ICON PARTNERING WITH LARGEST BANK IN KOREA

m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=008&aid=0004026593

ON OFFICIAL MEDIUM ANY SECOND

Attached: 20180321_083818.png (1080x991, 233K)

Is this real?

The loop is not Icon though.

Theloop and icon are subsidaries of DAYli and both ICON works onto of the blockchain technology that theloop has built from scratch. ITS ONE

also new exchange listing 2 minutes old.

3 in one day. bittrex who has listed any upbit coin as they partners to follow later today aswell. you have been warned.

Attached: 20180322_013406.png (1080x595, 435K)

Buy the rumor sell the news, as always with ICON - on the big day, this will dump hard. It's already up 80% in a few days. Major dump is eminent, especially for a coin like ICX (which always dumps on events). We're still in a bear market, they should have been smart like WAN and waited until we have a proper reversal, not just a temporary bull fart. Sell now, buy back next week.. thank me later!

>trying to time the market with upcoming og bithumb listing.
you will learn a lesson newfag.

bithumb is like the holy land for crypto
everything that gets there does a x3 minimum

This is pumping fast AF, I might actually sell half my VEN at a loss for this, although I should have done that when it was a little cheaper but I didn't want to get JUST'd

Same senpai . I now have 50% in this while everything else is fucking bleeding but I might got all in even if ill lose more than I've gained at this point .

Fuck yes ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

already priced in. icx is retards to release all news at same time. they have to space out a week apart. i dropped my bags now. will buy back below 3$

How can it be priced in if they just annouced it now?

>imagine being THIS retarded.

Nice to see a coin that doesn't give 2 fucks about hype and the retard sell the news sheep mentality. Icon was always going to kick ass. Please keep your coin hopping asses away.

just ignore the fud

Sorry but even as someone who likes ICX not selling during a major event and holding all the way to nearly $1 is fucking stupid. I'd rather buy in slightly higher if there's a good chance to make money than hold all the way down in a bear market.

>How can it be priced in if they just annouced it now?

>being this new to crypto, u wont make it desu. its already priced in. max it can go 3.75 $ and fall back below 3.5$. screencap this and remind me tomorrow.

>thinks we will ever see $1 again

korean exchanges pumped QTUM from 10 bucks to 60+

kys

Already doing just fine. It will dump eventually. But unless this was previously rumoured news it will recieve a pump first.

Aaaand we just broke 40k. kys

this is like getting listed on the fucking coinbase of SK
fucking brainlet

also replying with a greentext
literal pajeet

We gonna make it Pham!!!!

I hate to sit and watch this shit bleed out. Was tempted to sell, re evaluated and keep buying more all the way down to 1.80usd. Best part is I sold all my jibrel sandnigger coins to do it. Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

nigga, I am 75k icx holder dropped bags at 8$. bought back same amount at 2.10$, dropped bags now. will buy back below 3$ soon. have baghold retards. biz never learn. fomo and bag hold retards. dont marry coins

Who are you quoting, brainlet?

ICX is only on bithumb pro for more.

The listing on bithumb happens on march 25th.

Load up your bags before then boys

kek whatever makes you feel better user
PnD can last weeks or months depending on how big is the news newfag

>being this fucking stupid

kek. in crypto since 2014. I know how to play. fuck off pajeet and have 50 icx until u die by hoping to be rich. lol

Gib

Does it open on the 25th in KR or US time?

my average for this shit is $4.40 wake me up when it's over $5

>>being this fucking stupid

wow. making money is stupid. holdfag have my bags. will buy back soon

this can only be good for projects like lastflipwins.co/lowrisk

Can you be an icx holder if you just dropped bags?

shit I just realized this
whats the answer

Attached: 1494017959145.jpg (612x612, 54K)

will buy back when i feel comfortable. I am holder not bag holder.

north or south ?

damn this shit is flying now

at what point we need to sell?

Attached: 6144743344.jpg (723x757, 83K)

ah shit just got listed on upbit

Well played. Sold all my ICX for LINK. I fucking quit.

We aren't saying money is stupid. We are saying that getting rid of your bags at 3.50 when this project will be 35.50 in 6 months because "muh swing trading" is stupid.

>Being this fucking stupid

I can't comprehend the state of suffering you're experiencing

HAHAHAHAHAHA

IT JUST DOESNT STOP IM FUCKING CUMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: EE464D21-F08F-4B76-8F36-632625E6A747.jpg (454x554, 38K)

I would have respected you if you sold them all and bought bitconnect, but link is way worse

rip to the people who tried to swing trade this right before the upbit announcement 10 minutes ago

get fucked kid. just remember you will NEVER make it

i fucking love link. keeping the brainlets in check

not sure if to hold or sell atm. will gooks really pump this shit out of this world?

Look at this faggot
Every single "veteran" in biz thinks he is hot shit until he gets burned by the unexpected.
Say goodbye to a big chunk of your gains

Pumping again. Wait till the Korean slants wake up and hear about the bank and 2 other exchanges

LOL

Attached: 1521668685019.webm (1080x1920, 1.11M)

pretty sure i sold the bottom and went all in LINK. no wonder im losing sats. this was the last fucking straw. im done.

Kys

sweet now i only need it to double to break even, feelin good

Dammit I want to buy in but I'm afraid of getting dumped on after FOMOing.

No fomo. This is a better product than neo and cardano. Wait and see

wait ,dont fomo. if btc retrace to 8k. u get better deal

question when CMC gets updated with correct supply will it dump?

Are people still waiting for the "correction"?

Attached: smugjak.png (226x223, 6K)

always dips at coin swaps

what is correct supply?

is 114 icx enough to make it?

Attached: 1521674832242.png (605x654, 41K)

Is 114 eth enough to make it?

U right.... but... show me one tokens that’s been in Icx’s position in history

This shit has bled to near death. Nowhere to go but up if you believed in it and cost averaged.

Don’t worry, if there’s another bubble, buying in now is the difference between $30 ETH and $50 ETH

doesn’t matter when eth is $500

This. Only a few are allowed to buy it on Bithumb right now. 25th is when we see the real volume spike.

Funny how I have been hearing “wait for the koreans to wake up” for the last 12 hours. Kek

I live in Seoul and it’s like 11:20am here lmao we have been awake...

Are people into ICX? Where do you think the price will reach at?

It’s been mooning for 12 hours.

good coin

kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

yeah give us the scoop man. do Koreans love this shit or what?

total supply should be 800 m

circ should be 400m not 382m

plus they released coins at mainnet not sure how many, 20% was thrown at

my best guess would be 475-500m up to 800m

So how high you think it'll go on the 25th?

this market just wants a pump icx was priced nice talking heads pushed it traders jumped

smart traders will leave bags to the FOMO ers right after listing

run back to VEN 1/2 actual circ

Closed eyes=always asleep

But fuck it, let’s all get money.... braaaaat

Wow look at it go. In a few days like this it might reach what I sold it for.

Fuck VEN. I own 5k ICX. Just think It’s funny people have these unrealistic expectations its going to keep mooning for next few days nonstop.

get back to whatever coin dumbfuks like you like for the wrong reasons. 5k ICX lmao n00b

Sitting at exactly 5k ICX too

Ven... fake partnerships.... Chinese chink shit

Icx.... been quit doing work. No fake shit

If u read the white paper of icx it’s way ahead of ven.

This gonna sound dumb as fuck, but my good friend got a new genesis g60. I sat in it, drove it, and I will say koreans are real deal. I don’t trust chinks for shit.

I flipped half your shitcoin pump for 2x and will flip the rest after Korean exchange pump thanks for the memories back to buy more VEN, patrician coin

Is the pattern pump a shitcoin to 40% then pump another shitcoin to 40% then pump another shitcoin to 40%?

yes, this is a sign of the bottom, prey on the desperate

might as well mke a buck off it, just ride and dump bags

Yeah that's why I rotate my stack between like 6 coins. Just put it all on the coin that hasn't mooned for the longest period.

Lol this. I started buying last year. Loving the pump, but I need this to go up double to recoup.

there are only a few coins worth holding long

the rest should be exactly as you are playing.

I don't even know what EOS is, but I have some.

Attached: 1517249776242.png (1144x888, 409K)

I live in Korea. Seems like you whiteys are overestimating the power of ICX. Hardly anyone here knows what it is and cares about it. Some few have a clue and they'll be waiting for the inevitable dump which brings this under $2.5 in a week or two. It's funny how you whiteys think an exchange listing is the same as an actual moon landing by Space X. It's just a an exchange... and we're more interested in BTC! The talk over here is about Hycon especially, and Yggdrash. The Icon train has left already. A shame you haven't visited Seoul, or you'd know the game plan.

That goes for like 90% of the coins I've held.

t. John Smith

Sell all your chink scam coins. Ven is a scam