ITT: Food cra/ck/

ITT: Food cra/ck/
I can't get enough of these. I had five stick packs yesterday and had to restrain myself from eating the other five. Diabeetus and tooth decay here I come.

fuck off Chang

Grape for the mother fuckin win you little bitch!!!

no you must repent my son

you must rejoice in the wonder that is the one and only melon flavor

For me it's mango. The best Hi-Chew flavor.

I've only ever seen these for sale in Hawaii. Do they sell them other places?

there's some flavors that are sold in america, but most of them are japan only.

it seems like whenever i buy things from japan, they will put candy into the package. when i bought my last onahole, i got a pack of the "white soda" flavor. it wasn't bad.

>GREEN
APPLE
GOAT
O
A
T
FLAVOR

I got a lemon vitamin C flavor from Japan once that had a crunchy inside. It was good.

You can get em on Amazon too. A 10 pack of OP pic runs about 12 bucks

Bought a 5 dollar bag of these shits that was like 80% cherry.

Shits taste like Robitussin

I always cough when I have green Apple flavored candy. From jolly ranchers to hi chew. Anyone else have this problem?

I get that feel too slightly. Who knows the answer to this?

The citric acid irritates your throat.

I first found them in a vending machine at the Navy base on Whidbey Island up in Washington.

If I open a bag of these it gets devoured, I refuse to buy them anymore because I will eat an entire bag in 20 minutes.

I feel the same about these lil packing peanuts

the 12 flavor gummy bears from the bulk bins at Sprouts

most of the stuff in those bins is garbage but these little guys are going to give me diabetes some day

they have them at Safeway and the chink stores here in San Francisco. 7-11 and random convenience stores carry them too

>bulk bins at Sprouts
enjoy your dysentery from eating food that has been grazed upon by the paws of filthy jewmom hippy scum and their unclean offspring

Felt the same way growing up about pic related.

Everywhere on Asia. There are also knockoff brands.
Like LoChew and Mr Chew's Asian Gummies.

I don't know why I love these so much. They're not even that good. There's a sort of blandness to them, like the flavor is trying to leap off of the gum itself. But I'll eat an entire packet it one day. I don't buy them often, but whenever I do, I enjoy the fuck out of that day.

Costco and Target have them

Squashies are my shit dudes, they taste exactly the same as drumsticks but you won't be finding pieces of them in your teeth 2 hours later

They sell most flavors in Cali.

Melon, banana, and the ones in ops pic in most 7-11

For lemon (super hichew) orange, lime, grapefruit, reg Apple. I need to go to the nip store

My brother brought me a huge bag of these from wherever. Been slowly eating them for the last year. They're pretty good. They almost have a cream taste to them.

are you me ()?

I live in Texas and find them at HEB

No I live in SoCal

WEGMANS