Heat:4/10
Shitt on of oil
It still FUCKING STICKS
FUCKING EGGS YOU CUNTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fK3mN4M31z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lower heat. non stick pan.

It's worth getting a nice non-stick pan just for eggs.

After adding the eggs to the oiled pan you can't really stir them because that removes the oil barrier preventing your eggs from sticking. Give up on your scrambled egg dreams with that pan you have.

Even Lower? Man fuck I swear. Also the pan says it's non-stick.

it looks like steel from the pic, might just be the reflection though. lower heat anyway, eggs cook at 65-70 degrees C, you really don't need it that hot. and use a silicon spatula.

You might be right. maybe just one of these shitty scam pans. anyways, i didn't buy it, so i'll just look for a new one. thanks mang.

You' re not meant to use butter or oil for scrambled eggs.

If that' s what you were going for.

are you just letting them sit or what?

if I'm making scrambled eggs I'm constantly turning them over, until they start to form when I let the finish off the heat

not OP but I don't butter my pan for scrambled eggs but I do put butter into the eggs

do you not?

I sware to God and my mother
Pig lard
It never sticks, you can whirl it in pan like in commercial
High heat no problem also.

JUST DO IT

Go to butchers buy pig lard, mangulica lard is bomb whit flavour. You can make flakey pastry with it, also you can freeze it. Works wonders for frying and greasing roast pans

it's not scrambled eggs
it was an attempt to make a tamagoyaki (- the mirin)
i literally followed the recipe, added a tiny sprinkle of salt, just like in the recipe, into the mix, then put it into the pan at "medium heat"
medium for me is 5/10. that is literally the middle.
"add oil"
i pour that shit
"start rolling"
i start rolling
IT STICKS
annnnd i'm making scrambled eggs now

thanks senpai

No, I just mix them in a bowl (maybe with a little milk), pour the mass into the pan and immediately start stirring.

Then it' s the pan. Sorry.

Did you not heat your pan with the oil in it first?

i'm gonna try with a different pan right now with 1 egg
wish me luck, and i'll post result if i don't fuck it up with my own incompetence again

Egg doesn't even start cooking until 4/10 like I left the pan on 3/10 for 6 minutes and nothing. Egg doesn't cook. 4/10 takes forever as well.

cook the bacon first, then use the bacon grease as oil,,

keep the pan on medium, heat might be too high

stir the entire time

>oil
>on eggs

BUTTER GODDAMMIT!

Cook on higher heat. As soon as you pour the eggs in the pan, start stirring and scrambling. While its still mostly liquid, pick up chunks from the bottom and mix it with the liquid stuff. The key is to keep surronding the solid chunks with uncooked egg so they dont burn/stick. Dont let it just sit for a moment and then stir the eggs. You also want to use butter/margarine and not pure oil.

Making fried egg/ tamagoyaki tho

it's your pan. but a brand new non-stick one and it'll work like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=fK3mN4M31z8

>I just mix them in a bowl (maybe with a little milk)
Enjoy your bland, rubbery, dry eggs.

>No, I just mix them in a bowl (maybe with a little milk), pour the mass into the pan and immediately start stirring.

>milk
>not butter

>it's not scrambled eggs
>it was an attempt to make a tamagoyaki (- the mirin)

jesus, you fucked up

heat the pan first, add oil, wait a minute, then add eggs

and get a pan from somewhere other than the dollar store

>""""""non-stick"""""""

why do all pans lie so?