Please give Applebees a try

What alot of you snobby ass, crypto normies don't realize is that when most people say "Eatin' good in the neighboorhood" - they're not just parroting a corporate slogan, they're describing a lifestyle choice.

For me, that's Applebees. A wonderfully crafted and carefully sourced restaurant where the service representatives are trained in the highest levels of customer enjoyment.

>Napkins consistently folded and clean
>butterscotch wood colored tabled shined to perfection
>food served hot with dynamic array of flavors
>diversity welcome! All manners of diners accepted
>they will serve you wine prior to 3:00pm

I choose Applebees because I believe in community involvement and restaurants that will give back locally. "Eatin' good in the neighborhood" is in investment in my community.

I love Applebees and I want you to love it too!

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/news/article/No-Salmonella-In-Applebee-s-Lizard-Head-Salad-2617181.php
nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2016/01/lizard_found_in_salad_becomes_science_lab_mascot.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you guys write these board meeting quality posts just to shitpost? Go get a job in marketing or upper management. You clearly have a way with words.

Look, we gave it three tries. Each time it sucked. Subpar food, so never again, I was given a gift card and I gave it to a homeless shelter.

Yeah there are some seriously talented posts I come across on 4chin and I can't help but wonder how much further they could take their own lives if they applied the same amount of effort to something productive

Usually we are productive despite the in jokes but there needs to be release afterwards. Like I write smut to release myself after being a Corp goon.

i went to applebees with this guy i knew last month
the spinach artichoke dip wss clearly microwaved and had a layer of fried cheese on top from the microwave dehydrating it
i refused to pay for a meal for the first time in years

>service representatives

have you been there lately? the one near me has tablets you can order and pay with. the servers will be faded out pretty soon i'm sure

This is a legitimate good point.

that too ( me)
i tried to get a waitress' attention and she seemed annoyed that i didnt bleep bloop my order in so she could keep her job
some people man

Who says we're not?

Sorry, shill, I know you're going under, but this is a terrible way to drum up business. You have to improve from the inside out if you don't want to have to close the doors.

One of my relatives was the manager of that Applebee's where a customer found a dead lizard in their salad.

No thanks.

>tfw make 80k a year but bad with people and always wreck relationships (friends/sexual/family) so crushingly lonely and want to die

holy shit i never saw that story. what a fucking mess
even at a shithole like that how do you fuck up that bad
do you happen to know what happened after? i cant find any articles

d-doing better than ever haha

>Applebees
>A wonderfully crafted and carefully sourced restaurant where the service representatives are trained in the highest levels of customer enjoyment.

Now that I'm looking for the story, I found 2 separate instances of the same thing. This is the one though:

sfgate.com/news/article/No-Salmonella-In-Applebee-s-Lizard-Head-Salad-2617181.php

It was a long time ago so I don't remember too many details. He didn't lose his job, though, it's not like he was handling the food or anything.

disgusting. can't wait for this shithole to die and stop making a mockery of good cooks

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAH AH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHA

Maybe I'd eat there if all your shit wasn't pre made garbage

perkins
or
applebees

which is worse?

Because upper management people are too busy to shitpost on a Lebanese shoe shining advice board

upper middle to lower upper managemebt are the least busy people around desu
plus who's gonna call you on shitposting at work?

Tbhfam i had applebees the other day and their ribs with harlic mashed potatoes and green beans was great
Cozy restaurant too imo

not an argument

Also the staff was very nice and the place very clean, maybe the applebees here is an outlier tho

I prefer to eat at local establishments instead of national chains for the exact same reason. Sorry, Applebees. Dodo time.

>diversity welcome

>Letting black people touch you food.

you sound like a fun person to hang with

>80k
am I supposed to be impressed

>i didnt want to place my order with an ipad and further destroy food service jobs so i'm a bad person
>i wanted someone to do their job that they take tips for and they acted annoyed so i'm a bad person
t. waitress

Oh jeezus. I don't even know what to make of this.

Brava madam.

Small lizards or rodents in prepacked salads seem to be more common than you might like to think.

Anyway here's one case with a happier ending
nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2016/01/lizard_found_in_salad_becomes_science_lab_mascot.html

Take it easy there guy, not everyone is hip with "the man". Some people just want to live their life.

The staff is highly encouraged to just the tablets, and its very possible that they'll be questioned to as why they didn't use the tablet to complete your order.

I used to like Applebee's a lot now it's shit. Even the appetizers are bad now and the drink specials aren't even close to good enough to make up for it.

Many of us are already in management and government. The trend will only increase in the next decade.

Had a buddy who worked at Applebees, your cooking staff hump each other to assert dominance because they are stupid fucking animals who complain about not getting a raise when the burgers they cook are half raw.

"B-but it will finish cooking under the heatlamp while it waits to be taken out!" "Ohno someone complained about a massively underdone burger, better be vindictive and spit on it!"