What are you tattooing on yourself when LINK takes you to the promisedland?

What are you tattooing on yourself when LINK takes you to the promisedland?

Attached: CA89A0F4-D3D8-49B5-AA16-3C2E442D9DCB.gif (300x300, 2.89M)

that sexy block on my fucking neck
Something celtic if not link related

My tesla roadster is gonna be Chainlink colors

tell you idiots what. If I ever make more than 200k off of LINK I'll get that gay sergey cube tatted on my ass

I have 37k stinkies btw

no tats cause theyre degenerate but i'll be here on biz shitposting and taking pics of my wealth from time to time for all the nolinkers

I wanna get a huge portrait of Sergey as a centaur in my Manhattan penthouse

rory sucking a black cock on my chest

I'll get a Lucky Brand tattoo and a portrait of Sergey in my house above the fireplace

I will launching the Sergey's Old Fashioned BBQ sauce line.

do you think Link will be $10 by EOY

Attached: FAM.jpg (313x161, 9K)

white with blue interior :)

I'll be naming my first born Sergey.

Some sort of variation on saturn's hexagon. Somewhere out of view.

>tattooing
is for scum

I'm tatooing my torso as a plaid shirt.

4.50 to 20

Where can I find all those ebin links?

this guy fucks

Attached: shirtlink.png (875x1010, 382K)

I plan on flying to SK to get a half sleeve done by @varotattoo on instagram

I sexually Identify as a stinky linky. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of delivering tamper-free smart contracts for individuals and institutions alike . People say to me that a person being a smart contract is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install 6 flat sides, a big mac and a permanent plaid shirt on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Linky” and respect my right to provide middleman free agreements and immediate resolution. If you can’t accept me you’re a linkophobe and need to check your blockchain privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

link 1000$ eoy

>that sexy block on my fucking neck
>Meanwhile in the future
>"How did I get this tattoo you ask? Since chainlink has been abolished....Gone........I Regret this tattoo on my neck.....I regret it with all my strength......I just want my time back.....I Time where I was young and dumb. Wish I had that time machine.......WELP! TIME TO STICK DILDOS IN MY BELLY BUTTON!

Attached: 27857893_10156034010529707_7054810963451615294_n.jpg (761x727, 37K)

full thigh sleeve of this

Attached: SINGULARITYLINK1B.jpg (900x675, 289K)

Probably get "super stinky" tattoed around the cube all in front of repeating 7's. Tattooed on my left butt check of course.

I honestly can't tell if these threads are an elaborate troll or if you guys genuinely believe that LINK is worth it.

Attached: e48.jpg (600x594, 38K)

i could kiss you right now

Attached: chainlink.jpg (1307x1136, 666K)

My diaphragm hurts

I will tattoo that sexy block on my mother