Riddle me this, /sci:

Riddle me this, /sci:
How is it scientifically possible that African Americans are 50 times more likely to have 2R MAO-A promoter regions than Caucasian males?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/39bx7w/welcome_to_ahs/cs2bzsr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how are genetically different races genetically different from other races
What kind of question is that?

>genetically different races
gb2 /pol

why don't full black Africans, who never mixed with whites, have the ability to digest dairy products past infancy?

Checkmate: whites better adapted to survival.

crap I forgot this isn't /pol my bad.

Yet you're racist against white people...

Who is the out of Australia theory rejected when it answers so many questions?

Keep in mind the oldest axes in the world are found in Australia and surrounding islands, and the oldest people in the Amercias are related to the Aboriginal Australians

>Yet you're racist against white people...
What? I just made a racist white superiority statement. How do you get from that statement that I'm racist against whites...

reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/39bx7w/welcome_to_ahs/cs2bzsr/

You stereotyped white people into your racist views of how whites are due to your deeply seeded ahtred. It's no different than someone acting like you and typing ooga booga, then saying they forgot they're not in Africa.

so many assumptions

guy should be an economist

>due to your deeply seeded ahtred

ah I understand now... you are one of those white people who was told they needed to feel bad about being white and never be proud of your heritage... I feel for you.

Trust me man, the blacks are all about claiming they are superior every opportunity they get... Nothing wrong with being proud of your race, black, white, red, yellow, brown, doesn't make a difference, everyone can be proud of their race.

Well thats racist. Are you saying there's nothing wrong with being racist?

being proud of your race isn't racist.

If being proud of your team makes you a fan and being proud of your country makes you a nationalist, being proud of your race makes you a racist.

>thinly veiled /pol/ thread
I know /pol/ is getting sick of being told to fuck off and getting BTFO of this board constantly, but please attempt to be more subtle

work on it

>being proud of your race makes you a racist.

agree to disagree?

>using the /pol/ice amphibian pepememe
>calling people pol
Don't skip your meds carl the cuck

>carl the cuck
>I s-spout /pol/ memes but I'm not /pol/ I swear!!!
sure thing

As long as you agree :^)

AFRICANS BTFO

OUT OF AFRICA WILL NEVER RECOVER

>/pol/ memes
pol memes are not exclusive, they are memes that pol and every other board uses to humiliate cucks like you. I bet you blame Trump for your micropenis LMAO

>pol memes are not exclusive, they are memes that pol and every other board uses

>using cuck memes
>i-im not a cuck guise
Are you sending me to /pol/ just because I'm jewish?

So I'm jewish, therefore I belong to /pol/?

you know where you belong

Why are you sending me to /pol/ just because I'm jewish? None of what you're spamming are questions or answers or on topic discussion or informative content or criticism. Why do you anti-pol people hate jews so much?

Does hillary Hate jews too? I'm glad she lost.

Funny how you fit in perfecly to the SJWtard category with your preferred method of shitposing.

Threads around here don't get much more cringey than this one.

>50 times more likely to have 2R MAO-A promoter regions
The fact that you don't even know what this means makes it that much more embarrassing, jesus.