Holy fucking shit

Holy fucking shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

icecreamgeek.com/?p=113
sweets.seriouseats.com/2010/07/how-to-make-ice-cream-without-an-ice-cream-maker-the-food-lab.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it good?

Why are tiny pint portions of ice cream the same price as gallon tubs of the same brand and flavor?
Literally every single ice cream container at the store is $5, every single one.

Is it to capitalize on women who want comfort food but don't want to get fat?

One of the most amazing things I have ever had the pleasure of putting in my mouth.

Nope- it's all based upon how much of the costly ingredient it contains: fat. 'Premium' ice creams have a higher fat content than 'frozen dessert's than 'ice creams'. Gelato has an even higher fat content than 'premium ice cream'

In the US, gelato isn't required to have any dairy in it at all, since gelato is not a regulated term.

Enjoy your "premium gelato".

I mostly buy these to re-use the containers afterwards for storing ground coffee, sugar, cookie dough, etc. I haven't had the actual ice cream in probably two years.

By far the best coconut icecream I've ever had. The texture in particular is where it really shines. So dense with coconut flakes.

I stand corrected: it is indeed not in the CFR.

>i pay $5+ for plastic jars

what

is right, also the lower-end ice creams that are in the hige tubs have a lot of air whipped into them so they are selling you a lot of "nothing" in many cases which is called overrun.
icecreamgeek.com/?p=113
sweets.seriouseats.com/2010/07/how-to-make-ice-cream-without-an-ice-cream-maker-the-food-lab.html

Its the amount your fat ass actually needs. It might be slightly overpriced but if you're finishing it off and needing more its gross

You don't have to eat the whole thing, you fat fuck.

Though overrun is capped in American ice cream at 100% (wherein one half of the total volume is air).

guess you haven't tried sucking cock yet?

I saw the Carmel cookie and sea salt caramel were on sale at my local cvs pharmacy (2 for 8 dollars). I picked em both up and after paying for them and bringing them home I gotta say not completely impressed. I may have to try a different flavour but to me it just tastes like normal ice cream/gelato

Enjoy your thickeners and stabilizers

are their any national brands aside from based haagen dazs that do not use guar gum and shit? I really hate that soft texture straight out of the freezer.

there

Hoo boy

I use the containers to catch bugs. One time i was going outside to set one free, and a woman saw me with it and said, "Oh, hey, you like Talenti too! We're the same!" I said to her, "This one has a spider in it." She never spoke to me again.

I tried the sea salt caramel and wasn't that impressed too. There are better flavors, though. I'm a fan of the blackberry.

Can someone red pill me on why Talenti isn't capable of releasing just standard flavors? It's always some abstract fucking blended flavor that no one has ever heard of.

Try again

You can't trademark standard flavors.

>wild blackberry
>clearly in a cage

>Gelato has an even higher fat content than 'premium ice cream'

lol no

shut the FUCK up MOTHERFUCKER

You did good kid

Fuck yeah, Talenti is the shit. Plus you can wash out the containers to keep shit in.

Step aside

Gallon tubs are just ice cream with more whipped air i.e. more volume but the same mass

this brand. i highly recommend the lemon cookie. but i just love lemon in general. theyre all great though

Never seen that brand, will have to check whole foods or some shit

>tfw your picky-ass wife only wants the strawberry flavor but nobody fucking sells it