Any Ja/ck/ fans out there?

Any Ja/ck/ fans out there?

juicy chicken

perfect corn dogs

Innovative recipes

I was drinkin vodka and catching up on jack vids and almost fucking furious (in a drunk way) that there were no threads about this on Veeky Forums but then.

I have a dedicated folder on my system for this topic and i made this, AMA.

The guy who interviewed jack and tam about choking his first son loves livermush

wet tacos

jello abomination

whats your favorite jack fail?

mine personally is the yorkshire puddings

I think the yorkie puds were pretty bad. I'm not from the UK so, it doesn't hit home for me.

My favorite might just be the "boil plastic bags full of eggs and others" omelettes just because the idea is so nonsensical (to me) and the result is just horrific.

sorry, dropped

Honestly half the time jack ever attempts a meat dish it's either going to be passable or absolutely al dente raw salmonella typhoid surprise. Seeing his awkward, fat hands pry apart the meat to be disappointed repeatedly brings me so much joy (disgust).

Jack is a pedophile

thankfully that doesn't detract from his cooking skills

dafuquack is that?

>when you stick it in her pooper

It's an "omelette" poached in a ziplock bag.

>poached in a ziplock bag.
fucking hell

What the fuck.

I haven't seen anything about him in like a month, any new webms?

For me it might be the pickles where he adds the WHOLE FUCKING BAG of pickling spice and leaves out the vinegar, then eats them the next day and it's just a cucumber swimming in dirty looking salt water

"wow there are a lot of seeds in this"
"i'm not a fan of this particular seasoning mix"
"this works, I just gotta get a better recipe"

At least he made a redo video once he actually bothered to get a recipe

He doesn't get disappointed tho, that's part of his charm. He talks up his shit when it is so clearly a health hazard. Sometimes he admits defeat in a later episode, but at the time he will either blame the equipment/ingredients or announce success. That's what gets me every time

>JUICY DOESN'T MEAN FUCKING RAW GROUND BEEF AND BLOODY CHICKEN YOU FAT FUCKING MORON FUCK

The Grill Grates episode was lit
>starts massive grease fire
>throws away pounds of barely singed meat
>blames the company
>they ask him if he followed the directions
>Jack proudly says of course not
>bonus phone in raw meat tray

and he wonders how he got pinkeye

Is Ramsay retarded? Why does he write like that?

>Is Ramsay retarded?
Yes. Haven't you watched his shows? He talks like that too. Sometimes in caps.
>Why does he write like that?
See above.

Is that raw?

Not raw no, but most people would call it under done. And it's seriously under rested and leaking juices all over the place. This is not what people refer to when they're talking about juicy chicken. It's just patently obvious that he not only does not know what he's doing, he doesn't know what the result he's supposed to aim for is either.

Its party cheese salad.

My friend actually made this for me as a joke once. It tasted fucking horrible. Then someone, as a joke, hid the rest of it in my house and i found it 4 days later. It wasn't refrigerated for 4 days and didnt smell or anything and it still retained its shape and consistency. I dont trust aunt myrna

>that menu
Every time

WHICH EPISODE

didn't transfer batter into a bigger vessel? fine.
>dropped the poor thing in the oil which clearly isn't hot enough
>not even gonna check the temp. just let it sits
FUCKING JACK I KNOW YOU'RE SHIT BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'RE THIS SHIT

Jack makes me so angry. He's like that one kid when you were little who was so genuinely, innocently stupid that you felt obligated to beat up because it was impossible to make him see sense any other way.

amazing

Need this with rhe music desu