>Pump the price so more miners join
>Basically have every computer in the world working for you
>Break Satoshis private key and become the most powerful man in the world
Show me the flaw in this plan
Pro tip
You cant

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2018/03/20/the-nsa-worked-to-track-down-bitcoin-users-snowden-documents-reveal/
directory.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=S9JGmA5_unY
lbc.cryptoguru.org/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>use a Japanese anime name to entice millenials
>unleash the full power of the NSA one node at a time
>expose all scams
>rinse repeat

theintercept.com/2018/03/20/the-nsa-worked-to-track-down-bitcoin-users-snowden-documents-reveal/

someone did the math on this but im too lazy to find the link. basically you could be testing trillions of private keys per second and it would take you quadrillions of years to have even a small chance of finding the key to a specific address.

I don't think you understand how improbable it is to crack a ECDSA key through bruteforce.

One Piece Token

It would take you quadrillions of years to find a key to ANY address with coins in it, let alone the satoshi wallet

OP is a fucking idiot.

Non tech person here but is it really that difficult to crack private keys?

just look up the public key at directory.io/ and it'll tell you the private key

are you dense you fucker?
that is the sole reason for that shit
go back man
seriously

Yeah let's create a shitcoin that breaks the laws of physics

If it was more efficient to guess keys to make money than bitcoin mining farms would already be doing that.

Things are made mathematically impossible for a reason user.

WHat the fuck is this board all kids gambling their lunch money ... i mean you dont have to understand asymmetrical crypto, but to be that oblivious...

Ok, your PoW algo can just keep guessing private keys and checking if there is any btc i it. It doesnt have to be satoshis wallet. Imaging how many keys could have been cracked in the past 8 years with the hashing power bitcoin has.

If you advertise it like that, it would sell.

>Thinking you can break crypto algo with classical computers

Attached: woj.jpg (250x227, 6K)

Lol, this is what people thought litecoin originally was. Sorry OP, but it's impossible to crack SHA256

youtube.com/watch?v=S9JGmA5_unY

>implying they didn't just use their sha-256 backdoor
Reminder that they created sha-256 lmao

There's more bitcoin private keys than there are hydrogen atoms in the known universe.

lol, and satoshi didn't store all his million+ bitcoin on one address. He rotated wallets every single block, he's got tens of thousands of 50 BTC wallet addresses to crack. good fucking luck

by my calculations, about 0.
To crack one wallet would take 1 million of the world's best super computers longer than the lifetime of the universe to have a 50% chance.

>the universe is really old btw

also this is already a thing - check out the Large Bitcoin Collider project lbc.cryptoguru.org/about

none.

Quantum computers will solve this problem and it will arrive within 10-20 years. Your coins will be useless by then.