Discontinued fast food

Discontinued fast food.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTSdUOC8Kac
youtu.be/EXweq5wKOd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Were those onion flavored chicken nuggets...or literally fried hunks of onion?

I'm not sure how I feel about the latter....I mean technically fried onion is not an uncommon thing, but just hunks of them seems weird somehow...

Recent but relevant

either one would be great in my opinion.

Onion hunks. Like an onion ring, but in chunk form. The onion was not mashed up and processed into nugget form. They weren't very good...

Just saw these being sold at Sheetz.

I cri evry tiem.

They still have the burrito and its cheaper

youtube.com/watch?v=UTSdUOC8Kac

Doesn't use chili though. They stopped making anything with chili because it takes too much work to make a batch of the stuff.

I'm sure the chili came in bags

do they still do the whopperito ?

man that was disgusting

I get a chili cheese burrito literally every time I go to taco bell though?

A meximelt doth not equal 1 chilito.

Nope. Ask anyone whos managed to stay with that shit company long enough to have made the chili. It was made in batches, which is why they often ran out.

I want to argue with this but I can't

idk wtf you mean by that but I order a chili cheese burrito with fritos and sour cream every time I eat taco bell and I get exactly that every time.

>cheese on the cold side
wtf, do americans actually do this?

literally can't go an entire thread.

Most Taco Bells got rid of the chili even though the chili cheese burrito was quite popular. Cali and a few other states might still have chili.

I missed buying these, only had them like once or twice. Sliders are great.

obsession?

this shit was my childhood

nah just shitposting from a college dropout who is trying to figure out their path in life.

I miss the Beef n Potato Burrito.

I could probably customize another burrito to obtain it though.

>Onion hunks

This probably only bugs me, but when KFC changed the name of Popcorn Chicken to Popcorn Nuggets.

Like really guys the fuck is that name.

I bought one of these yesterday for lunch, this isn't discontinued

>"African Sauce"
It's like a meme that writes itself.

back when bks fries didnt suck ass

these made my burps smell like a rotting corpse.
idk what it is about bk that produces that stench, every meal i had there had the same effect

I remember these as a kid!

there is the artificial smoke on the burgers.

a noose

Do Americans actually shop at a store called "Sheetz"?

I can't be the only one who remembers this. Or the Bacon Cheeseburger Burrito.

I miss the Bacon Mushroom Melt :(

Ours always came in bags like everything else.

I remember when this showed up on the dollar menu around 2002 or so. That was a fucking great deal. Then it jumped to like $3.50 or something

how many of you remember when Hardee's used to do roast beef and fried chicken and it was freaking delicious?

I actually bought one of these once. It was okay. Then I wondered wtf I was doing buying a deli sandwich at a Wendy's drive-thru

holy crackers those things were so damn good

lol I was pretty disappointed with it...wasn't exactly "nasty", but it did not satisfy me at all

That suff looks like it would give you the Sheetz

This place generally has shitty food but they got lucky with this one.

It's a complicated one, but back in the 80's here in Bong, we had two choices for fast food burgers: McDonalds, and Wimpy.

Wimpy had *the fucking best* cheeseburgers.

The complicated bit: Wimpy still exist, in some places, but morphed into a weird place half-way between fast food and a sit-down restaurant. And there's non-anywhere near me anyway.

Most of the Wimpy locations got sold off and became Burger King's. I can no longer get a simple Wimpy cheeseburger.

i loooooved the wendy's cheesy cheddarburger. i'd get a few of these and a small chili for dipping. guess they didn't sell well enough though :(

best item on the menu desu

I got those at least 9 times a week...so good

That's not the Wendy's Pretzel Burger.

Fucking miss it.

RIP Jack in the Box bruschetta chicken ciabatta sandwhich

;-;7

>live in small town in germany
>only have mcdonalds, burger king and kfc
>mfw i will never try out any other fast food burgers other then these

>never

Why? Does your father keep you locked in a basement?

didn't know these were gone, or even temporary. they were pretty good.

best thing they ever had on the menu.

Carl's Jr Chili Cheese Burger. It was disgustingly good though. Messy as fuck, but I loved it.

What do you expect me to do fly over to america and try out wendys and then fly back?

Count yourself lucky. Fast food is an Anglo attempt at subverting the aryan race

>What do you expect me to do fly over to america

Yes. You can go other places. It's allowed.

in Italy we had the filet 'o' fish deluxe for a year or so, some 8 or 9 years ago
my fav mac sandwich period

Oh no. The horror. You'll never indulge in Americana.

Dude, I used to work there when they served that. I made fried chicken to rival fucking KFC up in that bitch.

Cleaning the roast beef slicer was a pain in the ass though.

You've reminded me: the original Quarter Pounder Deluxe. The one that used to come in the blue polystyrene container, instead of the yellow container for the non-deluxe Quarter Pounder.

I'm bummed that the pretzel bun fad died out so fast.

I'm also really bummed this sandwich was out for like, only a month. Hands down the best thing JBX has ever made

I've been missing it too, although they probably could still make it, since they use the cheese for the baconator fries. Idk if it's still in the POS though

This is what he meant by "Great Again"

fucking reeeeeeeee

Nigger detected

where was this from?

I'm white as liquid paper, still love me some fried chicken.

lol I love the little pieces that have fallen off

Steak n Shake

the tendercrisp bacon cheddar ranch

THIS. Catchy as hell song, too

Yes, we also spontaneously break out into song and dance as well.

Fuck me, that looks great.

I am happy with the direction fast food is going. Please open more 24 hr stores though.

>McAfrica

kek

I've got good news for you guys. I work at Wendy's and, at least at my location, you can still order this sandwich despite it not being advertised. If they bitch about it, just ask for a plain jr cheeseburger, add cheese sauce. Same thing.

Loved Burger King's Bullseye bbq burger. I'd have them add lettuce and tomato, which they did at no charge due to a glitch in the cash register software.

Forgot image.

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about the concept of Arby's serving up a sandwich with a big old slab of deer in it that's ringing alarm bells.

So fucking good
Ya missed out

>Arby's
>Not slicing up their meat
I can see why it didn't sell

Grande soft tacos at taco bell.

basically a regular beef soft taco, glued together to an extra tortilla using nacho cheese. when i was working out in highschool i would eat like 4 after normie practice.

Would be funnier if there was a McIndia

I've heard rumor that you can still find a subway that carries the seafood sandwich, but alas, I have yet to find one.

I would give a hand job to an Armenian woman if it meant getting one more seafood sensation sandwich with jalapenos, banana peppers, olives, onions, and bell peppers

youtu.be/EXweq5wKOd8

Best thing they ever served. I can still taste it today.

Fuck you.. I had just gotten over those!!

My wife misses this a lot as well. I often hear her complaining about how she can't wait to have African sauce inside of her again.

Was this a regional thing?

Ranchero Chicken Soft Taco, everyone else may have forgotten you, but I didn't.

>initially sold in Norway

kekaroo

It was a limited experiment from late last year to see if there was a market for fast food venison. Don't know yet if they plan to roll it out nationwide or even regionally. The test was in maybe a dozen or so Arby's.