MBTI shitest

MBTI pseudo-scientific shitpost time. Post your results.
OP is intj-a
16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Other urls found in this thread:

forer.netopti.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect
golibgen.io/view.php?id=223185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry, don't have the time to do bullshit tests. I need to conserve my time for shit-posting.

And what is this post if not the epitome of shitposting?

Kek good point

good shit

I always get 'the debater' or something like that in that test.

what did it mean by this.

Horoscopes are sometimes nice

It surprisingly described my current relationship perfectly however

>As their relationships progress, INTPs' daily needs prove remarkably simple. Gifts, surprises, complex social plans and date nights are all fairly unimportant to people with the INTP personality type, but this is also one of their chiefest weaknesses – their partner may very much need these things, and it won't even occur to INTPs to plan them out. For all their analysis and attempts at mutual understanding, INTPs are notoriously bad at picking up on others' emotional needs.

ISTP

ENFP

Most of Veeky Forums is INTP because they like theoretical shitposting instead of actually living their lives.

INFP, as always.

Anyone else?

>science board
>posts a test that not a single scientist takes seriously

Honestly you're a brainlet if you buy into this stuff. Not an exaggeration, this is as bad as astrology or Christianity.

>INTJ

I don't think I'm very smart though, this description puts the personality on such a pedestal.

Spoken like a true ENTP

in this threads 90% of people say they're INTJ, but its only 1-2% of the population.

it's almost like Veeky Forums attracts social outcasts, what a shocker.

nope, most of these "INTJs" are more likely to be ISTJs (13% of population) or some other type of introvert

Out of the way! Coming Through!

>INTJ
Just like every other pleb who takes this test.

Serious question, my fellow Veeky Forumsons

Do you think this test has validity or is it just a bunch of hogwash

The test itself is said to be about 75% accurate so try to keep that in mind

ISTJ here

Same bud

INTP best type, built for success

I'm everything. I'm Alberto Einstein and Nicholas Cage at the same time ESTG.

>F
>on Veeky Forums

>I don't understand statistics

1: Older test.

2: Newer test.

3: Test after caffeine.

>I don't understand how people could lie on a personality test

exactly.

Protagonist approaching.

Well, the last 2 years, certainly changed me. Before that I was always INTJ. Anyway, I feel better than ever.

entp baby
*dibs bedorah*

You are an annoying piece of shit like Martin Shkreli.

Veeky Forums is mostly *NTP and *NTJ. The INTPs shitpost and the INTJs get trolled reply to the copypasta.

Those guys are supposed to respect the established order. They would probably go to reddit instead, Veeky Forums is a very hostile environment for sensors.

Heh

whats up fuckin nerds

Got ISTJ even though I choose all the non-judgemental answers lmao.

RRREEEEEE

ESTJ-A

Almost 4got

INTJ-T

Get out plebs the Grand Architect is coming through.

If you think of being smart-ass but getting fuck all done as success, then yea.

ENTJ master race.

mein neger

INFP last year when I did it, INFP today as well. we good peoples. glad I'm not an INTP sperglord.

Hippie again, I got INTP once tho

Anyone else ENTP? I kinda like it. And the description does fit me quite well.

been into this thing for a long time, gotten INTP each time.

Why are there so many fucking INFPs on Veeky Forums? I hate you fucking borderline cases. You are all crazy.

(full disclosure I'm an INFP)

Maybe when young, but they chill out over time and make for some very loyal friends and colleagues. Not to mention the jokes and outside thinking that they produce, in my experience. Ambitious in the planning stage yet practical in work. Easy to get discouraged, but also easily encouraged. Bretty gud imo.

>all INTP-A
>no Ts
>tfw I'm an autist among autists

INTP pleb here

TRUUUUUUU.
however, I try to be a decent person, user.

Have a good day.

ENTJ MASTERRACE. TO SMART FOUR YOU

>tfw INTJ

Do this test every couple of years, same result every time

God damn that's accurate.

whoah guys INFJ here, make way for the special snowflake - honk honk

I think mine is superior

Everyone else's is just crazy, choosing different answers than what I chose? Like something must be off about you guys

i dont feel like this describes me that well but hey

>it's a datamining thread

MBTI is literally astrology tier.
The Forer personality test is more accurate, since it's based on statistically stratified individual profiles instead of bullshit Jungian archetypes.

forer.netopti.net/

BFLK btw

Holy shit dude, that test got me spot on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect

>mfw I read that anons result
>"wow, that user must be literally me"
>read the explanation on Wikipedia
>mfw I played myself

I am really quiet with people I dont know but I talk a lot with friends. I also have a lot of ideas buzzing in my head, so am I INTP or ENTP?

>I-its pseudo science!
Can someone give an actual argument on why MBTI could not describe (even partially) the types of personalities? Or you just spouting memes

Its a common issue with introverted people that are simple (not in intelligence, just in needs)

>I like to think.
>I am theoretical.
>I like to talk a lot.
Oh look, you're probably the type of person who likes to think, is theoretical and talks a lot.

Magic, right?

I flip flop between INTP and INTJ with a general trend towards INTJ. So I guess the most accurate assessment would be to say that I have traits of both. For whatever reason it never says I'm turbulent though, so I guess it only changes whenever they change the test.

I would say I'm really close to being an E, but I don't think that's relevant since despite the fact that I can tolerate other people and enjoy company from time to time I do prefer solitude.

Of course the test doesn't tell you much besides what result you got on the test.

>I don't understand niche populations and the concept of intellectual segregation

every time i do this shit i get something different

People who are similar attract each other.

You may find that on a sports board 90% of the population say they enjoy soccer when it's probably a bit lower in the general population.

INTP-A like what I get half of the time on such tests. Usually INTJ the other half.

A reminder that MBTI is only remotely useful at all if you read about the underlying pseudoscience ie the cognitive functions.

Never taken this before, but I just got The Logician (INTP-T)

The description sounds about right, although I do feel most people, especially those on this board, could game this test in any way they liked.

Also, how the hell would /this/ have been determined? Now calling bullshit, as much as I'd like to be grouped with them.

INFP - the best type there is!
Are there any ENFJs out there? Apparently we're a perfect match.

The perfect mix for getting absolutely nothing done in my life.

Aren't things like this affected by something akin to the observer effect, in that A person can never truly give a correct answer if they need to think about it.

I got placed as INFP-T but what its description suggests is nothing like what I am, or at least consider myself to be.

MBTI tests are flawed, but the underlying theory is good. I hate this "it's totally useless just because it's completely accurate" fallacy.

I also got infp shitt

Yeah, hi there.

FeelsBadMan

Fuck man, I even uploaded the wrong pic. :(

>tfw enfp-a
if you're introverted you're a fucking loser

ENTP T

>tfw bullied
If any of you faggots are for some god awful reason interested in MBTI, don't bother and go ahead and read Jung's Psychological Types instead. Also, socionics is a broader and more diverse school of thought that is very similar to MBTI in the sense that they're both derived from Jung's work. A lot of it is unregulated, highly theoretical hogwash though, so take it with a grain of salt.

You can find Jung's book here:
golibgen.io/view.php?id=223185

I was INTJ once when I was an edgelord fedora atheist, but then I became ISFP after becoming SJW, but now I'm INTJ again sinc eI hate SJWs

Maybe when I start hating alt-right people more than SJWs I'll become ISFP again.

INFJ masterrace here.