absolutely savage

I don't even have a landline any more but it would be cool to bring out the old 28.8 modem I have which is so rock solid it's built with steel casing.

Meet me on efnet and we can trade files via xdcc

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now you've gone too far faggot

Oh dear, I've been had!

>when someone reaches for your wife, you stop fucking her, and give her to them

Kek. Is this copypasta?

noooo, that ones mine

that's it.