Are there any physics related explanations to viruses?

Are there any physics related explanations to viruses?

How about the entire field of biology you fucking retard lmao

that's not physics you king kong

dark organisms lol

The entirety of chemistry and biology is built upon a foundation of physical principles. What more are you looking for OP?

hes looking for interpretations of natural selection in terms of entropy and uncertainty reduction in the hierarchical ontogeny inherent in thermodynamic systems with macroscopic emergence properties

Made me laugh

"Explanations" how? Like models of how they spread? Or more specifically to do with the virus itself?

Maybe op thinks about the Tobacco mosaic virus. It's self assembling which makes it breddy spooky.

Maybe you physics fags should be more philosophical instead of just observing and noting what is there before us

Like really what practical use does the standard model offer us in our day to day lives

What use does your shitty life have to my day to day life?

Physicists egos are why nobody likes them. Sure yall discover particles but yall never think to make it relevance to to anything besides your own personal enjoyment. Probably why Sheldon Cooper is portrayed as such a freak

Trying to be a farm/pharm fag and contribute something to society. It would be cool if Stephen Hawking and co. stopped acting like they have everything all figured out

yeah, how could he forget about all that vim bioresonating through the meridians, right?

What say you on the matter?

>trying
So you should kill yourself you useless subhuman.

My best:)

>Are there any physics related explanations to viruses?
You're forgetting that physicists aren't actually knowledgeable on reality. They're just artistically inclined mathematicians.

Knows that backholes emit radiation but can't stand out of a chair. "Superior"

Your mother's backhole emitted radiation on my pulsating milky way

How They Work:
Physics to Chemistry to Bio Chem

Why They Happen:
Physics to Chemistry to Bio Chem to Biology to Evolutionary Biology