If you aren't having cheeseburgers for dinner tonight, you aren't a real American

If you aren't having cheeseburgers for dinner tonight, you aren't a real American.

Other urls found in this thread:

seeker.com/biodegradable-styrofoam-made-of-milk-clay-discovery-news-1766491327.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck. Off.

>you aren't a real American

Awesome! I'll go pack my bags.

good, another liberal down

I had a ribeye steak.

I'm not watching it for the same reason I wouldn't watch a drunk person shit themselves.

>If you aren't having Russian piss for dinner tonight, you aren't a real American.

ftfy

Thank God, I'm not. Enjoy your circus, Amerikooks.

I'm getting tacos from a truck.

I'd watch a drunk person shit themselves. That would be more entertaining than watching the fucking presidential inauguration.
I've actually never watched a single one of Obama's speeches. I don't think I've listened to him speak for more than 5 minutes total. Skipped both his inaugurations.
I listened to Dubbya speak a few times because I guess I thought it mattered to care at that point who we were going to bomb next, but I skipped his inaugurations too.
And I watched Bill Clinton speak a few times because he would show up on talk shows and play his saxophone and shit. I might have watched one of his inaugurations.
I barely remember HW and Reagan..

I just don't care about the president anymore.
If he gets sniped at the podium I'll be sure to check out a gif or webm of it.

God Americans are fucking stupid.

Obsessed.

>your strawman is fucking stupid you strawman

why are libcucks always so upset over simple shit?

burgers are top tier

Sorry but I voted for this guy.

But I'm a leaf

they hate (white) americans and (white) american culture, i can understand why they would be angry today

Obesed.

>not the Hot 'n Spicy McChicken

fuckin pussy

>OP makes idiotic pronouncement about the need to eat a cheeseburger to validate Americanness
>people object
>omg why do you care?!?!?????

Liberals aren't obsessed with giving trans people access to bathrooms, conservatives are just obsessed with taking it away. It's the latter that have a creepy obsession with regulating the lives of their people, but then pretend it's all the former cares about. It's a trick that only works on dumb people committed to intellectual dishonesty, which is why it's a move conservatives have perfected to rally their compatriots

There's intellectual dishonesty on both sides though, and there are plenty of dumb people on the liberal side who will fall for it, or just go along with it because it's convenient for them.

For example, men aren't obsessed with raping/abusing women, feminists are just obsessed with pushing that narrative as a means to grab power/influence through sympathy. White people aren't obsessed with trying to oppress "people of color", but BLM/etc movements are obsessed with pushing that narrative for the same reason as the feminists.

Everyone with an agenda that benefits only them at the expense of others, will twist facts/reality to suit themselves and their own goals.

Obsessed

it's really pathetic tbhfam

>White people aren't obsessed with trying to oppress "people of color", but BLM/etc movements are obsessed with pushing that narrative for the same reason as the feminists.
I'm not going to say you don't have a point. You do. But there's no way you can be on Veeky Forums and not realize that those kinds of people really do exist.

Both sides are scum. Even if I get called a centrist memer for that it's the truth. Conservatives and liberals both only care about themselves and their agenda, fuck all the little people they step on to get their way. So why do people still blindly follow them?

>For example, men aren't obsessed with raping/abusing women, feminists are just obsessed with pushing that narrative as a means to grab power/influence through sympathy. White people aren't obsessed with trying to oppress "people of color", but BLM/etc movements are obsessed with pushing that narrative for the same reason as the feminists.

Here's the thing, Men DO get away with raping and abusing women all the time, and white people DO oppress people of color. Men dont need to be "obsessed" with raping/abusing women when they give rapists lenient sentences (if they even convict at all), and white people don't need to be "obsessed" with oppressing minorities when white applicants with jail time are called back at the same rate as black applicants with no jail time. And feminists/BLM activists are pushing back on that the narrative only because they're movements dedicated to counter-narrative against the viewpoints that embrace white supremacy and patriarchy as being considered "normal" (or natural, or beneficial anything but totally socially determined)--which is what feminists/critical race theorists critique as being the hegemonic value system.

>Everyone with an agenda that benefits only them at the expense of others, will twist facts/reality to suit themselves and their own goals.

This is typical reactionary myopia used to justify selfishness. Some people care about the good of those outside themselves. I will benefit immensely during the Trump administration--I'm white, I'm straight, I don't need access to abortion services, I have a well paying job and my taxes will be lower, but that doesn't mean that the general plans of the Republican administration--i.e. gutting the EPA, deregulating the financial industry, financing huge tax breaks to the very wealthy by cutting social program--aren't abhorrent to me. Some people manage to do the mental exercise thinking outside of their highly narrow subjectivity.

This is what Marxist brainwashing looks like.

OP here

Learn to take a fucking joke
Also, thank you for correcting the record!

>if you don't have this in oil painting on your wall you aren't a real american

>make a joke about burgers
>butthurt communist faggot uses it as a step stool to try and incite a political revolution
never change, democrats

every american that eats fast food should be summarily executed

I voted trump, but I'll be having spinach salad and some home made lentil soup.

All heil, our new president!
Donald McDonald

>Liberals aren't obsessed with giving trans people access to bathrooms, conservatives are just obsessed with taking it away.

Here's the thing, Liberals DO try and force bathroom access for trans people, some of whom are clearly deranged sex predators. Liberals don't need to be "obsessed" with forcing sex perverts into the same rooms as little girls when liberal institutions do it and then demonize any kind of debate as being "transphobic". And conservatives are fighting that access only because they're dedicated to a counter-narrative against the viewpoints that embrace degeneracy and mental illness pandering as being considered "normal" (or natural, or beneficial anything but totally socially determined)--which is what conservatives critique as being the subversive value system.

>It's a trick that only works on dumb people committed to intellectual dishonesty, which is why it's a move conservatives have perfected to rally their compatriots

This is typical reactionary myopia used to justify selfishness. Some people care about the good of those outside themselves.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Im gonna go wipe my ass with the flag instead then burn it on my front lawn next to vet neighbor

> Men DO get away with raping and abusing women all the time

Women get away with false accusations all the time too.

> and white people DO oppress people of color.

"Oppression" under whites will be better than what the underprivileged will get when whites are displaced from power.

We are the most altruistic and least tribal ethnicity in the world, which might be our downfall if we don't find a spine soon. Our downfall and the downfall of western civilization with it, hope you like feudalism because that's what you are pushing for.

Nice blog post fucking fagget

But that's adhom you uneducated fuck.

Not that other user. #m@g@

I came here for a burger thread whats with the flaming liberal militia

*M*A*K*E*

*A*M*E*R*I*C*A*

*G*R*E*A*T*

*A*G*A*I*N

does Donald have his own mcdonalds in trump tower like rich e. rich

I will be getting Whataburger. It's like America squared.

Has anyone ever tried to search out the origins of this image? I've always wanted to know who designed it. I'm pretty sure it first popped up after the Bush/Gore election and all the recount drama, but I've never been able to single out a real source.

The fryers are being wheeled into the West Wing as I type.

I miss the McRib. That shitty sandwich is godlike, but I haven't seen it locally in years.

yeah and it was so great that bush ended up winning. a million dead iraqis and a financial crisis really were swell.

Not only am I going to have a cheeseburger, I'm going to have a bison cheeseburger with bacon. Then I'm going shooting afterwards.

I fucking love being an American, fampai

that diet coke bottle has learning difficulties

I mean, I guess we can blame the results of a bipartisan push for war and a law passed in 1977 on one guy, but it seems a little unfair.

>that diet coke bottle has learning difficulties
>that diet coke bottle

That's "Mr. President" to you.

President Trump, make McDonalds great again and bring back styrofoam packaging

>styrofoam
>literally doesn't biodegrade

kill yourself

I am having tendies in honor of Barron Trump.

It's okay, we've solved it.

seeker.com/biodegradable-styrofoam-made-of-milk-clay-discovery-news-1766491327.html

Maybe instead of men's and women's rooms, we should have dicks and vaginas rooms. They can even have cute little pictures on them, that should go over well with everyone. If you have dick, go in dick room, if you have vagina go in vagina room. And stop crying about stupid shit like temperamental little fucking babies holyfuckingshit.

Well, you're right on both parts, senpai.
Roasted potatoes and schnitzel.

>o fuk. i forgot my coffee. eight hours latr it is still removing the roof of my American Mouth

So called "Millenials" will never know this feel until The Donald Makes America Great Again.

I'm a proud Asian-American and I just had a Big Mac for lunch because I probably won't be able to get any in Trump-approved Konzentrationslager.

kek

Now I know what I'm getting for lunch...