THICCCCCCCCCCCCCC

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCC

... You realise those pancakes are hollow, right? It's all just an empty dream.

Just like women

Nah I'm actually here right now. They are fucking thick.

These can't be really good, can they? I mean, pancake is bland, slightly sweet bread. Best pancakes are really thin and slighty crispy.

They're more like sponge cake I think
I haven't had them myself but the texture looks similar

I heard they're extremely disappointing, just like the rest of Japan who's presumably behind this.

I hear a lot of things, but would rather formulate my own opinion based on personal experiences

> N-NANI??

they are actually pretty good

CH-CHOTTO MATTE!?

Aaand, there's half the dialogue for "Full Metal Alchemist"

Hachiroku ga kieta!
Masaka!
(The 86 disappeared? It can't be!)

The best pancakes are thin and slightly burnt, covered in butter and slathered in syrup. Fluffy pancakes are a meme.

M-MASAKA!!

You people must make pretty awful pancakes is 'bland, slightly sweet' is how you describe them.

90% of the flavour in pancakes is from the toppings

at least it should be

putting sugar in the batter is a pleb thing to do

pancakes are fuckin gross. sweet food is gross.

Never got the appeal of pancakes. Waffles are better.

I've made them before, it came out vaguely cornbread like in taste and texture.

My sweet caring mother, I did as you told me, you darling thing, and woke myself up when I heard your crashing. I am delighted that you do like making pancakes for me. Yes, now I can remember that morning when I dined with you for so long, so hungrily. It was the fluffiest batch of pancakes you ever gave me, mother. My fork was stuck in my mouth for hours, shoveling in and in those lovely steaming hotcakes. I felt your craftsmanship on my tongue and saw the care you used in your baking. At every bite I took the marvelous flavor came bursting past my lips and if I chewed it for a while longer than usual, lovely gobs of syrup came rushing from the dough. I had a plateful of pancakes that morning, mother, and I ate every single one, big turgid ones, flat cakey ones, round fluffy ones and a lot of tiny little hotcakes ending in a lovely feeling of euphoria. It is wonderful to eat from a plate of fluffy pancakes when each cake reveals another one under it. I think I would know my mother's pancakes anywhere. I think I could pick hers out of a table full of pancakes. It is a rather light batter she uses, not like the thick flowing one I imagine other mothers make. It is creamy and soft and sweet like what a master chef would prepare for the most high paying of his customers. I hope you will make no end of your pancakes in my kitchen so that I may know their taste always.

-James Joyce

“You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I f*cked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole.”

-James Joyce

Just because he can write well doesn't mean you have like what he likes.

Both are bad. They're food for disgusting fatbodies.

Now we just need to create that TH I CC N E S S with the walker bros pancake recipe and well finally transcend gods

Fucking japs with their shitty rotation

Whoever makes pancakes that have that shitty styrofoam texture like OP can go fuck themselves.

Shut up, nigger.

kill yourself

>they are bad
>ive made them before

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

they're not pancakes, it's sponge cake.

>Actually masturbate to pancakes
These make me hard as a fucking boulder. I swear, I'd fuck them into a pile of mush.

Anyone have the feminist period blood pancakes?

DISGUSTING

im pretty sure that was Fitzgerald

How would I have to modify a regular pancake recipe to achieve this kind of thickness?

Can I just pour regular pancake batter to half fill one of those two egg pans?

you realise that the guy you're quoting is in fact quoting that very same letter as you and has just changed some words around to make it about pancakes right?

>no one posted the webms yet

>there's people ITT who have never eaten thin pancakes with dulce de leche
>they think this stupid ass sponge is better

no

you use a rice cooker