The Grand Mac

Has anyone eaten one yet?

Even if this kills me I wouldn't want to live any other way, God bless America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hEIzB005KNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why doesn't the Bic Mack says new but the other too do?

I had one last year since Texas had them for a limited time. It was significantly bigger, but the patties were still disappointing.

That's just the way it is, junior. Now climb on back into bed.

It's not new

The legend, but bigger.Grand Mac™When that Big Mac craving calls for something more… sink into 1/3 lb* of 100% real beef seasoned with salt & pepper sandwiched between a sesame seed bun. All dressed with special sauce, crisp lettuce, onions, pickles and two slices of American cheese.

The legend, but smaller.Mac Jr™That iconic taste in a smaller size with a sear-sizzled 100% real beef patty, salt & pepper and special sauce sandwiched between a sesame seed bun. American cheese, crisp lettuce, onions and pickles top it off.

The one and only.Big Mac®Mouthwatering perfection starts with two sear-sizzled 100% pure beef patties and Big Mac® sauce, sandwiched between a sesame seed bun. American cheese, crisp lettuce, onions and pickles top it off.

I will have the Grand Mac in my possession soon. Will post results.

It's ok, It's bigger for sure but it just feels like more bread. When you hold it it almost reminds you of a big burger from an actual restaurant but then you take a bite and you find those little patties.

>New

Isn't the Grand Mac just the reincarnation of what the Big Mac used to be before it was reduced to the smaller imitation "Big" Mac it is today?

Okay famalamadingdongs.

Here's the Grand Mac container in the very familiar cardboard clamshell. Let's shuck this mutha...

Ooh baby...

Certainly bigger than the OG. Classic, cheese-melted-on-the-box for added authenticity. The fries are in position... let's check the vitals.

Is this new? I'm pretty sure we had it in Norway last year for a limited time.

I was hoping for maybe a little more cheese, or sauce, or... anything really. And I was also hoping for the meat to be a bit wider and/or thicker. Hmm... oh well. Time to dig in!

Why didn't they call it the Mac Daddy

When I got about 1/4 of the way in, I noticed that what remained was the amount of food that would be in the Original. I knew I was in for a filling. Sinking my mug into this monster brought back the nostalgic blend of flavors I have grown to love.

By the way, the fries were on point. Hot, salted well, and held thier quality throughout the meal.

I failed to mention when I grabbed the bag, I wrapped it tight to keep the food warm. I noticed steam seeping though the bag, assuring me that I was in for hot and fresh glory.

Man, that was good.

Pros
>More Mac Flavor
>Longer Mac Session
>Mac Lover's Mac

Cons
>Unimproved meat, topping, bread ratio
>quite sloppy to eat
>meat did not seem much bigger. Slightly chewier.

So what can I say about this experince?

Naturally it took longer to consume, which was nice because usually when I take that last bite of Mac, A short lived wave of sadness overcomes me. Like "I can't believe its gone! Waaaaah!" That didnt happen this time. I was satisfied, and my craving subsided. More topping and bread made it feel a tad underwhelming for a meat lover like me. I would probably get a mac jr any other time to satisfy without going overboard.
If overboard is your goal, do it.

If not, go with the classic.

If you're a craver to just savor the flavor, mac jr is for you.

If you dont like big macs, why are you here? Carry on with your "McChicken, the best fast food sandwich."

So what kind of Mac attack do you have, Veeky Forums?

Jesus christ

>tfw you can't tell the difference between paid shilling and genuine autism

I know. I know.

I've done this too.

I unironically appreciate this review

Joey has:

youtu.be/hEIzB005KNI

Note the crap on his teeth at the beginning--this is likely his fifth or sixth sandwich of the hour.

woowoowoowoo!

It's messy as fuck but I loved it. Still kinda bready.

Holy shit.

Its both

>Has anyone eaten one yet?

One. Not so great. Fluffy, lack of meat, same shitty too-light bun. I don't see what McD's had in mind with this. They need a burger with an actual beef patty and a decent bun with a little tooth to it.

This isnt burger king or Wendy's where they actually make the meat fill the bun.
Idk if its just america with gimped mcdonalds burgers. But overseas they just look better.

That's how you know it's a top quality post.

Great review, thanks.

GRAND MAC?! UHH, MACDONALDS?!

Has he finally lost it?

t-thanks

>goin' in

I legitimately thought the thumbnail of that picture was two soldiers throwing a grenade around a corner in Iraq or some shit.

>finally

I liked it, a regular Big Mac is just too small.

it's alright but it aint got shit on a whopper from bk. the mach has too much bread for the amount of meat

Had one tonight. Amazing. Big Mac alwags just didnt feel like a burger to me. The bites were unsatisfying and the thing seemed to be most bread.

The Grand Mac on the other hand is meaty, with an amazing bite. Have to open wide. The center bread slice is thicker too giving a much more balanced texture. And it fills you up.

They better not treat this thing like McRib

If you want more cheese and sauce just order it. They won't say no.

Love Big Macs minus the meat generally being dry and bland.

Mac Jr solves that issue, and desu that shit was dope.

I would gladly eat 2 Mac Jrs over 1 Grand Mac or Big Mac.

when is the release of the grand mcchicken

I'd try it. But I fear my yuro stomach wouldn't handle that much meat and bread

am i allowed to get a double grand mac

Leave it to McDonalds to fuck up a chance to make the Big Mac decent.

>Nothing on the top bun, which is the largest
so its dry as shit.

>3 pieces of bread and 2 patties but only 1 slice of cheese and its under the fucking patty

Here is how a real Grand Mac should be done from bottom to top:

>bottom bun
>sauce
>lettuce and onions
>Quarter Pounder patty
>cheese
>middle bun
>light sauce
>pickles
>Quarter Pounder patty
>cheese
>onion
>lettuce
>sauce
>top bun

double wieśmac > bigmac/grandmac

>americans call their burgers sandwiches

Fucking loser

>all those """1st""" world countries
>Don't even have the wieśmac
Smutne!

^I don't eat McDees, but I bet this^
Every year they made the Big Mac 2% smaller until people started to notice, then they introduce a "new" burger that is just the ORIGNAL size to justify raising the price. It's like how most cans and sauces are funky (smaller) sizes so they don't have to raise the price.

mfw

10/10 review, upboated.
would eat.

> front ass
every time

Fuck this shit. The sauce is horrible . I only eat ramen anyway

i miss the angry whopper

Is he massively obese because he is a faggot?

Like I mean is he so in denial about being a faggot that he comfort eats to hide his pain

Why the steak look like a piece of poopoo ?

It used to be called "hamburger sandwich"

Big Mac was introduced in the 70s.

*hot hamburger sandwich

>eating grand mac
>the bun falls off

what exactly is a grand mac just a bigger big mac?

If I went into a McDonalds and asked for a Large Mac would they give me a Big Mac or a Grand Mac

>tfw you live in Japan which is too healthy for shit like the grand mac however you can get your dick sucked by a cutie schoolie in return for a McChicken

I don`t know how to feel

Kek.

I've never had a Big Mac because that sauce discourages me. What's it taste like or rather what is the sauce?

i dont understand the hype, its literally just a slightly bigger sandwich

I work at mcdonalds. We don't have the grand mac yet (soft launch on tue), but when we do I'll make it your way. Also, the grand mac has two slices of cheese starred on the bottom.

The main issue I see with this is the 2.5 shots of sauce – it's gonna be way too much. Also the pickles are always on top of your protein as a general rule.

It's always been a nagging thought that we put cheese on top of the meat for every sandwich except for the big mac and the filet-o-fish

Ok just had one. It's okay at best. Double Quarter Pounder is better.

I just had one today coincidentally and it was delicious and large. However much like other posters say in this thread, it was quite messy to eat. Also it's 870 calories by itself so I didn't get fries or soda. I will probably never get it again because it was so delicious and i'd just buy a hundred. I will probably stick with the mini mac.

>Mac-mini
>Mac
>Mac-Pro

Nice, the post-Jobs Apple business model.

So, it's Double Quarter Pounder big-mac?

I live in Columbus where they introduced it.
It's ok.

basically. Except the patties are "1/3 pounders"

Neither of which mean shit since 1/4 of a pound is 4 ounces. It just sounds big

more filling than the normal mac though, i suppose. But its really just more bread you're eating. I'd rather just buy two normal macs

Imagine a whopper-sized big mac only slightly smaller.

Jesus Joey SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH WHEN YOU EAT

Head on over to McDonald's® and use the app (which can be downloaded from the app store or google play store) to get FREE medium sized fries and drink with the purchase of any Grand Mac® or Big Mac®!

My app only says big mac.

Don't worry, it applies to the Grand Mac® too! Reference the website deals if the employees give you trouble, but they shouldn't! They know better!

i got a big mac for the first time last night in about 10 years. Got it with extra mac sauce, and extra onions.

7.5/10

the combo was almost $10 Canadian.

are you a mcdonalds rep or something jesus christ

Worked tech support for mcdonalds for years. job recently outsourced over to retards in mexican( new and normal mexico) and idiots in singapore. The app is a peace of shit, restaurant mcdonalds keeps introducing retarded new sandwiches and the tech side introduces dumb updates so they have new stuff to fix. Also Ray Kock is a shitty human being.

>Grand Mac®

2/10

Just a bit bigger Mac, nothing to write home about.
That being said, it's still a Mac and tastes great.

It didn't, I actually went and they said it did not, so I got a pick 2 for 2.50 the mcdouble and a chicken sandwitch.
The mc double was so bad I threw it out after 2 bites.
Considering that the grand mac was ~$5.89 I can't imagine that was a good choice on their part.
I'm pretty sure their net gain would have been higher giving me a medium fry+soda(almost free) for an additional 3.49

~$3.39*

Also before I bothered to attempt to grab a "grand mac" the grand mac has 1/6th pounders for a total of 1/3 lb of meat.
It's not 1/3 of a pound each for 2/3rd's a lb on the burger. the double quarter pounder has more meat at 1/2 lb.
Also if you are wondering why I bothered to run the numbers before I made an attempt on a 4chain post, it's because I work in what is a nearly literal food desert. It's crazy.
Before I started working here I had no idea what they meant by this term. When I go to lunch I've got the option of a few Chinese places McDonald and that's pretty much it. Grocery stores are far enough away that I can't get there and come back in time if I want to go to the store at lunch.

Wait, so it is the same fucking Big Mac, but just surrounded with a bigger bun and more toppings and sauce?

When will they just put the fucking Angus patties in there instead of those $1 menu patties?

I think I've eaten exactly one mcdonalds hamburger in my life.

I like their stock much more than their food.

I got a grand mac two days ago. They put so much """"secret"""" sauce on the burger, it's an overwhelming thousand island flavr and it just falls apart when you're halfway done with the fucking thing.

>spicy burger
Holy shit, is this out everywhere yet?

No, for some reason the nips, europoors, and third worlders get the best McDs grub.

Using the McDonalds nutrition calculator, we can evaluate the true value of this meal by breaking down the ingredients by their macronutrient profiles.

So the entire sandwich represents 52g of fat, 41g of protein, and 62g of carbs

Removing the bun and mac sauce brings this down to 30 grams of fat, 30 grams of protein, and 6g of carbs.

Yes, the bun literally contains almost half as much protein as the beef patty.

If we remove everything but the beef patty, we are down to 23g of fat and 25g of protein which approximately a 4 oz serving of meat.

You're literally paying $4.89+ tax for less than 4 ounces of beef

I had one a couple of days ago. It was a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be.

Tastes great, very sloppy (which can be a good thing), and really filling. Got a medium combo and almost couldn't finish it all.

They should just offer a Big Mac with double patties like in Australia

I had McDonald's in the UK, and it's godawful compared to the USA version.

what the hell is the difference?
>2 patties
>3 pieces of bread
>cheese
>lettuce
>pickles
>sauce
>onions