Bbq

>bbq
>the beaners bring homemade salsa, guac, and chips

>bbq after tomorrow
>all the beaners are on their way back to mexico so we eat real food instead

Why do white people say fucking guac? I'm not sure what it is about it but it's irritating to me. Just call it guacamole. I'm not even Mexican by the way.

gwok

>Complaining about homemade party food being brought to a party
>Probably actually just grilling and not serving any barbecue

Stupid frog poster

Because they pronounce guacamole as "gee-whack-a-mole by the el rio'

>being autistic about regional terminology

do you take your chili with beans or without?

they call plain mashed avocado "guac" too. americans are like that, utterly retarded.

No, fucko. Grilled burgers and Costco hotdogs are not "barbecue." This is. Fuck off with your objectively wrong terms, something grilled is not being barbecued.

its mindblowing how a nation so fat and so infatuated with eating eats so bad.

id bet money like 95% of americans have never tasted a proper asado.

Who let /pol/ start a thread?

What? I'm talking about the dumbshit that doesn't know what barbecue is. What does that have to do with my post?

You show signs of autism. You probably have no friends to go to a bbq with anyway.

im agreeing with you, fucko.

Too much lard in the brains, excuse my obesity.

Why are Mexicans on this board so uppity about their food? Out of all ethnic or "non white" cuisines, theirs is the bottom tier, it's all basic ass shit and half of it is kind of bland

Middle Easterns, AZNs, and Indians all have better cuisines, and if we count soul food as black cuisine they do as well

Mexican is better than soul food IMO

Kys

t. Tyrone

t. Juan Lopez

Nope, he's just right, Mexican food is shit.

sounds great to me

I'm with you bud, yanks don't know what they're talking about, it's a useful distinction

When I moved to Texas with my family my mom invited the neighbors over for BBQ and served grilled chicken slathered in sauce. They had a good laugh at her expense and lessons were learned

only true if a poor abuelita who doesn't speak English made it and she has access to a well stocked hispanic market

Enjoy your fruit punch, doritos casserole abomination.

Trump is President now. It is time for you to go back you brown, short gremlin.

You seem absurdly mad at everything Mexican, not just the concept of shitstain beaners and illegals.

All the beaners I've known bring Cabrito or Carnitas to bbqs (along with homemade tortillas and homemade salsas, and usually grilled onions and peppers). They're pretty good people to invite to a bbq, as long as you're not inviting cholos or ghetto trash. Hell, even the wetbacks I used to work with in kitchens would bring us awesome food.

>yanks
Offended.
I grew up in a part of California famous for BBQ and scoffing at dumbshits that fire up a grill and dare to call what they're doing BBQ was a definitely part of our culture too.

if it's so famous how come I never heard about it?
and why does California Pizza Kitchen put "BBQ" chicken on their pizzas?
:^)

California Pizza Kitchen is a shit tier chain place. Californians don't even eat there.

>I'm not sure what it is about it but it's irritating to me
That's called autism user

jej