Dr. Wheelchair with this shit again

>Just DIE already you pessimistic fuck.

Couldn't pee standing up for the last 50 years, and more and more pissed off about it, Dr. Wheelchair amps up his doom and gloom prognostications for the rest of humanity, implying we are a bunch of retarded cripples who can unfuck problems and fix shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oz-08h5m37s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_the_Western_Roman_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>waahhh don't make us feel bad
This is why we're all going to die. Because morons like you would prefer to just turn a blind eye and keep the booze flowing rather than work at real problems.

you are trying to imply that I'm NOT working on next gen shit to eliminate pollution and save the planet?

you're implication misses widely the mark, friend.

I don't drink either (to excess).

Your post has a distinct air of denialism. Yes, given the way things are going our time to try to solve these problems is probably shorter than we would like to admit. Don't kill the messenger.

Why isn't that guy in myoelectric exoskeletons yet? Is he paid to give this image of the science to the plebs? wtf is going on here, shit! youtube.com/watch?v=oz-08h5m37s

>08h5m37s

Watch it in one go and get a glimpse of what it feels to be stuck on a chair forever.

>implying we are a bunch of retarded cripples who can unfuck problems and fix shit.
lel, you're a bit too angry

I'm almost at the point where I want to stop doing anything, and just sit back and watch denialists destroy themselves.

what is your problem, cunt?
the world is getting better, cheaper foods, curing diseases, cleaner technologies, better recylcing... you are the depressed fatalist denialist, friend.

There are 2 types of people in the world... those improving it day-by-day. And bitches. You're a bitch.

Science isn't going to save the planet, oddly enough.
This shit is purely political and social, trying to create "solutions" with more technology likely wont work.

>the world is getting better
USA just elected a man who thinks global warming is a hoax invented by Japan to fuck USA.
>the world is getting better

>*China

>implying it isn't

Funny how """scientists""" hate whenever their views and hypothesis are challenged.

When that is the whole point of science.

Climatology is quickly going the way of alchemy.

Giant bold ridiculous claims that it can never deliver on, kept alive only by small truths mixed within that glimmers hope for the failing hypothesis.

Every great empire needs a Caligula

Stupid cunt, donate your life for a ditactor already, you can't even create anything because you're stagnated at the Donald Trump dick on your mouth.

Shut the fuck up.

Delusional idiot. The world/universe have entropy at its fate.

Plus, the biblic cosmology, Trump, pol, Isis abd your life are just signs of the end.

Its inevitable you fucking piece of shit.

Yes you fucking idiot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_the_Western_Roman_Empire

That vid was less than a minute for me...

Pretty sure that's what I was implying...moron

Wait, I thought Stephen Hawking died in 2012?
How the fuck is he still alive? Did I drift into another universe?

I really can't tell if the /pol/ shitters are satire at this point

Its what happens when your favourite two websites are Breitbart and Veeky Forums.

No your just retarded.

You really

argued that point

incredibly well

and convince me

you were right

also nice text formatting

you fagola

>a mutant having no faith in Mankind
shocking

Shit he found out. We need to reset the Universe again

Yeah I thought so too! Wtf?!

Friend are you from the Boronstain universe? I've been trying to find my people and there's very few in this reality.

>Implying /pol/ likes kikebart

You fell for the jew's trap user.

That's not Hawking. The real Hawking died a long time ago. That guy is a brain dead lookalike.

rofl

there you go, babby's first lesson in relativity

Humans aren't going anywhere unless there's a cataclysmic event hitting Earth

Global warming isn't that

I think he is just saying shit to still be relevant.

>physicist who specializes in making incorrect predictions about the cosmos
>says some bullshit about global warming
Hawking is a popsci meme "scientist" who gives other theoretical scientists a bad name.

>"Hey, Tommy, come over here!"
>"What do you want now?"
>"Look, Stephen is sleeping!"
>"So what?"
>"Let's mess around on his wheelchair computer since he's asleep, he has an interview tomorrow with the press and he's going to address the public."
>"Oh, I don't know about this, John, this is really messed up!"
>"Come on, it'll be a laugh, he's going to state that humanity has been doing extra well and will likely survive another 1000 years so let's tweak it a little bit..."
>"Lol, ok"

>NEWS REPORT CNN: Doctor of Science and genius Stephen Hawking addressed masses of Crowds today with a warning that the planet had only 1000 years left and that human life will most likely be eradicated by the end of the century. Masses of crowds grew in panic as Hawking began to hyperventilate with muffled cries and his dedicated colleagues John O'Myer and Thomas Nugat tried to take him back to his home. Stephen Hawkins suffered from a heart attack later that day and died of his injuries, his colleagues have made a statement:

>"Well, looks like Science couldn't predict this! Haha..*cough* ahem, Stephen was a good friend, he will be surely missed..."

he says the world is going to end but AI is also going to take over the world. which one is it?