Had tartare for the first time today

had tartare for the first time today

you're a retartard

Kek

was good. nice and pickely

kind of like a cold, delicious big mac

Kibbeh nayeh is superior to be honest, family.

my raw meat cherry is definitely popped

would like to try this and kitfo sooner than later

Nothing better than raw liver when it's fresh mmmm

Eating raw meat is like eating raw fish, you gotta make sure it's fresh and gutted properly otherwise forget about it.

where do you get raw liver?

did you make it yourself? me and my dad have a tradition of making beef tartar for Christmas and then we see who made it better. He almost always wins, but he is professionally a chef, so no surprises there.

I don't get why so many of these raw meat dishes use ground beef instead of like thin slices?

My raw meat experience is basically limited to the occasional cheeky slice of beef before I cook it if I'm treating myself to a real nice cut and stealing some boerewors out the end of of the sausage before it goes on the barbie.

i've only had it once. it was nice but i felt like three or four mouthfuls would have been enough.

From slaughtering the animal myself (for eating raw) or a butcher (for cooking).

You'll get him some day, Soma-kun.

It tasted like tuna sashimi

I ordered it in France blindly and I really liked it. Thought it was fish the whole way through though

Great texture, and was delicious

raw meat is too chewy in steak form

For me it's yukhoe but I also do like steak tartare

that looks tasty

Upland in NYC is the best tartare i've ever had.

Black trumpet mushrooms, puffed farro, anchovy, and egg yolk

It's very tasty if done right. I hope you get to try it someday :)

Good, that shit will put hair on your chest. Chase it with hard liquor to lower the chance of food poisoning.

>Good, that shit will put hair on your chest

You think eating steak tartare is manly? You retarded by any chance?

>let me argue about something subjective

fuck off

You were the one stating it is manly, burden of proof is on you, retard.

All I'm saying is if you think eating steak tartare is 'manly' you probably think eating sashimi is manly too and thus should probably not be the standard for manliness.

Fuck yeah eating raw steak is manly, you don't think so? You a cuck by any chance? Take your boy clit and go run along while I eat my raw steak cuck.

Nice reading comprehension retard. How's eating something which is as safe to eat as steak tartare manly?

Do you think eating steak medium rare is manly too, by any chance? Guess sashimi is manly as well by your logic.

Fucking underageb&

Eating sashimi is manly. Insecure dude bros think sushi is gay and weak pansies are afraid of food poisoning.

Top kek

manlier than well done steak you autist

See this is the sign of a literal autistic, automatically assumes a false dichotomy that somehow I'm against raw meat because I think eating steak tartare is a NORMAL thing and not something to be afraid about like you insecure faggots that have to relate delicious raw meat with manliness because you feint at the sight of blood otherwise.

Neck yourselves, faglords.

>instead of like thin slices?
What is carpaccio...

let me guess... ameritard?

>Chase it with hard liquor to lower the chance of food poisoning.
poor guy... never had proper fresh meat?

>feint

Wow rofl your gay AND you can't spell

lol Veeky Forums is the easiest religion too troll

>science = religion

No. Learn how science works. It isn't a few people said Joseph Smith found some golden tablets, or a couple guys claimed somebody walked on water.

Science and religion are most certainly distinct.