What do i even add this to

what do i even add this to

Literally anything. Goes best in warm drinks a pastries.

I put a little on my waffles or pancakes if theres no real maple syrup.
Real maplesyrup>honey>"Maple syrup"

Honey butter biscuits are amazing.

idk if you've ever been to Japan/a CoCo Curry but curry+cheese+honey is the best.

Coffee.

i have it with cheese, especially cheese on toast.
i put cheese on one slice, honey on the other, put together and it's heavenly.

I use it to sweeten penises, oats and teas.

>sweetening coffee
Adding a light sweetness to tea is acceptable, though

I put some in my stews for lunch
[spoiler]it can burn easily though, so be careful[/spoiler]

>pastries
dammit I went a good three months without even thinking of baklava and now I want it so bad I can taste it.

No one asked.

Nobody asked you for your opinion on who asked.

It's a vicious cycle my friend.

Porridge, yogurt, coffee/tea, scones, pancakes, cream, certain cheeses, toast, marinades, glazes.

Fuck you, I thought I was free from this curse

Fry some roughly cut peaches down so they're soft but still retain their firmness, add honey depending on how sweet you like. Base a pie dish with 4 sheets of filo pastry which is buttered, pour the peach honey filling, cover with a single buttered sheet of filo. Bake until crispy.

food

honey is basically corn syrup. don't add it to anything. through it in the trash

Heh

Moron detected.

>sweeten penises
I dunno about that, do penises really need sweetening? It does wonders to gf's pussy though (as pussies are naturally sour).

mix it with some ketchup and honey and throw it on chicken wings. I like to rub it on char siu.

ketchup, soy and honey*

Raw honey is redpilled

shredded wheat + honey + milk
literally just three ingredients and it's great

God. I would sell my newborn son just for another taste of that sickeningly sweet ambrosia.

anything you want to make a little sweeter?

over high water low fat poorfag ice cream. It freezes a bit and overall tastes like caramelized ice cream.

Grate fresh ginger into boiling water. Wait 5 minutes and add lemon juice and honey

Mix honey with soy sauce and use to glaze chicken or pork

Add to warm milk

Fuck this, I'm not going to list more shit just because you don't know how to use the greatest sweetener nature has provided...

add it to hot milk

I'm not a gay but it might make a blowjob better? Also, ladies can get a yeast infection with sugars in their pussy so if the pussy you eat is sour that might be a hint.

i dip pizza crusts in it as a sort of dessert

Make basic tarte flambée, but exchange bacon and onions with goat cheese, black olives and rocket. Pur some honey over it and put it in the oven. You might even wanna add some rosemary!

huh strange, ive always thought the opposite. i hate tea with stuff in it but black coffee to me tastes like dirt. i put a bit of sugar and milk in it.

what makes tea acceptable to sweeten and not coffee?

cut flank steak 1/4 inch x 1/2 inch x 3 inches, 1/4 inch side across grain of steak
salt, pepper, dust with a little dry mustard, add generous amounts of ground sage and garlic powder (or mash garlic into paste and mix into egg mixture for following)
dredge in egg, flour, one more egg dip, one more flour coat
pan fry
rest on paper
dip finger steaks in honey

Try adding it to yeasty water. I discovered this creates a sort of sleeping potion if you let it sit for a month or so. It's hard to improve upon delicious yeasty water, but I think I managed it.

I've never been a fan of honey. Mostly I just add it to hot tea, which I pretty much only drink when I'm sick.

For dinner I made a coleslaw using honey, oil, and some fancy ass coconut vinegar I got for Christmas two years ago. The honey/coconut vinegar mix is pretty fantastic.

Honey can actually be used in lots of stuff. I actually really like to honey into my grilled cheese. It adds a nice sweetness.

Coffee, tea, biscuits(American biscuits), pancakes, waffles, freshly baked bread, BBQ sauce, mustard, marinade for beef for chicken, ham, and plenty of other things

drizzle honey on goat cheese, sprinkle with chopped pistachios, eat with crackers.

Lots of stuff.

-Dip fried chicken into it. Great dipping material.
-Make an awesome marinade with Balsamic Vinegar, Honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Marinates chicken and fish and veggies quite nicely.
-Honey Lemon Tea. Will solve any sore throat issues.

tomato sauce

believe me

also, add some ajvar for extra GOAT

>I dunno about that, do penises really need sweetening?

Not really, a good penis let's you taste the semen, and not lube.

Anything under 40% circumcised is shit tier. (Not bad, but not "good" penis.)

You want a smooth texture (the longer it's sucked, the smoother the consistency), a creamy "clean" taste (meaning it's not sweet, and no other flavors but the penis... Except sometimes sweat)

You want a slow melt on your tongue. But you should never have to "chew" the penis. The only bite you should take is from the shaft.

Also, once it's gone, it should leave s sort of greasy semen film in your mouth, so you are still tasting it, well after it's gone.

>honey baklava
What sort of heresy is this?

what sort of baklava are you eating?

>tfw you live 2 minutes from a big turkish supermarket with amazing baklava, savoury pastries and bread.