“Stace! What’s up girlfriend, long time no see! Let’s go get some coffee!”

“Stace! What’s up girlfriend, long time no see! Let’s go get some coffee!”
>”Uh, you go girl, you’re looking so good! What have you been up to since I last saw you?”
“Well, I’ve been with thirty seven men, and aborted four fetuses, also, Stace, have you ever been with a dog?”
>”Well, actua-“
“Woah, Stace! That coffee shop has a “Pay With Request” sign on their window, let’s go to that one!”
>”Oh my God, isn’t that the creepy as shit app that uses that gay little “blockchain” LOL. I cringe so fucking hard just saying that word, it’s so fucking weird and outside of the bounds of normal discussion, I just fucking hate it and anyone that uses it. Let’s try their coffee Brittany”
>”Hi, we saw the pay with Request sign, we’d like to use that to pay. We’ll have two Slurp Juices!”
“Woah, Stace, holy shit. LOL. You’ll NEVER fucking believe what the Virgin designers of the app make you do now. LMAO.”
>”A FUCKIG PASSPORT PICTURE?!?!? THESE FUCKING CREEPS ARE COLLECTING PICTURES OF GIRLS FACES IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR GAY LITTLE PAYMENT APP.”
“THAT. IS. SO. FUCKING. CREEPY.”
>”Oh my God, I’m about to throw up, I need to go to the bathroom, the image of the neckbeards that made this app jerking off to our passport pictures makes me want to fucking puke.”
“I’m drier than the fucking Sahara when looking at this app, let’s report this coffee shop to the FDA and never come back Stace! And let’s only use Venmo from now on!”

Attached: 091B2E26-C871-4585-86F2-AA9E7D681502.jpg (1227x943, 180K)

kek always a laugh

>implying I care what Stacy thinks
I can’t hear them over the sound of my LAMBO

You've never talked with women in your life, right?

lambo hot wheels dont make noises bud

I've got some Req, but if only one of my token gets burned I will market sell eveything immediately.

Have you ever tried to write a book with every possible Stacy posting?
Sage and hide, though.

this satire is getting out of hand

Attached: 5b22b98fd352006011e8131efe705eedfc1bbf47d4686599432bac8f233a6070.jpg (680x962, 109K)

I laughed. Nice OP.

kek. please slap your forehead as hard as you can if you ever truely believed this shit

Lel

kek

You don’t know how loud I can be

This is too autistic to be funny. You need to kys.

fuck you stacy
we moonin

shut the fuck up roastie. Don't you know what a meme is?

Bump

>It's just a meme, bro!
You're pathetic.

this mocha roastie supreme is drier than the sahara

>IT'S CALLED MAYMAY. IT'S AN INTERNET KIND OF THING. YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND.

kys fucking fedora neckbeard.

Kek. The new kyc fud is great

I can make pretty loud Vrooom Vrooom sounds when I'm into it

Who will play Stace and girlfriend in the Request Movie?

SO GOOOD

Attached: 26994091_10156046836418622_5735504002096749411_n.jpg (714x960, 44K)