How does cum taste like? Can you cook with it?

How does cum taste like? Can you cook with it?

Wrong board. Ask /k/

Underrated post!

This.

Couldn't help but notice it smells like pear.

Mine smells like chamomile tea

I like it in pesto or on a nice bowl of cereal

I'll ask my hubby for a "donation" later. Thanks for the idea, sugar plum.

Pretty sure it depends on what you eat before you ejaculate.

Yeah, just like how a banana can taste like a pear if you plant it in different soil. Fucking loser.

Do you think the food you eat goes directly to the ballsack?

fuck off, cunt

Depends. Diet that isn't total shit, slightly salty to slightly sweet. Shit diet, very salty to an almost bitter chemical taste. Alcohol, protein heavy diets, and salty food in general facilitates nasty cum, fruits and veggies help. Either way the taste of cum is at best bearable. Personally I'm a picky fag and I don't let guys cum in my mouth unless I really am into them or they have an especially nice dick. Don't see any realistic cooking applications.

t. guy who has a couple rotating fuck buddies

it doesn't?

When I was a little kid my friend said cum was blue and tasted like peanut butter

Great response, bitch boy. Try not bring a massive fucking retard next time.

great response, cunt
try not to be an asshole next time

Question, is it only bottoms who give bjs or do tops do it too?

I dunno but that tire is huge.

Depends on your relationship, but generally goes both ways. Personally I almost never bottom, because anal is a ton of fucking work and the only time I've legitimately enjoyed taking a dick was this guy I did shrooms with on the weekends, which is probably why it was so enjoyable. Pretty much all gay guys love sucking sick in my experience, especially if you've got a pretty cock. General rule of thumb is top finishes first then bottom gets off. A blow job after a fuck just seems like fair play, especially since I'm borderline masochistic in bed and my knob isn't anything to sneer at, but cumming in my mouth is a rarely earned privilege

Tyre

>A blow job after a fuck just seems like fair play
The top blows the bottom?

Again, depends on the relationship and who finishes first. I try to finish first because after you cum you do not want a dick in your ass, pretty unpleasant experience, generally. I blow my bottoms because it's polite and they deserve a nice orgasm after I've just plowed their asses, been verbally abusive and choked them for the better part of an hour.

Apparently it behaves like egg when you cook it. I saw someone make scrambled cum once.

Thanks for the insight.

Mostly it goes both ways. Top and bottoming isn't a hard and fast rule.

I think straight people have this idea that all gay guys are fucking or getting fucked all the time but most of the gay sex I've had hasn't involved anal. Anal often needs some preparation to do so can't always be spur of the moment.

Sucking dick, fingering, jacking off, kissing, dick rubbing (frotting) all feel great and are very satisfying and intimate. It's not all about the anal.

Fucking degenerate and disgusting. I can't wait to see you all deported. MAGA

SALTY MILK

/THREAD

I'm not american.

No prob

*Veeky Forums

No problem faggot.

Sorry that some of us fit fags have the option of getting our rocks off whenever we like. You should work out more, you'd be surprised what a decent body does for you. Also, Heil God-Emperor Trump, may he live for 1000 years.

It has a pretty variable taste, depending on the producer's diet and current place in the testosterone cycle. Generally, it moves between the tastes of salty, funky, and bleachy.

You can remove the funk somewhat by cutting down on red meats although it goes up a little during some parts of the testosterone cycle, and the bleachiness can be mitigated by eating pineapple, vanilla, and celery, which will also do a little to cover up the funk on their own. The saltiness seems to change along with the testosterone cycle.

Texturally, it ranges from snotlike to almost watery depending on how many times the person producing has busted recently. If it's the fifth ejaculation of the day, expect it to be significantly thinner than the first.

Flavour-wise, saltiness and slight funkiness will remain, which I could see going well with, say, preserves and crackers perhaps. Maybe with some decent bread?

That's just theorycrafting, mind, I've never put any of this into practice.